Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Life in the Brothel (new idea!)

Hello! Welcome!

I’ve been thinking of this idea for a little while, and would love to play/flesh it out even more with someone like minded!

I’m an experienced role player, with over 15 years Roleplay experience on different sites, and believe I am at the best least a competent to decent writer!
I’m UK time zone, so please bare that in mind, and my schedule can change a lot, however I do tend to post at least a few times a day, and often can reply rather quick for some back and forth!

Anyway, onto the idea!

The Brothel

So, the general idea would be, my Character is a young man (anything between 18-30), who for whatever reason ends up staying/living in a working brothel. This could be perhaps because his guardian/next of kin owns the brothel, he owes money and has to work there (more as a cleaner/handyman), or even just renting a spare room/apartment that is within/upstairs, either way, he’s a young man now living with these women.

Basically the story can go any number of ways! Perhaps it’s a one to one romance sort of story with just one of the women there? Discovering his affection for this woman, and their dynamic together. Maybe it’s more of GM type scene, following his day to day life and what he sees/who he interacts with within the brothel, it basically can lead anywhere, with plenty of different kinks!

I will add that I am more of switch, happy to be more submissive meaning, or slightly more dominant (though not interested in the extremes of either)! Would love to explore him in this world. Perhaps there’s numerous bedrooms for the girls to be in, maybe a strip club element at the entrance, a ‘Mistress’/‘Madame’ who runs the place, it’s basically pretty much endless to what we can establish within the scenes. Open to lots of kinks, so feel free to just ask!

A few girls I adore, but certainly not limited too!

Ideas for the Madam/Owner (can also work as girls who work there!)

- Bridgette B
- Phoenix Marie
- Kelly Brook
- Austin White
- Ashley Graham
- Billie Piper
- Ryan Keely
- Arabelle Raphael

Some of the ‘working girls’ thoughts!
- Sophie Reade
- Emily Atack
- Hayley Davies
- Mikayla Demaiter
- Mia Sand
- Jess Wright
- Alexis Fawx
- Angela White
- Aletta Ocean
- Nicolette Shea
- Lauren Phillips
- Siri Dahl
- Kristiana King
- Savannah Bond

A bunch of names I like, but please do suggest your own if there was someone else you liked! I am open to pretty much any male faceclaim you would perhaps enjoy!

Also open to any of the girls being played as trans/non-binary too! Always enjoyed!

Come say hello and let’s get discussing!

Back
Top Bottom