Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for an extreme raceplay roleplay: White man with asian/black woman.

Natruerp

Meteorite
Hey there ! First research here, I hope you'll like it. I think that the title is clear, I'm looking for someone able to play one (or several) sub women in an extreme raceplay plot.
First, what does extreme raceplay means ? It means that our characters won't just have a different skin color. I want to create something stronger than that: Racism, racial slur/humiliation, race traitor, slavery, etc...
I don't have a precise plot in mind, I obviously open for any proposition, but I have the structure of the story I want to create.
I would like you to play as one (or several) arrogant, powerfuls woman. My character would be a white guy and I'll enter in yout life in some way. I can be a student, an old friend, a step dad, anything you want to try. I want my character to break yours, corrupting her until she becomes a white cock worshippers, seeing the white skin as a gift from god.

As I said, I don't have a precise plot in mind, it can me con or non con, smut or not, so don't hesitate and come with your ideas and exigences. Here's a little list of my kinks. Of course, all of them are optional:
rape, mind control, blackmail, cock and ball worship, oral, lipstick mark, rimming, dogeza pose, kissing foot, piss, smegma, corruption, degradation, humiliation, mind break, and a lot more.

See you soon I hope !

Back
Top Bottom