Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Elven Sanctum of Chains (Longterm Fantasy)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
The world has been incredibly cruel to any of elvish descent. Drow, High, Wood and half blood mixes were subjugated into enslavement by the royal family's decree as any found being free or became driders were slain.

Alan Erdise, a single man, has always had a hatred for forced enslavement. He also sympathize with elves more than humans despite being human himself. His first love was a half human slave his age as a child. When she was sold off, Alan became disconnected with humans.

Alan decided to help elves of various races, mainly by exploiting any loopholes found, and help those from cruel treatment when possible. However, he isn't some noble.

This is made in attempt to be a longterm polyamory plot and not some plot less harem story. I'm wanting to do character development for every character focused on.

First off, I would like to have elves of different types to be able to have various challenges. From discrimination, inner turmoil, andmisunderstanding.

Secondly, I'm not asking for many elves, only the amount you're comfortable doing with. I ask for two minimum due to this being a polyamory setting.

kinks here will be: collars, magical tattoos, consensual enslavement, skimpy/slutty outfits, Outdoor sex, and bondage. I am open to try new kinks out that don't fall into my limits.

limits are: no underage characters (for elves, that means they're fully grown), death, gore, pregnancy sex (Will do timeskips if there's pregnancy incolved) or anything that belongs in the toilet.

I match my partner's efforts with length,but I can easily do at least one paragraph for my response if dealing with mental block. I just ask no one liners.

If you're wanting to drop the plot, please let me know. I've had many just ghost on me without a word. I will say that I'm patient and will commit to the plot. If I don't respond after 2 days, send me a seperate OoC DM.

if you are interested or have further questions, feel free to ask me in a DM.

Back
Top Bottom