Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thought Mapping

KCLeo

Meteorite
I'm going to use this first post as a record of mindset at the start of this journey but imagine this will eventually just become a place for organization for ideas...though the idea of moving that whole process off my phone apps makes me feel some type of way.

Though the whole idea about moving from strictly chat based RP, done exclusively on my phone through messaging apps, to this place is mind boggling. There's also just going to be this huge learning curve I feel. Like once again using a laptop beyond work - though that will finally help my new laptop find value beyond being used the 2 hours a month to manage finances. Pretty sure that means this is already a good thing.

I'm so excited to be here but there's so much here. After an hour of roaming the website I realize just how much there is and that this is a whole lot to get into. Am I gonna have to learn code? I hope not...but also, what is the purpose of it? Should I learn it? Nope. Let's leaving coding to the end to learn.

I know I will miss the fast paced consistency of chat based RP (it honestly was cool to have it just be like texting a friend) but I'm really interested to see how the writing can be flushed out and more extensive in this type of arena.

Also third person...I know I can do it. I know I used to do it in my early RP days but shifting back out of consistent 1st person will be interesting.

I will need to remember to ask for some patience from people during this time of transition and learning. I bet most are gonna be totally cool about it.

Just gonna have to remember at the end of the day, this is meant to be fun. No need to get overwhelmed. Just learn as I go along and it will all be ok.

Back
Top Bottom