Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Multiple Ideas - M4F

Hello there, looking for someone (female), who is into world building, suspense, tension and character development. I am not one who is fond of strictly smut in scenarios, but there will of course be plenty of that too. Someone who is able to write more than a sentence, preferably paragraph(s), as i tend to write 3/4 paragraphs if not more depending on the scenario in question.
I will not try to control your characters actions and i expect the same from those i write with not to control mine.

I have several ideas in mind, but we can also come up with one of our own and see where it goes.

ideas i had in mind are:

1. You had just recently moved in next door (house), for what reason was unclear yet, whether it was a rough divorce or simply needing a fresh start. As to who i am, could be the neighbours college aged son back for the holidays, a single parent... or a bachelor who enjoyed a good time. (I can also play multiple characters, son and father, brothers etc) And one day during a BBQ being hosted by another neighbour, we happen to meet for the first time face to face, seemingly unaware that we had both been watching one another from our homes.... But who would make the first move.

2. You were my best friends sister/girlfriend, a girl who on the outside seemed relatively shy, reserved and kind, someone who was intelligent yet knew how to joke around. We had always gotten along, we had even innocently flirted once or twice, of course nothing else had happened, for obvious reasons. That is until:
The girlfriend route: You and he had been arguing more and more recently, for what reason i did not know, but since you knew where i lived and knew i was the perfect person to talk to, to get some insight into his behaviour... maybe i could help, only things take a turn as the night progresses.
The sister route: perhaps you have had a crush on your brothers best friend for some time, or maybe you just come home drunk after a few drinks with friends. Either way, you find yourself standing beside me as i slept on the couch, you wearing a beautiful if a little revealing outfit, that shows off your curvaceous figure perfectly... Are you in a teasing mood? Are you going to find some interesting way to wake me up? Or maybe you're simply curious, having never had a boyfriend before... either way, we can't let your brother find out.

3. You and my dad had married a few months ago which was all fine and good since he had been lonely for years now, having lost his wife (widower, divorcee either are fine). But soon enough, it became all too clear, the real reason you married the wealthy well off business man, was not because he warmed your heart, not because he was the man you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. No... it was because of his money, your typical gold digger who spent his money as she pleased. Who liked to flirt with every man under the son, as long as no one ever saw... But unluckily for you, i was his son, who had returned from college after studying computer sciences and such, a son who was weary of your behaviour, let alone the fact you seemed to find any reason to parade around in front of me in next to nothing. Were you simply a lustful little moneygrabber, trying to sink her claws into the son who would no doubt inherit his fathers money? Or were you about to be confronted about all your actions, your spending, the men you paraded around at night with... to be faced with a choice... come clean... or get on your knees.... (Perhaps i hacked your phone, or found it unlocked and saw the endless messages and money you'd sent to your "girlfriends" etc.)

4 your idea... let's come up with something fun together and let the chaos ensue.

I will link my f-list here and mention, i do prefer discord over anything else simply due to being able to keep things organized and keep ooc chat and the rp its self separate.

F-list - Warning If any other kinks and such come to mind please dont be afraid to ask ;)

Back
Top Bottom