Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male You wanna have a gangbang? (NSFW)

MissBermuda

Milking Machine
The title pretty much says it all, I'm looking to create a gangbang with myself in the central role. My character (model negotiable) would be the sole female while you play multiple male characters. There is no real plot required, this is to be a 100% smut-focused writing session. From the moment the writing starts, it's hardcore smut with very little plot beyond the initial setup. Of course, this will require you to take on the brunt of the character work, as you'll be playing multiple roles. That is something to consider before PMing me to set something up. My kinks can be found here, please, have a look and see where our interests align. Some kinks that I would like included are facials, oral fixation, uncut cock, rimming, foot play, and premature ejaculation. There are many more but those are a few personal favourites. I'm a dominant woman, so you will need to be able to handle the attitude I throw your way. If all of this sounds like your kinda thing, message me privately and we can talk it out. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom