Moving PM's Around

i found a solution to this, actually. at least for the time being. if you open the pm and choose a folder in the drop-down menu, it automatically moves the pm to this folder.

folderrrr.png

Doesn't work for left conversations, though, unfortunately. :C
ahhhh, true! because you can't open those pms anymore....

I don’t want to hi-jack, and am happy to make a new thread. But I’m having a similar issue moving pms to folders, I didn’t have that before. I can move them one by one, in the conversation itself no problem, but moving several at the same time is just not happening. Gives me an error everytime.

IMG_0463.jpeg

As far as I can remember I haven’t changed anything at all. (I’m using a tablet, but that still hasn’t been an issue before, as I’ve used it all my time while on BMR)

I don’t want to hi-jack, and am happy to make a new thread. But I’m having a similar issue moving pms to folders, I didn’t have that before. I can move them one by one, in the conversation itself no problem, but moving several at the same time is just not happening. Gives me an error everytime.

View attachment 38741

As far as I can remember I haven’t changed anything at all. (I’m using a tablet, but that still hasn’t been an issue before, as I’ve used it all my time while on BMR)

it is a bug that they're working on fixing!

issue is still going on I see. :(
Yeah, Vekseid is on it though. I talked to him earlier this month, and he said he had some issues with some things that needed to be worked out before he could work on the folder issue.

Back
Top Bottom