Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Incest Cravings

mark.wilson

Planetoid
Welcome

I am creating this thread specifically for incest cravings. I am seeking descriptive, and literate partners, as I put effort into my writing. I am looking for partners with the same passion and patience to create strong bonds for a greater understanding of each other's desires. Building a good story, slow burn, teasing, surprises, and unexpected events are my favorite things to develop. Nature has created incest relationships for multiple reasons. These are the relationships most close to us and have special places in our hearts. The intensity, great bonding, and understanding cannot be matched by any other relationship.

My passion has been at the peak for blood relations and I am looking to explore new dimensions in taboo, dark, and forbidden relations, where society, laws, ethics, religion, or other restrictions have nothing to do. I wanna build strong incest relationships based on understanding and communication. Looking forward to like-minded people who are interested in thinking out of the box and ready to explore limitless adventures with family relationships. I have a very broad list of kinks and always looking to explore something new because my imaginations have no limits. I am available to explore the below-mentioned combinations, but still open to other options.

Father x Daughter
Mother x Son
Brother x Sister
Grandfather x Granddaughter
Aunt x Nephew
Uncle x Niece
Stepfather x Stepdaughter
Stepmother x Stepson
Stepbrother x Stepsister
Father-in-Law x Daughter-in-law

I have not created an F-List, because I am open to most of the kinks. For this specific thread, I am thinking of forbidden and dirty side kinks, specifically water sports, multiple penetrations, swapping partners, inter-family marriages, and bestiality. Always happy to negotiate to find the best suitable options for both sides. Feel free to DM

Back
Top Bottom