Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for toxic, obsessive characters for story heavy RP (60:40)

silverx

Meteorite
All characters are 25+
All writers: 25+
Frequency: I prefer more active writers
Literacy: Lazy Literate to Novella
-----------------------------------

About me: literate female, 25+, active (several posts a day if desired), looking to play a female main character, collaborative mindset. I love OOC, but we will just keep it friendly.

About you: ideally 25+ , writes in third person, active, looking to play male characters, understands boundaries, friendly.

I prefer to keep my ratio of plot to smut around 75:25 all the way up to 50:50. But I do need plot to go with our story , I really want to feel something for these characters. However, if you fit my criteria and would like something more heavily smut based we can talk.

Modern day-ish settings, with human characters is preferred.

Things I love: Toxic, emotional, deep plots. I don't shy away from pretty heavy stuff and love a toxic power imbalance, or two characters so obsessed with one another they'll burn the world to the ground attempting to love one another when it just doesn't work. I want fights, and break ups, and the sweet sweet make ups. I want two characters who just can’t quit one another.

A word bank of other things I’m looking for in any combination : slice of life romances, political intrigue, crime, rock star falling for someone normal, grunge aesthetic, power imbalances, dramatic story lines, small town, messy characters.

I don't have any particular plots, but would love to hear anything you may have that fits the bill, or characters you may have and what we can come up with. I’m more open to actively creating something new.

I will be updating this as I get used to this site!

DM's are open , I can’t DM yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom