Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Photoshopper???

Suri Chekov

Super-Earth
Is anyone able to do really good photoshop and make the background of this picture all black??? And be very detailed, like in between arms and stuff...I could pay you somehow...maybe be your slave?

http://images.tinyuploads.com/tuploads3/2010-08-21/2990.jpg

I got a start on it. The problem is the color blends so well with the tone of their skin, that as a JPG, bucketfill might cause part of their skin to go black too. Using GIMP I was able to control that to a point. PM me your e-mail address if you want to look at it. It still needs touching up, but if its a banner or similar smaller size, what pink is left in the backgrounds isn't as noticeable.

Suri Chekov said:
It's going to be a background for my desktop. My email is wakanshore@yahoo.com.

My work so far has been sent. The work not done is very annoying touch ups.

You did really good so far!
How long will the touch up's take?
What would you like as payment for your services?

Suri Chekov said:
You did really good so far!
How long will the touch up's take?
What would you like as payment for your services?

Depends on when I am not RPing! I got several rolling right now! As for payment, check out my Conjurer x Spirit pairing in my request thread, which is closest to a 'slave' I have. (You are actually my pet) RP me that with me and allow me plenty of creative control, and we will call it even. Speaking of which, how much plot vs sex do you like?

Well, I like sex, but I like plot as well. Sex shouldn't be just the plot but there she be plenty of opportunities for it.
I will look at your request now.

Suri Chekov said:
Well, I like sex, but I like plot as well. Sex shouldn't be just the plot but there she be plenty of opportunities for it.
I will look at your request now.

I got the right half done. If another option is more up your tastes, say so. Though remember, you are 'paying' for this!

Left three are left. Another question: I prefer e-mail, willing to do PM, but never IM. Do you mind then e-mail? (I already got it of course!)

DONE!!! I'll send it over along with more info on the RP I want from you.
Sent!

And now my first offering in the RP is done. Your turn!

Back
Top Bottom