Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Fandoms, Fantasy, and much much more~! (Cravings Below~)

Twilight Genesis

Star-crossed Pariah
76908b09072332bd62e7cf92b3042dd2.gif

Hello and welcome to the threadspace! You can call me Twilight, Twyla, Nebula, the skies the limit if you don't give a shit!​

I simply jest of course~ I'm not gonna pretend to know how to add fancy pictures, spoilers, and bb code this shit. I'm not smart with tech, and it's a bit too big brain for me! Seriously. All of y'all that take the time to add pictures, gifs, boxes, and interactive buttons to your request threads? You guys are on crack and I love you. Teach me your ways. I beg.

I'm fairly active and I'd love to explore writing again! I've roleplayed for a little over a decade now, and I want to keep it going till I can't write no more!
I can't really describe my smut to plot ratios, but honestly if the smut starts to out weigh the plot we'll likely be short term and that's ok! I absolutely welcome ooc chatter and if we click I'll gladly give you my discord!

I am a cis female looking to play against a cis male character, however your gender and sex outside of roleplay doesn't matter to me! I'm not exactly ghost friendly just because I get confused and want to know what I did wrong. If you ever need to cut our shit short then just lemme know! I'm happy to stay friends even if we stop the roleplay!

I am a working woman though, and my schedule is pretty erratic. I'm fairly free in the late nights and I live in the West Coast of ye 'ol 'Murica. So do keep that in mind! I try to get a response out once or twice a day if I can, and my responses can vary from 200-700 words on average. I do expect a similar level, but don't worry I will not ask you to give me a 3,000 word essay on eating a burger. I'll list a few more disclaimers just so you get to know me a bit more!

Disclaimers Ahead:
- OOC chatter is preferable. I want to get to know you.
- I am dyslexic, I'm fairly adept at writing and grammar, but sometimes shit happens no matter how many times I proof read. Feel free to let me know where I went wrong!
- Please do not call me your wife, your girl, your mommy, mistress, or anything of the sort. It seems silly but this happened on my old account in ooc chatter and it makes me absolutely uncomfortable when I'm called that unironically.
- I'm fairly forgetful, I promise I won't ghost you intentionally. You can always poke me any time!
- 3rd person roleplaying ONLY
- In the same topic of me being dyslexic and making easy errors, I really don't mind if you do the same at times. Shit happens and that's ok! I'm not gonna police your writing for a few typos or a misplaced comma. What I do ask of you would be absolutely no one liners. Two to three paragraphs of 3-5 sentences are minimum on my end and I do hope to receive that from yours.
- I'm in the habit of posting fitting imagery and maybe music links to my posts! You DO NOT have to do the same. I just find it more expressive!
- I am primarily looking for MxF pairings (For either long-terms, short-terms, or one shots) Though I am open to FxF as a side ship only (So basically long term with several characters or arcs being written.)
- I prefer PMs over threads at the moment.
- In fandom roleplays all characters that are a minor will be aged up respectively. In general depending on the plot the minimum age must be 17
- I am a Switch. My characters will fluctuate especially depending on the scene at the time of. It will teeter often.
- I absolutely love some romance. It doesn't have to be instant, super fluffy, or even healthy. I just love some good romance.

Down below you'll find some list of cravings~

I'll start off by saying I don't have an F-List. These kinks are from the perspective of my characters and not my own. The limitations however are hard NO. Some are harder than others. Do not breach this, I will ghost you immediately as I now have reason to believe that you can't read or that you don't care. I’ve had far too many people try to negotiate or push me to roleplay things listed here. I do not care how cool and complex your plot is. Find someone else.

Fuck NOs:
  • Incest of any blood relation.
  • Scat, Piss, Vomit, and anything that’s not cum, tears, blood.
  • Vore. (*softly* Don’t.)
  • Zoophilia
  • Inflation
  • Face Claims of real people. (Voice Claims are ok.)
  • Intense/Dirty Foot Play

Maybe?:
  • Adultery/Cheating (Must be a compelling plot.)
  • Furry/Anthros (Mostly no, depending on the FC used.)
  • Step/Adoptive Siblings. (Basically no blood relation.)

Yes/Craves:
  • Modern Fantasy or Sci-Fi Fantasy
  • Vampires/Incubi/Demons/Not so Angelic Angels/Fae****
  • Light Sadism and Masochism
  • Superior x Subordinate type power dynamics****
  • Bondage and some BDSM (choking, spanking, wax, etc.)
  • Risky sex
  • Breeding
  • Choking, Biting, Worship, forced worship.
  • Dub-Con****
  • Size Play (Tall M x Short F)
  • Mild Blood Play
  • Enemies to lovers trope*****
  • Yandere********

Fandoms:
These will almost always be for OC x Canon, I rarely double up, but I can try my best. Will pretty much be open to anything that isn’t on my red list. Like dead ass will throw it back. There aren't many set plots I have but I'm happy to throw ideas together, I have many that I can't write here lest I bloat this thread.
  • Pokemon OC x OC, OC x Canon (Going to preface that I have several ideas for this, most of the character personalities would reflect their manga counterparts.) Looking to play against
    Looking to play OC against: Silver******, Grusha, Kieran***, Your OC, Bede, N***
    Will Play: Crystal, Lyra, Sabrina, Cheryl, Cynthia, Yellow, Blue, Gold, Sapphire, Carmine,
  • Baldur’s Gate 3 OC x OC, OC x Canon
    Looking to play OC against: Astarion***, Ascended Astarion****,
  • Katekyo Hitman Reborn OC x Canon******
    Looking to play OC against: TYL Belphegor********** (Will literally fall for you if given this man.)
    Will Play: Chrome, Uni, Lal, Fran, Squalo
  • League of Legends OC x Canon, OC x OC (Never thought I'd put League here, but fuck it we ball.)
    Looking to play OC against: Hwei****, Sett**, Aphelios**, Jhin**, Kayn***, Yone, Your OC,
    Will Play: Neeko, Ashe, Nidalee, Vex, Xayah, Ahri, Evelynn, Lux, Sona, Seraphine, Soraka, Lillia, Vi, Caitlin, Jinx, Akali
  • Durarara!! OC x Canon, OC x OC, Canon x Canon
    Will play OC against: Izaya, Your OC
    Will Play: Celty (preferably against Shinra.) Anri,
  • Sun Haven OC x Canon (Pure self indulgence because I want to fuck the angry green haired elf.)
    Will Play OC against: Claude***, Darius****, Wesley******, Jun, Vaan

OC x OC Pairings: (Under Construction)
Serial killer x Victim
Stalker x Idol
Artist x Muse
Maid x Prince
Princess x Knight
Prince x Knight
Body Guard x High Profile Figure
Spirit x Ghost Hunter
Medical Professional x Patient
Solider x POW

b9018579aebd5c161b0eac79ca04f17a.gif

𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓟𝓵𝓸𝓽𝓼: (Hella Under Construction.)​

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓭: 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 Can include power dynamics, age gaps, Dub Con, Worship, etc.
YC is a figure of royalty in this scenario. A sheltered royal with not much experience with socializing, or maybe a rogue prince turned into a thief or a killer that wanted to escape his mundane life. Either way his maid was always at his side since birth. MC was only a few years older than the royal she served, brought in as a young girl to train. Though she's more body guard than a maid at times. She cooks, she cleans, she tends to your wounds, and she may even offer her shoulder in times of mental disarray. One thing is certain though. She will fight tooth and nail for your happiness and safety, even if she has to kill for it. She is unwaveringly loyal and will obey (almost) every command you have for her. Maybe she can teach you more about the world, maybe now that you're older you're starting to see her differently, or perhaps you wish for her to service you in... other ways.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom