Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Be careful on whose door you knock on!

Please feel free to PM me after reading if you would like to discuss this scenario further.

####I'm happy to amend my character's age and bodily description to fit your requirements. Open to playing a particular face claim####

I'm open to con dub-con and non-con. Also if you wish I'm happy to play a family member.

Mr Johnson had intended to just ignore whoever it was knocking on his front door. He had hoped in vain that they would soon give up leaving him in peace which would then allow him to view some more busty beauties online before dinner. Due to his perverse excitement and the fact that old clock on the mantle place had stop working correctly some while ago he had lost of all track of time. It however was soon becoming clear to him that whoever it was knocking had other ideas thou so grumbling to himself he slowly got to his feet as there was yet another loud knock. "Who the hell is calling around at this time off day for crying out loud!" He cursed grumpy to himself again as he slowly shuffled along the corridor towards the door. His slippers slapping against the wooden floorboards as he walked.

Mr Johnson was a huge bear off a man. Standing around six foot four in height and weighing in well over three hundred fifty pounds. Most of his huge weigh and bulk came from his big bulbous stomach that wobbled in front off him as he walked. The pain in his old knees he felt from the many years of playing semi-professional football as a defensive lineman. "Hold your horses god dam it I'm coming" he growled as he heard yet another tap tap on his front door. He was dressed in a dirty white vest which had tomato sauce stains from his lunchtime burger and pair lose fitting blue jeans. He was every bit a complete and utter slob.

He was just about to give whoever was knocking a large piece of his mind as he opened the door however abruptly stopped when he found himself staring at a beautiful young lady. Time seemed to stop as he ran his old eyes up her long slender legs.

"Can I help you my dear?" He finally asked shooting her a warm friendly grandpa smile.

Back
Top Bottom