Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or F Futa Orc Stud Looking For Voluptuous Breeding Partners! (NSFW Images)

furryluvah

Planetoid
Heya, I'm hoping to play a well hung futa orc (nsfw) who can find a voluptuous, submissive femboy or female partner to breed and engage in various other kinky related activities with. I was thinking we could go with a classic non-con based scenario where the adventurer falls into the hands of a big, strong, brutish orc, or a more consensual scenario where the futa orc is an employee at a brothel that caters to those with unusual tastes, including those who enjoy having various fantasy creatures turning them into a living flesh light. As for characters I'd prefer playing against either a furry or anime style character, but I'm pretty open as long as you're not trying to use a face claim of an irl person. Obviously all characters must comply with the site rules, and while I would heavily prefer a more voluptuous partner, I'm not opposed to someone with a more slender figure if it fits their character. For example, a rogue who's specialty is hiding in the shadows would probably be more on the slender side.

In terms of actual posts I prefer using first person, although I'm not opposed to third person, and I try to write a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs, but I can definitely be more descriptive depending on what my partner gives me to work with. In terms of kinks I'm pretty open, my only hard limits being anything toilet related, diapers, vore, vomit, gore, blood, death, etc. If this seems interesting to you please feel free to PM me so we can work out a scene.

Also your irl gender identity is irrelevant to me. If you can convincingly play your character I'm happy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom