Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ѕαρρнιяє αи∂ ωнιѕкєу [Baked Beauty x BlackBlade]

[Insert creative first title aesthetic graphic here when done]

A love story of the complicated variety.

Everleigh had worked at the Summer Nights club for years. It wasn't like she woke up one day and had hopes and dreams of being an exotic dancer, it was all very far from what she wanted. But she felt lost. And this was where lost girls were found. She made enough to support herself, and in her world, that was enough. As long as she was still having fun, she would let the chaos commence.

Fun was an operative word. Everleigh was known as Sapphire at this club. It was not chosen by her, but chosen for her. She assumed it was due to the radiating, deep blue of her hair. The club owner took pride on themes and many of the main dancers were named after previous stones. Sapphire was also an incline to symbolize purity, creativity, and wisdom. And while the "purity" feature might be up in the air, it was a brilliant marketing tactic.

Her body was fit, and enchanted with various pieces of ink which portrayed a vast majority of her hopes and dreams, as well as narrate some poor choices. It was a blend of the balance of her life. The conflicting interest of doing good or having fun, as in Everleigh's eyes, one could not do both.

The music didn't hesitate, and naturally, neither did Everleigh as the black curtain was peeled back to reveal the woman, with her hair dyed in the deep blue, dark rooks which carries the darker color through her outfit which realistically, left little to the imagination. It was as if a piece of latex was pulled, stretched, and shaped just to cross and grace her body.

The music was a heavier beet, a mix with indie and heavy rock motifs - nothing mainstream but certainly garage-band style much like Sapphire's aesthetic.

Sapphire had become a character. She had managed to get a fan group on the whole rock and roll, alternative sweetie who knew all the right things to say to the bad guys who wanted to do bad things to her. And Sapphires kryptonite? Bad guys. She was weak. She craved the trill, the no-strings-attached. Bad guys just did it better, and they paid much more than the good guys.

It wasn't long until the crowd was mesmerized, she had a layer of glistening sweat, and she was heading back stage to freshen up and work the floor, just as every woman did.

"Sapphire! You're requested for a dance in Room 7. Get that money, girl!" Lisa, who was beyond middle aged but refused to believe it, called as the woman was doing all sorts of things to make it look like she wasn't just pulling her weight on the pole. Lisa was appreciated among the girls. She always managed to take care of the women who worked there and ensured there wasn't any funny business.

Room 7 was really only worked by a few women. Mostly, because that rooms camera had been down for months. A part of her believed that VIP customers enjoyed that perk, despite being promised for full repairs in spirit of the women's protection. However, a few women still worked the room for a chance at higher payouts for services off the menu, and who were perfectly proven to protect themselves, if the need came by.

"Can I get a bottle of whiskey for room 7?" Lisa called on a phone to the bar, and something came to piece with Sapphire as whiskey was her poison of choice. It was the one burn she craved. At least it helped her look forward to it.

The rooms were practically mini closets. Each had a lounge of some sort, with a table for drinks, and various ash trays and other accessories might being needed. There were touch screens with a menu-like order screen where certain services could be rang up and paid for right there. Sapphire exited the dressing room, but not before she inhaled a line from one of the many white lines laid out for the girls on one empty vanity. It was like an espresso shot in a sniff.

Sapphire walked into the tight quarters with her typical charming smile but was taken aback. Normally, guys seemed sleezy or smelled. Or they were already inherited. Or married. Which was worse. "You called?" Her voice was like velvet. It awoke every bit of the atmosphere in the room. It was a raw talent of Sapphire's.

She walked over to the bottle of whiskey, the topper already separated from the plastic encasing. She put her lips on the top before removing the stopper with her teeth, poured the man a glass and set the bottle aside, removing the cork from her mouth and setting it next to the glass. "Welcome. First timer?" She asked, sultry. It was all a performance. That was exactly what the woman was getting paid for.

If performances were given awards at a place like Summer Nights, then the girl with the blue hair should have won the Oscar a few times over. Even as Robert had watched her dance over three times, each set seemed new to him, and he had been smitten by the second song of the first set. He had held off for as long as he could, knowing full well that being back to civilization would have made him far too susceptible to premature ecstasy. A gentle way of putting it, he smirked to himself. It was called blowing your load too soon, asshole!

He was out of uniform now, and could let whatever short-cropped hair down for a bit, relax, grab a bear or two. Or a whiskey! God, he had missed whiskey. Never enough of it in theater, but States-side? he could get plenty of that, for sure. So when Lisa, the nightclub's madame, asked if he were interested in the girl with the blue hair, his dark brown eyes scanned the stage one last time, and he gave Lisa a nod.

Lisa had her own smirk, eyeing Robert up and down. Well-built, short hair, a little bit of a five o'clock shadow forming. Military? Cop? Lisa wasn't sure, but she could tell that Robert handled himself with the easy confidence of a man who could kick ass if he wanted to. Turn it on whenever the need arose. "Sure thing, hon. That's Sapphire, I can get her for you. head to Room 7, okay, Sweetie? And...uh....that'll be a hundred bucks for two private dances."

Robert fished into his jeans pocket and handed her four hundred dollar bills. "Can I have her for a half hour, at least?"

"For that kind of cash, Sugar, you can have two."

Robert shook his head. "No thanks. One's enough. And she's...the one."

He took a seat on the wide leather couch, the beaded curtain closed enough for some privacy. The bouncer in the hallway could still peek inside, but for the most part, the VIPs were left alone. Unless they got too handsy. Robert ran his fingers through short brown hair, then rubbed his unshaved chin. he knew he should have shaved this morning, but he was on leave, and he would not need to meet his team for another two days. So being unshaved and dressed down was acceptable.

When the girl with the blue hair came into the room, he watched her closely as she got them both a glass of whiskey. He gave her a small smile, but just gazed at her with apparent lust. She asked if it were his first time, and he nodded. "That obvious?" Or did she know all of the clientele in this place?

"I'm sure you hear this all the time, but you're an amazing dancer. And it helps that you're the best looking of all the girls." He smiled at her and winked. "So, will you marry me?"

Robert gave a soft chuckle and took the proffered drink from her, took a big swig, and marveled as the liquid burned its way down his throat. Then, he waited for Sapphire to begin her dancing...

Last edited:
Yea, it was obvious.

She cracked a smirk at her internal thought as she could tell it was his first time, but she also could tell she was going to enjoy this one. Not every dance was a situation she dreaded. Especially when the guy was this intrigued by her, hell, who wouldn't want that kind of attention?

Everleigh cracked at his proposal, it made her genuinely giggle. Surely she has had her fair share of proposals but certainly not right off the rip. This was a new record and perhaps an unneeded ego boost for the woman.

Her outfit left very little to the imagination, and she was blessed in many areas. Her fingers traced a long the rim of the glass before she picked up the other glass and straddled him on the leather sofa, their bodies simply separated by the two glasses. "To us, then?"

Her blue hair fell over to her side before her hips seemed drawn to the music. Sapphire was a natural at this. It was as if her body were crafted for the art. "What is your favorite part of the woman's body?"

The question came with toying of one of the leather straps on her outfit for him to get a sneak view. He had prepaid quite a bit, she wanted to make sure she kept his interest, which it seems like she did.

She had done hundreds of dances before. She had felt chemistry before. But she hadn't quite had a customer look at her like this before. And it did something that made her feel as if the AC suddenly kicked out. Was she getting thrown off of her game? No. Not Sapphire.

Although he would have no idea what was going on in her head, Robert felt an canny similarity to Sapphire's feeling: a shiver ran through him as she walked sexily towards him and offered his drink. It was electric, the room charged with a hint of something more. There would be dancing, for sure, and she would bare far more and at closer range in the VIP room. Yet Robert felt that there seemed to be more, though he could not put a finger on it. He preferred to put a finger on her...and then some!

At her unusually intimate question, he smiled wider. "Cutting right to the chase, huh?" He took another sip and set the whiskey on the glass coffee table nearby. Gazing into her eyes, ones unmatched from every other girl he had been with, yet so familiar. So mysterious and so inviting, all at once. After a momentary pause, Robert leaned in and said in a soft voice, "Your parts look deliciously perfect for me. Perfect breasts, curves in all the right places. A real woman. I like that. I like that a lot. Your hair is unique, of course, but of all your traits, your eyes, how they burn ice cool and red hot when they need to be. You seem easygoing on the outset, but I can tell you possess a passion reserved for only your closest friends and....those you hold close to you."

Robert's eyes gazed at her lips, how they had a slight smile, a hint of her white teeth. So kissable. He wondered what she might taste like. Whiskey and cherry lipstick? His heart ached to know, and his loins reminded him that he was a man that hadn't seen this type of action in nearly a year.

Tonight was the night. After flirting with her for the past four weeks, Julian was going to make his move. He had been with other girls in the Summer Nights before, but Sapphire was the best the club had ever offered. They had shared drinks, and Julian had been patient. She had been flirty at first, but the past few nights she had cooled off. Perhaps his companions had scared her off. Both of his club brothers were tall, bulky, and intimidating. Add the leather jackets--the cuts--with the screaming eagles whose talons are clutching guns and arrows embroidered on their backs, with "Knight Riders" across the top and bottom. Multiple patches of various flags and symbols adorned the sleeves on the black leather. The motorcycle club was feared and respected in this part of the city, though they were frequently nomadic. Their business dealings encompassed several surrounding cities in two states.

Julian was not the club's president, though as the sergeant-at-arms, he held a respectable role as the chief enforcer. Long dark hair and muscles under the leather jacket kept most men at bay, deferring to clear his path and not make too long of eye contact. And flanked by the two hulking figures of his brotherhood, most groups kept their safe distance. Tonight, Julian was in a mood, scanning the room and not finding the object of his desire. He was going to start with a private lap dance or two, then he was going to ask her for a date, a real date, not inside this establishment. He would offer to have her sit on the back of his Harley, and he would take her to his favorite motel. That was the plan. And his cock was throbbing for release.

Julian gestured and one of his men brought Lisa to their table. "Where is she?"

Lisa sighed. "Can you be more specific, sir?" There was a hint of defiance in her tone, and Julian was instantly annoyed. He glanced at the henchman that loomed over the clubs madame. The henchman took hold of her arm and squeezed hard. She winced in pain, eyes bulging, and blinked back the tears. "I...uh...do you mean Sapphire?"

Julian said, "Yes. The girl with the blue hair. You've seen me sharing drinks with her--so cut the stupid act! Where the fuck is she, bitch? Or does my friend have to carve the question into your saggy tits?"

For emphasis, the thug that squeezed her arm pulled out a wicked looking blade, curved, eight inches, and ran the cold steel on her jawline. Lisa flinched and her breath caught. "She--she--she's already with a client. Listen, I'll have her brought to you as soon as she's done."

"Well that fucking sucks," Julian muttered. "Here I was going to get my nut off, and you go and rent her out to someone else. You think I wanted to hear that?"

"N-no, sir, but...well...he's already paid up front. I can't just--"

The appearance of two police officers in uniform paused the situation. Julian glanced at his companion, who immediately released Lisa's arm. The woman rubbed at her bicep and gazed steadily at Julian. She thought he might be crazy enough to do something while the cops were here, but if she wanted to get away, this might be her only chance. "If you'll excuse me. I need to see to our regular customers. the cops."

Julian pressed his lips and nodded. "When Sapphire's done with the other guy, I want to see her. Do you understand?"

Lisa said, "Of course, sir. I'll let her know as soon as she's out." She hurried away to serve the police officers.

Back
Top Bottom