Fx M or NB Stories Unfold [NSFW]

super-crooks.gif

Hello, I am Stories Unfold; the titular person in question.

For now I'll leave this somewhat basic and shallow, but hopefully -with time- I'll improve upon it.

Primarily I indulge in Sci-fi and Fantasy, but I'm not opposed to the occasional modern story if it hits that creative spot just right.
I'm definitely leaning towards the smuttier side of things; which isn't to say that I don't care about the elegance that is stringing words together.
As a RP partner I can guarantee effort and plenty of fun, but I can't promise daily posts. I'm way too busy to be able to sit down every day and crank out paragraph after paragraph, as much as I wish that wasn't the case.

Below I'll leave some possible pairings, some of which hopefully can lure you into messaging me! (Please put some effort into your initial message.)

Elf x Orc
Princess x Knight
Knight x Knight
Squire x Knight - TAKEN
Mercenary x Mercenary - TAKEN
Sellsword x Princess
Hedgeknight x Lady
Dancer x Bodyguard - TAKEN
Goth x BBC - TAKEN

________

Some kinks:

Excessive cum
Size Difference
Anal
Double/Triple penetration from one character
Toys
Roughness

________
No matter the role I take on, I can ensure you that I will want to play a firecracker of a gal. Headstrong and independent, with some applicable skill depending on the setting.
Appearance wise I can play most of it. Pretty by today's standard, but ranging from small breasted to heavy melons. One thing that always will make an appearance is a thicc butt, no compromise on that.

Should mention, I heavily favor massively muscular males compared to lean/thin/boyish men.

Please include a writing sample when you first approach me!

Hope to hear from ya'll!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom