Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Cucked During Double Date

incredibleplots

Meteorite
Hi everyone, thanks for clicking on my post. I'm really in the mood for a naughty cuckold/threesome RP tonight.

The general idea is that you're my girlfriend and your promiscuous best friend invites us to join her and her new Tinder match on a double date. You end up giving him more attention throughout the night and the night ends with you and your friend shamelessly worshipping his huge cock right in front of me. More detailed prompt below.

-

I had never really liked your best friend all that much. She thinks she's hot shit but is actually kind of annoying and just lives a lifestyle that I'm not totally ok with. It seems like she has a new man in her life like every week. Her dating apps are full of hundreds and hundreds of matches and she sifts through all of them to find the men she finds sexiest, then lets them buy her things and fucks them and then never speaks to them again. I don't really understand why you two are best friends but I guess it's because you met in high school.

I was somewhat reluctant to agree when you mentioned going on a double date with her and her newest Tinder match. You know how I feel about casual relationships but you managed to convince me by telling me it'll be a funny experience and something we can joke about later on. Neither of us have been on a double date before so I figured it couldn't hurt. Unfortunately I will soon find out that I was very, very wrong.

The four of us meet at a restaurant downtown. Throughout the night, your friend's date flirts with both of you and continuously gives me backhanded compliments and makes subtle jabs about my masculinity. It isn't long before I feel completely left out of the conversation.

-

I hope you enjoy the idea and are interested in playing it out. I'll be playing both the male characters, with your boyfriend as my main point of view and your friend's date as secondary. I'd love if you played both girls.

What are your kinks and limits? Send me a message letting me know any ideas you have for the plot, characters, and references. I look forward to discussing more!

Back
Top Bottom