Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Fandoms, anybody?

First and foremost, thank you for deciding to check my request thread. I have recently begun writing outside of any roleplaying sites in hopes of finally being able to get my thoughts and ideas onto a screen as opposed to collecting dust in my mind. Opening the program to begin writing is easy enough, but I find myself struggling to properly create the story I've come up with. This self-proclaimed lack of skill has me in a bit of a funk, and the only way I can think to escape it is by testing that skill. Portraying a character that I have developed is easy enough, which is why I would like to challenge myself by playing a pre-existing role from just about any popular fandom. My own personal list would take far too much time to type out, so if you have any desire to write against a certain character (or group of characters), definitely include the title(s) of interest in your first message. Best bet is probably going to be anime. Apologies to anyone that happens to watch anything outside of 2D waifus.

Back
Top Bottom