Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Family Fun

HannahFoxy

Dust
I'm sure many fathers know this situation. You still live with your daughter in her early 20s, who you find breathtakingly beautiful and sexy in many ways and her pure appearance gets you rock hard all the time.

You are particularly taken with her ample bust. As someone who loves big breasts anyway, it was both wonderful and difficult for you to watch my breasts continue to develop and get bigger over the years without letting this enthusiasm become too obvious.

It doesn't matter whether I came into the kitchen in the morning in cute pajamas and obviously without a bra underneath so that you could see my swinging, soft breasts clearly, or whether a tight top shamelessly and without correction made my ample bust, including nipples, super obvious. You have always been unable to take your eyes off my breasts.

How much you would love to see my breasts completely naked or even touch them. You know that it is completely wrong, but you still masturbate more and more often to the pictures I post of myself on Instagram. Often you even steal a worn bra and pair of panties from the laundry so you can smell and taste me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, thanks for reading. This scenario is about you playing a father who is completely captivated by me (his daughter). The story would start with me catching you in the classic way, masturbating to pictures of me with my underwear on.

As the story progresses, I would like to have father and daughter live out their dirtiest and naughtiest fantasies together.

To give you an idea of what kinks I have, I'll give you a list of my biggest kinks here:

Incest, breast growth, abdl, cuddling, sweet sex, kissing, sex education, breeding, pregnancy, lactation, pet play (in a gentle way), musk, weight gain, bimbofication (again in a gentle way), heels, outfit control, open for many more….

As should already be clear, I'm a big fan of loving relationships that are characterized by care, gentleness and tenderness.

I'm not a fan of BDSM, violence, force, violence, strong submissiveness or dominance

Please note that alternatively I am also willing to play with a mommy :)

Back
Top Bottom