Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Dominant Female looking for a partner to create twisted pieces of art ( Non-consent - Dark )

sryqn

God's Daughter

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

About me , Truly

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

Hi , I'm Sry - black and bougee.

I'm a woman in my early twenties going by the name of Sryqn or simply Sry , living in France ( GMT +1) - I'm a student and my hobbies revolve around sports ( especially soccer ) , listening to music, reading books , theatre and being a spaghetti carbonara whore.

I've always needed an outlet for my creativity, and although theatre has always been fantastic for this, I find that writing is more "accessible" and often offers much more scope for my vivid and twisted imagination. My imagination is not limited by morals or taboos, and I relish dark themes and depraved situations. Romance, benevolence and kindness are not my cup of tea. I like to delve into the most complex themes and I'm looking for partners who share my enthusiasm for exploring the sinister aspects, those who aren't afraid to push the boundaries of our fictional world, even if it does go over the edge.

As for my preferences in terms of writing, I'm a pretty versatile person and I prefer my partners to be too, I write until I have nothing more to say and there's nothing more embarrassing for me to write and remember that my partner has a minimum "paragraph limit" otherwise they're no longer interested. I'm not interested in short answers like novels, I hate writing novels. I often prefer to stay in something like 1 to 5 paragraphs, which in my humble opinion is just the best of both worlds, enough details for me to imagine what's going on , but not enough to burn me out.

In no way am I a grammar nazi, I'm not a native speaker and to err is human so as long as your reply is legible all will be well. I can write in the first person as well as the third.

I'm also okay talking more in OOC and be friend :)

What I'm looking for
Patience: I'm an adult and I have a life behind the screen that will always be more important than our fantasy and there's nothing that turns me off more than telling myself that if I don't answer on such and such a day I'm going to lose such and such a partner, I'm someone more comfortable with a slower pace and longer-term stories.

Respect & An open mind: I don't know if this is the right way to put it here, but I'm a Christian. However, my religion and beliefs will never have any importance in our roleplay and I'll never mind writing more blasphemous stories, but please keep in mind that your position on the matter is irrevelant to me, I'd rather not just run to unsolicited or deranged opinions.

Let's follow the wind: I'm not a big fan of predicting everything in advance in a roleplay, I prefer to have an idea, a starting point and write - our answers will follow each other and will inevitably lead us somewhere.

Alive writer : I'm looking for a partner to write a story with, someone who can help push the story somewhere, not an audience who will only know how to react. So never hesitate to add tricks, plot twists - or things to make your character more interesting.

I'm not really a complicated person. When it comes to sexual preference, and despite the fact that I'm very heterosexual, I'm always open to writing with any gender except non-binary characters due to the fact that referring to a character as "they" "them" "it", confuses me a lot , sorry. Being dominant is my default and I often prefer to stay dom, making me switch is possible, however know that you'll really have to be impressive to make me switch, so consider that you have a chance to turn things around, but if you send me a message with the sole purpose of being dominant, we probably won't form a good fit.

Kinks & Limits

Yes, I know I could just make an F list, but I didn't find it editable enough for me, so I just decided to do things manually because of course, you always do things better yourself.

Take my number and lock it in
Just the best. The more you have, the more likely we are to end up naked in a fucking hotel room.

★ Non-Consent: There's something I've always found fascinating Non-consent in a narrative. If you've read my profile properly, you'll have understood that in my stories, eroticism is all about power, a way of playing with the mind, and non-consent is an interesting way of determining who holds that power by mentally torturing them until they feel compelled to kneel before you. However, I must warn you that I'm not a fan of plots that boil down to "a woman sees someone in the street and decides to rape this person bcz idk she's just evil " I often prefer it when the characters have a " reason "to do so. That's the only must-have I have, there's always a nonconsent scene in my roleplay and it's not going to change any time soon.

★ Corruption & Manipulation / Toxicity:
If there's one theme I love to explore in my stories, it's seeing how a "bad" person forces someone to change, for the better for them, but probably for the worse for the victim.

★ Worship: Be it breasts, ass, feet or whatever you name it and I'd probably love it. The rawness and degradation that comes with it, the exciting and exhausting hell you can plunge others into with a little creativity is just incredible.

★ Violence: Yep. I often prefer to keep the violent light aspect in my roleplay - just a few slaps. However, if you're the type who likes beatings, I'm all for it.

Dirty Talk : I often write about bitches who don't hesitate to play with absolutely every button.

Psychological and physical abuse: Self-Explaintory. Right -

Modern - Fantasy - Scifi settings : I enjoy Realism as much I enjoy unrealism. Writting as a human or a demon etc , I enjoy also a lot super heroes theme. But prefer to stay away from post-apo prompt.

Great !
Less important kinks - but ones I love to include.

• Face•Licking
• Asphyxiation/choking/breath play
• Raceplay
• Dry-Humping
• Degradation/humiliation
• All body types (fat, skinny, fit etc.)
Cheating / Homewrecking

• Risky-Sex
• Hyper
• Age/Size Gap

• Snuff
• Musk
• Hyper
• Transformation

And probably a loooot more.... :)

You texted like, "Yo," I'm like, "Yo, I been avoidin' you"🙏🏿🙏🏿

Simply my limits - which are more things that don't interest me than things that will necessarily turn me off. Otherwise, my limits often turn more to the behavior of my partner, so if you read the post everything will be fine. But of course I have a few things I'd rather avoid in my roleplay.

Bdsm Focus : I like to include BDSM elements, but I don't like a character's entire relationship to have a BDSM structure. Yes, I hate 50 fifthy shades.
Everykind of " Magic " Mind Control ( Hypnosis etc boring.
• Necrophilia
• Godmodding : Don't control my character.
• Wholesome thing : Read the post lol.

Thanks for reading !

I think I've said everything while remaining as brief as possible, so I hope this message will be easy to read.

I look forward to writing with you. I must admit that I have never tried to write anywhere other than on Reddit personally, so I am very shy and super impatient to meet future writers.

See you soon :)

Back
Top Bottom