Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long live the Queen[LongTerm search][Bring me your Knightly OC’s!]

bobahhfett

Moon
THIS HAS BEEN FILLED FOR NOW! Thank you so much for all of the interest!

Hello all! You may call me Kat/Boba, I’m 28 and a long time writer.

I decided to make a separate thread for this specific craving because it’s really something that I’m IMMEDIATELY looking to fill!

That being said, I would love for this to be long term. I think it has a lot of potential to be drawn out and I would love for it to include all the nitty gritty details that I know can come along with it. Please be able to write a SOLID 3-5 paragraphs. As much as I enjoy fast pace, I value quality over quantity always. I’m okay writing anywhere but will avoid threads because I appreciate privacy when writing a story meant for two.

Still interested? :) Plot is below!

I am looking for a Queen’s Guard/King’s Guard to play opposite of my Queen. If we could add Omegaverse elements too, that would be AMAZING. But if that’s not your thing, I’m absolutely okay with that!

The King can still be alive if you so wish, but he would be a side character, so I have no preference other than the risk factor! I’d like for our two to know and understand what they’re doing is forbidden, yet they can’t help themselves because of lust and love. Subtle hand touches during council meetings, heated gazes, absolutely I NEED them together on the throne. I just want the whole forbidden lovers idea here mixed in with the politics of the world she’s in. Maybe she’s in the middle of a war? Maybe she’s having trouble producing an heir on top of that? All of that good stuff mixed in with a healthy dose of NSFW. So ideally, 50/50 for our plot to smut ratio.

Just to preface, I am largely interested in Breeding as well as Intense body worship from both sides. So if that’s not your thing, I’m sorry! 🫣

* I am taking a lot of muse currently from the new season of House of the Dragon, so if you need an understanding of what exactly I’m looking for, watch the first episode! However, I DO NOT want to use the canon characters at all. I want to make our own characters and our own world and problems.

If this is something that interests you, give me a message! Hope we can write soon! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom