Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Smutty Elven City [Futanari] [Hookups] [Modern Fantasy]

LonePoet

Pen on Paper Action
One Time Special: Elves

Bumps left until deletion: 3

Spots open: 0/1

Welcome! Yes you did read all that right, lol.

Here for a good time but not a long time, I present to you a highly specific craving I've been wanting to try.

Unlike my other threads, this one specifically must have a higher smut ratio than story. As hard as it may be to believe, I, the Lone Poet, has decreed it. Sometimes a smutty scene just does it and this is one of those times.

The Pitch:

This takes place in a modern fantasy world where several fantasy species exist. In a particular city as you've guessed, it is an epicenter for almost every tribe of elf in the world. Everything is excellent, sophisticated, and beautiful. Although variety is abound, their eyes have become dulled to whatever is commonplace and long after anything that is truly rare.

YC is a human who travels to the Elven City. Is it for work, for a mission, for living, or for fun? That is up to you!

YC quickly discovers that elves have practically a universal kink for humans due to being different than themselves. With YC being the only one in this city it collects a ton of attention and everything that comes with it!

What I am seeking:

Elves:
See inspirations down below for samples.
Instant Hookups: Shamelessly a smut based thread, but not absence of a cohesive storyline.
Dominant Futas: This would leave YC sub or switch. MCs can be females or males in addition, but we'll keep to the premise of a futa focus.
Your Sole Protagonist: I am not seeking for you to play multiple characters.
My Multiple Characters: I am, however, offering you my multiple characters.

The Partner I'm Seeking:

This will be primarily in the character you are able to play. Also, proper literacy is in order as well, but we dont need any outrageous word count.

Must be willing to roleplay in site PMs.

Seeking for someone to play a female character. Also available could be a femboy or futa. Only maybe may accept submissive males for the scene.

Style for the character will be sub or switch. Only maybe could be a dominant switch, since if its leaned into too heavily it would undo the premise.

Samples:

Some might be thinking that they are basically humans with just pointed ears? Nooooo. I am seekingnto utilize all sorts of unique tribes and races of elves for a fantastical experience.

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15]

Will these be all? Nope! I have a ton to choose from, and even knowing what sorts appeal to you best could help!

Kinks:

Simple overview on what to expect. If you have special requests not found just let me know and we can discuss.

YesNo
Flirting
Seduction
Foreplay
Kissing
Heavy makeout
Dominance
Vaginal
Anal
Soft dom
Rough dom
Con
Dubcon
Licking
Saliva
Love bites
Clothed sex
Unclothed sex
Oral (Receiving/giving)
Exhibition/public
Threesome+
3+ Penetration
Dildos
Strapons
Futanari
MILF
Abuse
Rape
Vomit
Scat
Watersports
Torture
Heavy blood
Lactation
Cum play
Degradation
Humiliation
Heavy bondage
BDSM

Do I like brainstorming? Yes! Do I take suggestions? Yes, let's hear them!

Pm and we can talk it out and hopefully get something fun started.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom