Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for a nibble? [ fandom ] one shot bg3 request

nudepeach

Planetoid
KIlI4HM.gif

Hello ~ Peach here. I have been roleplaying for quite a long time, I consider myself literate to advanced literate and in comparison to some novella - though I don't want to get ahead of myself in regards to writing style and effort. Really I prefer to match with my partner and find a comfortable level of back and forth that suits us both. I am looking for a mxf canonxoc pairing but will write with any gender! This is a quick one off roleplay search thread, as I'm looking for something more specific and its a fandom... so i thought to make a singular thread. ^^ to save you from reading hours upon minutes of nonsense. lol

If you would like to have more than one pairing please feel free to suggest anything, I love to play a canon! And I love to get to know peoples original characters. Especially in the realm of D&D and Baldurs Gate. (SO fun!) If you have a pinterest board or a playlist? You are already my favorite person :heart: send me all the hyperfixation gifs and lore - I am your person.

Lately I have been craving Astarion x oc - and leaning toward an Ascended Astarion scenario ( though I love both versions of him ) - which I would say is a bit domxsub if thats your kink. I don't need the rp to be particularly smutty but I do like OOC chat, and might pop in on the daily just to say "Hai." I also simp for non-ascended Astarion if that is your preference, but that is my norm and I was looking for something a tad different this go.

Please feel free to DM me with your interests and a little bit about yourself. I am always happy to chat!

Back
Top Bottom