Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any on the hunt. [ long-term search ]

viscera.

Meteorite
Quick & Dirty TL;DR:
  • Call me Vis. 25, they / he, CST with a weird asf schedule.
  • Literate, multi-para writer. Weekly replies, sometimes more if I can find the time. Not rapidfire-friendly.
  • Chatterbox to the max once I’m comfy. If you’re not into being friendly with your rp partners, I’m probably not the best fit for you. I really need that connection to keep things moving.
  • Comfortable with dark themes, very few limits. We can discuss the gritty details in DMs.
  • I use art and descriptions for my characters. I'm not interested in IRL faceclaims, so I'd prefer to avoid them all together.
  • Ditch/ghost-friendly. No hard feelings.
What I'm Looking For:
  • 20+ partners and characters.
  • M x Any. Most of my characters are cis men, but I'll write them against any gender. Also, trans writer myself so obviously trans, nonbinary and GNC characters are welcome.
  • A healthy balance of story and smut.
  • Versatility, to some extent. I mostly write tops and verses, with soft dom tops being my niche—but it gets old writing against the same flavor of sub bottoms time and time again. Give me characters that can take some lead and initiative, at least.
  • Long-term roleplays.
  • Enthusiasm and a willingness to move the plot along. Nothing kills my interest more than an overly passive writer.
Current Cravings:
  • Dom/Sub Dynamics. Preferably with more focus on the lifestyle than just sex. I have a professional dom OC, and I'm dying to write him.
  • Omegaverse. A/B/O. Whatever you want to call it. Open to non-conventional takes on this.
  • Backpacking that: I have a werewolf OC (he's 40+ & tired, would be perfect for an age gap romance) that I'm itching to write. Fated mates, anyone? Admittedly a bit picky with him.
  • Some Deity x Sacrifice brainrot. Muse A is a Very Old and Powerful god (or even a beast, monster, etc.), Muse B is the human who's been raised to be the perfect sacrifice -- or maybe they found themself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Instead of killing them however, Muse A decides to take Muse B decides as a "companion" instead.
  • Arranged marriages; marriages born out of necessity, business, convenience, etc. I like bitchy politics and worldbuilding, and have a conqueror prince OC if you're up for something fantasy-based.
  • Monsters. Anything from cryptic entities to eldritch horrors to your classic werewolves & vampires. I have a vampire OC and lots of little ideas for him. He's veryyy hedonistic and possessive if that's your vibe.
  • Soulmates, red string of fate - but especially under unfortunate circumstances.
  • High fantasy, DND-esque settings. I've got a sweet, sweet paladin OC and desperately need to write him. Perfect for fans of emotionally mature men and love that feels like worship & devotion. Tbh, I have LOTS of OCs that fit this bill.
Just shoot me a DM if you’re interested -- let me know what caught your eye and a bit about you as a writer, please & thanks. Happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom