Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Drop's MHA Specific Thread

dropk7ck

Planetoid
Hi!

Been having an incredibly ridiculous amount of My Hero Academia brainrot recently, so I figured that I would make a request thread very specifically for it! This thread will probably short and not pretty. If you want to see my tastes and expectations (and kinks), please check out my main request thread.

This thread is only for canon x canon ships, but I wouldn't mind playing a OC of my own against any of the female canons below. Also, any ships involving underage characters will take place when they're both 18+, just as a comfort thing for me. Without further ado, here they are.

Mirko x Hawks - This is honestly my biggest craving, which is why it's at the top. I've always loved Mirko, and I feel like she'd just have natural chemistry with Hawks in particular. This can take place at any point in the series, and I'd love to hear your ideas for it if interested.

Toga x Izuku/Bakugo - Who doesn't love a little bit of good guy and evil girl? This could go in a whole bunch of directions, so I'm open to ideas for this.

Toga x Dabi - Another fave of mine. Would probably occur in a AU where the LoV ends up winning.

Nejire x Mirio/Izuku/Bakugo - Not a lot to say here either tbh. I love Nejire, and I'd be open to anything involving her.

Various Others I'd Like To Write Against: Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, Fuyumi, Nana Shimura, Lady Nagant.

Don't be afraid to PM me if any of these tickle your fancy. I don't bite. I promise. Unless you're into that.

Back
Top Bottom