Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CS] Main Characters and Info

Character Sheet

Hiddeninlight

Meteorite
Tony McFearson

AD_4nXeu--x_iz3OvMsjJjtzccYOqpzjJ-arfqF95tFc8QUIJs47exKfPUB07okiKORUzljorNvEFyK_TIhayt4V0elRqvRzoon5ChWAJ2J0FlJqF9Lw-uaVWC3mxKN8M2iy-kIO9NP3ZAhS3vt9p2DMRBQYJWs

Name: Tony McFearson
Race/Species: Werewolf
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Physical Traits: Broad shoulders, 6'1, toned chest, some scarring, eyes glow when exposed to moonlight.
Abilities: Increased speed, increased stamina, improved healing, can see better at night, increased strength.
Weaknesses: Still injures like a human, weakness to silver.
Interests: Music of varying genres, same as with movies. I like to write, explore, meet new people and see what I can get up to.

About me: I was raised by my father, who due to losing my mother whilst giving birth, was somewhat distant. he often drank and blamed me for her passing, he neglected to mention that part of that reason, was due to her being bitten while walking home by a creature he never saw again, of course this in and of itself would cause issues later down the line for me.. So I had to basically fend for myself. I learned as much as I could about cooking, earning money and such, I even managed to do quite well in classes, which then lead me to be able to register at the fine University. But then came a downturn, during my time in high school, i began to notice a change, i began to notice strange goings on. I would go to sleep in my bed, but wake up in the middle of the woods, surrounded by blood and broken trees. Or I could notice my sense of smell was much stronger, I could smell the burning food of the school's cafeteria... from the parking lot, I could tell when my father would be coming home drunk... from a block away. I'd be standing in the dead of night, but I could see as if there were light all around, I could hear the faintest of noises, then of course... I realized the truth. I'd been infected from birth, from the bite which aided in my mothers passing, as a werewolf. I';d have to somehow learn to control it, I'd have to learn to keep my emotions in check from fear of turning or lashing out. And of course, what better place to risk such a thing... than in high school, hormones driving people crazy, bullies, the stress of tests and such... but thankful i had succeeded without a hitch... other than one girl who nearly bit off more than she could chew... so to speak, but luckily i convinced her she saw things or was just drunk... luckily... After high school I focused on studies, on making money with any part time job I could find, hoping to find a place I could belong, a place where i did not have to look over my shoulder, or hide my true nature.

===========================================================================================
Edwyrd Glynlar

AD_4nXcLgcK1i5TrYRgi-trC0E8wjZ3jF8gGm4X2ObQE8o1WaBlerVwOSCZFS_G1JhV0xV0-NlTjFNHgjUvnvpKgW7MUjsYsIN1y7zU5j2M9fIP8Tq_y1w-POmcbwPfmenUyyAno3j1wx2nvYrWeVtCuoTImUog
Name: Edwyrd Glynlar
Race/Species: Dark elf
Pronouns: he/him
Physical Traits: Sharp pointy ears, slightly deformed due to torture, scar along the ridge of his nose, arms and chest are toned and powerful. Sunken cheeks from lack of proper nutrition, only owns the clothes/armor he found wandering the forest. Chest and back would have multiple wounds from shrapnel and knives.
Height: 5'11
Abilities: Heightened reflexes Illusion magic (on self not others) Increased strength Night vision Immune to cold Fire manipulation/creating.
Eye color: light yellow.
Interests: Exploration, tree climbing, woodworking, crafting, star gazing, training, exercise.

About me: I grew up living deep in the darkest of forests, I was raised by a man and a woman, both fierce warriors, neither of which were my true parents. They told me I was found by a small ravine, no note, no clothes, nothing. It was as if I had just shown up there out of the blue. They raised me, welcomed me into their village, and taught me how to live off the land, how to hunt, how to kill without leaving a trace. It seemed they were in the midst of some civil war among their own kind, they had come across me while scou ting the area. It took some time but soon I learned to keep up, I learned to climb trees as vantage points, I learned to hunt to eat, to set traps to ensure my safety and that of others, they also taught me some illusion magic should I need to disguise myself when hunting and coming across others. Of course growing up in such an environment, growing up around constant death and destruction, violence became the norm, I found myself becoming numb to it, I no longer feared the inevitable, I no longer grew scared of the noises in the night. Which was probably a mistake on my part, as we were soon set upon in the middle of the night, our guards were poisoned, our homes burned and shattered to the ground by beasts taller than most trees, it seemed our enemy had gained favor of giants in this war. Many died, many were crushed, others were executed and so on and so forth, the usual. But some of us were captured, we were restrained, beaten, interrogated and tortured for information none of us had, I watched those who had raised me put to death... I should have felt something... but all I felt was... nothing... Shortly after, when they believed us dead from lack of food and drink, we were left in the dirt, left to be buried beneath the shifting lands. I managed to survive, I managed to break free, to escape the darkness, I made my way out of the woods... toward what looked like a large city, a vista in the horizon... I wondered what would await me here... I hoped there would be food. I also hope I can avoid people....after everything that's happened, I don't know how I'd react to a person....

More to Come in Future

Back
Top Bottom