Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F ๐ŸŒน ๐–ก๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ก๐—’ ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ (๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ + ๐–ต๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‘๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐–จ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—)

Sibylline

โบโŸกโ‚Šโ˜พ โ˜ฝโ‚ŠโŸกโบ
quote1-2.png
damsel1.png

"Fearing the Future. Always being prepared, never knowing what to prepare for. Living in constant terror. Isolated. Alone. Unable to rest. Unable to sleep. Unable to relax. Unable to enjoy. Unable to live. Unable to stop. Unable to close your eyes. Seeking endless distractions. Seeking anyone to keep away from the silence. Fearing the darkness. Fearing the silence. Afraid to be alone with yourself. Afraid of your own mind. Knowing but unable to escape. Trapped. Frustrated. Afraid. Alone. Lost. Confronted every day with the question of purpose. Wondering if all there is to life is the inescapable terror of death. Wondering if there's any respite to hope for. Hoping for rescue. Hoping to be saved. Hoping to break free. It explains, perhaps, the relief in giving over control to an aggressor." -- HeartGear

๐–ถ๐–ค๐–ซ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท โ˜†
Ohoho, I've got you now~ My darling damsel, feel free to call me Sybil ! I'm a lover of all things high fantasy, sapphic media, historical documentaries and writing lore intensive worlds in my free time. I'm back, like a recurring villain returning for the season finale, after taking some time to take care of my health and now I'm ready to write something dark and beautiful with someone. I'm extremely laid back, OOC friendly and the most patient when it comes to replies. Because I get it. Life can get sporadic in the worst ways when you least expect it and I don't want anyone to think of this as a chore. If you can respond back to me, great! If you need more time, no rush.

A little about me as a partner: I personally lean towards PMs, but won't object to a thread if that's more your cup of tea. I write adv. lit, third person in paragraph form, with a comfort zone between 500 to 1000 words (but I can absolutely write more when inspired). I don't have a smut ratio, but I prefer story over pure smut any day. I also value quality over quantity. I would much prefer to read a shorter yet juicier response over a longer, flowery post. I love details (not over-explaining detail but hitting it on the nail kind of detail), I love a good romance whether its healthy or problematic. I love character fluff and seeing character bond authentically. And lately, I love sprinkling dark psychological themes and seeing it turn into some twisted fairytale. Speaking of that: Let's get into what I'm looking for.

๐–ซ๐–จ๐–ช๐–ค๐–ฒ/๐–ฃ๐–จ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–จ๐–ช๐–ค๐–ฒ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท โ˜†
"Oh, Yes, Please!"
"I Like It~"
"Ask Me First."
"Not Interested."
affection โ€ข aftercare โ€ข BBEG โ€ข begging โ€ข blindfolds โ€ข bondage (light to medium) โ€ข consensual โ€ข corruption โ€ข dubious consent โ€ข damaged psyche โ€ข fluff โ€ข foreplay โ€ข gags (clothe/tape) โ€ข groping/fondling โ€ข gentle tops โ€ข intelligence โ€ข kidnapping โ€ข merinthophilia โ€ข possessive/jealous tops โ€ข praise kink โ€ข romance โ€ข seduction โ€ข sweet subs โ€ข tenderness
age gaps (older dom) โ€ข aphrodisiacs โ€ข biting/hickeys โ€ข cuddling โ€ข cunnilingus โ€ข fellatio โ€ข forbidden love โ€ข manipulative โ€ข morally gray characters โ€ข poly/open relationships โ€ข sabotaged escape/rescue โ€ข same age relationships โ€ข secret relationships โ€ข sexual frustration โ€ข sex magic โ€ข sexual tension โ€ข soft subs โ€ข soulmates โ€ข teasing โ€ข teratophilia โ€ข virginity
anything anal โ€ข blackmail โ€ข bloodplay (with vampires is fine!) โ€ข body worship (lmk if there's specific body parts) โ€ข branding โ€ข bratty subs โ€ข breathplay โ€ข breeding โ€ข collars โ€ข choking โ€ข costumes โ€ข foodplay โ€ข hair pulling โ€ข harems (any gender) โ€ข hypnosis โ€ข main character death โ€ข masochism โ€ข non consensual โ€ข orgy/group sex โ€ข pregnancy โ€ข sadism โ€ข stockholm/lima syndrome
ageplay โ€ข bimbofication โ€ข bondage (heavy to extreme) โ€ข degradation kinks โ€ข dirty talk โ€ข excessive gore (a little is fine) โ€ข extreme humiliation โ€ข feeding โ€ข filth kinks โ€ข incest โ€ข infantilism โ€ข inflation โ€ข leather โ€ข macro/micro โ€ข prolapse โ€ข raceplay โ€ข snuff โ€ข toilet โ€ข underage โ€ข unintelligence โ€ข unrealistic anatomy โ€ข vomit โ€ข vore โ€ข watersports โ€ข weight gain kink โ€ข zoophilia

damsel2.png

quote2-2.png
๐–ข๐–ฑ๐– ๐–ต๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท โ˜†
I'm looking for sapphic pairings (FxF or MxF) for an abduction story (tied in a bow with soft bondage and optional stockholm syndrome sprinkles on top) in a Fantasy setting, filled with adventures in strange lands and intrigues. A heroine who chooses the BBEG over the selfish, overrated hero because in a past life, she was knew them better than anyone. Their red string may have become tangled or snared, but it was never broken. She never understood why she searched for recognition in ever face she met. Because where the hero would sacrifice her to save the world, the villain would let the world burn just to save her. But their eyes finally meet, as he's snatching her away, time seems to stand still to make up for the time they were kept apart.

Just let me know what gender preferences you have and if you want to play a dominant or submissive role (I'm personally leading towards the dom, but could be convinced to write a submissive character!) That being said, while I've tamed my share of brats, I need a little break from brat breaking and would like a sweeter, softer sub to please. And when I say soft, I don't mean weak willed or easily won over. Softness can come with wit, intelligence, gentleness, charm and kindness that could warm even the coldest heart. They may be taken bodily, but the real triumph is taking their heart as well.

I also adore romance, I adore seduction, I adore courtship. Leaving roses on the pillow, sharing a bath and cleaning every crevice their partner under soft candle light, writing forbidden letters of adoration promising to steal them away when everyone least expects it. And who knows, she may end up saving the villain from the hero instead. But a reminder, all that I've listed are cravings and not all required, it can be easily adjust for our ideal story.

๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ณ๐–ฒ & ๐–จ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฒ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท โ˜†
Why would someone ever want to be taken forcefully?
โ€‡
(Last Updated: 6/13)
โ˜† A princess in fear of her future (fantasy): forced to make nation altering decisions, forced to conform to societal expectations of her station, forced to offer her body as a whimsical toy designed to adapt to the gaze of a man she first meets on her wedding day. Why wouldn't her fragile psyche cling to the BBEG who not only goes to such lengths to pursue her, but to make all these challenging decisions in her place. She gives the princess undivided attention, sensitive to her well being and tags value to her existence. Why wouldn't she sabotaged any rescue attempt made by her "Prince Charming".

โ˜† A peasant girl seeking security (fantasy): Living without knowing if she'll eat the next day, always tired but never able to get a restful night's sleep, fearful of the whispers of war where the lower class suffers the most. It be seen as cruel fate that she's smuggled out in the dead of night to be a sacrifice to a dark god, but it was the best thing that could have happened to her. Instead of death, she found a new life as the bride of a monstrous god, made flesh, who vows to rain death and plague on any who would dare take what belongs to him.

dr-corvidea.png

เฝเฝฒ โœฎ เฝ‹เพ€ - small bump! I could take one more person!

Back
Top Bottom