Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ~Epic adventures, Fandom and so much more~

FeralHex

ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul~
96AACD52-AD68-4966-87B8-57D5EF18BE69.gif

Welcome to my RT ~

I am looking for someone to share in an adventure - or several, depending on how well it goes.

Feral female from the darkest Scandinavia, in search for a nerdy, literate male, who shares my love for fantasy, original stories and various fandoms!

I’m looking for both 100 % original fantasy stories, with enemies to Lovers, epic adventures, political schemes and a dark force awakening in the depths of the Earth, as well as established settings / Fandoms.

More specifically, I’m in search for someone who wants to play an ELVEN male - and not the scrawny super skinny / lithe ones, but the strong, handsome and LONG HAIRED elves that makes you sigh, at the mere mentioning of him!

- But just to be clear: I love and adore some of Tolkien’s elves, such as Celebrimbor, Fëanor, Annatar (Sauron) Maglor etc.

C0B9683A-CC13-4D25-88F2-DACC2F7C02DC.gif

5048271A-1881-4F6D-812C-CC354A6AFA0D.gif

I want steamy romance, yes, but not as constant sex scenes etc. I do enjoy those, but it gets quite slippery after a while~ :b

Think: Beauty and the Beast love - the way Beast / Adam loves her, wishes to protect her and his willingness to let her go, even if it means losing his chance of becoming Human again~

6DCBC9CC-C92C-49FC-A1E3-AC066BE1820D.gif

Think Aragorn and Arwen: The kind of love that will see you give up immortal life, to share one lifetime with him / her ~

6E758AEF-DB63-4772-AA95-D1277F7E5171.gif

I want MANLY MEN with honor, courage and love in their hearts, and who are not afraid to shed a tear!

On a darker level: A dark elven King, who captures a mortal woman - perhaps she crossed the border, which is usually punished with death? They hate one another, but eventually she manages to soften his dark heart~

The list goes on!

~
Potential plots for original stories:

-Through mist and shadow-

A cruel elven King rules beyond the wall / border of magical stones that was raised thousands of years ago, to end the bloody conflict that saw large Numbers of elves and humans wiped out.

He hates the humans with all his heart, and orders any man, woman or even child killed, that dares cross said wall.

One faithful day, however, a mortal woman stumbles across the border in a desperate attempt to escape the Inquisitor’s that has burned their way through Human settlements, in search for Witches and herbalists.

Normally she would be killed on the spot, but something keeps the guards or perhaps the King himself from doing it?
Or maybe she saves him, eventhough he would see her cut down instantly?

-

-I never asked for your company!-

An Elven male is wrongfully thrown in jail, and in the cell across from his, a mortal woman sits in silence, glaring at him.
During a riot or a violent storm, she manages to escape, and either he demands her help or she simply unlocks his cell, for reasons she can’t explain herself.

And whether she wants it or not, the elven man follows her, wanting to repay her as honor dictates, or simply because he doesnt want to travel alone in these hostile land.

Or perhaps there is a mating bond snapped in place, the second they touch, and only he knows of it?

She’s none too pleased and will fight him every step of the way, though eventually, he wins her over.

-

~FANDOMS~

This one is the really tricky one, I’ve discovered:

I’m super specific in what I want, and I know it tends to scare people off ~ But for the brave and strong, hear me out:

My character x established male characters.

BUT ALSO: I can take on established female characters that you might wish for your character to end up with - as long as we both get romance and we can take on the chosen character.

Fandoms:

RDR2, Skyrim, FF7, GoT, Witcher (games) Tolkien (Trilogy / some book Lore + Shadow of Mordor.)

Male characters I’m suuuuper interested in:

RDR2:

Arthur Morgan and a very alternate beginning / ending to the story!

Arthur puts on a fucking bandana when going to the Downes farm, doesn’t get TB and has to find his way to redemption in some other way!

Idea for this story is the following:

MC is the daughter of a rich and extremely arrogant / mean spirited rancher in the Heartlands, and is abducted.
Arthur is hired to track her down and bring her back, only to discover that she’s not your typical fine lady, but a vengeful and angry lil’ beast, who does not wish to cooperate!
He uses force to bring her back home, only to discover that she’s being brutally beaten by the man who claimed to be her father, who is in fact her stepfather, wanting to control her every move and who has arranged for her to be wed off, to some old rich and cruel bastard.

Arthur is struck with a case of regret and wanting to make amends, and works out a plan to get her out of there, whilst also robbing the place blind!

He takes on the job of ranch hand, helping out with various tasks, dirty jobs etc. While trying to get closer to the young lady of the House.

Long story short: a slowburn romance, historical aspects of Society and women’s role in particular, epic adventures, a Road to redemption and him teaching her how to become an outlaw~

There are so many things to this, so I wish to discuss it with a potential partner via DMs :)

Charles Smith needs to be in it too, because: who doesn’t love him?!

Skyrim:

Ulfric Stormcloak, Brynjolf, Captain Lonelygale, Farkas and Lord Harkon.

GoT: Sandor Clegane.

Witcher: Eskel, Eredin, Scoia’tael elves (possibly an OC) and Ge’els.

Tolkien: Boromir (another alternate ending that will see him survive.)
Faramir, Eomer and Silmarillion-timeline-ish: Celebrimbor - as he’s seen in Shadow of Mordor while he still ruled in Eregion - also an alternate ending.

FF7: Sephiroth, Tseng and maybe Genesis.

You made it this far~ Bravo!

Now for the kinks:

I’m open for many things, but will not do anything like:

Gross, fucked up toilet stuff, blood and Gore, corpses, underage and extremely violent.

If it’s forbidden irl. it doesn’t belong in a story of mine.
Otherwise: rough sex, some dominance (male being dominant) multiple partners, romantic and soft sex, spanking, tied up etc.

I do hope this sums up everything, and that you made it through my lil’ wall of text~

PM only, and remember: communication is absolutely key: don’t ghost me, speak nicely and speak up!

~ FH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom