Mx Any Looking for a naighty Mommy or a GM

Armen

Warrior Straight out of Legend
Hi everyone thanks for clicking on my ad if you did. I'll try and keep this short and sweet as to not waste your time reading a novel but to also give you all the details you'll need.

First a bit about me I am 27 years old and I've been role-playing for about 14 years. I tend to post at the bare minimum a paragraph per response but I do like to try and keep things as detailed as possible. When it comes to a partner I don't expect you to have perfect grammar or to always post a specific length or anything like that but I would kindly request that you just be as detailed as possible. I know at a time or two we have all been in that situation where we wrote up a super long and detailed post and only got a few sentences back in response which definitely sucks. So that's why I always try my best to match what my partner gives me.

In terms of kinks and limits my only limits are snuff, gore, scat, and extreme rough play/torture.

Kinks are a lot longer but ill just include some of my favorites which include feet, anal, thigh jobs, body worship, cosplay, roleplay, public, incest, transformation, bimbofication, pregnancy, impregnation, cum play, and so so so so mucg more. Honestly if it isnt a limit its a kink.

Now as for my idea itself to put it basically I want to do an idea where I was raised by my single mom. Whether dad died or left or whatever doesn't matter the point is that my mom was the only parental figure I had my entire life and I had always viewed and seen her as this perfect womain/saint. She was the perfect mom doing everything she could to support me, be there for all of my events and just being all around the perfect woman. However things started to change a bit once I finally grew up and it was time to leave for college. Of course I would stay in touch with her while I was gone but I would notice that she was getting a bit distant and would never explain why. Of course I would just file it under the idea that she just missed me and was feeling lonely..how wrong I would be. Time would go by and I would drop by to visit during my breaks but finally after four years I was back home for good ready to return everything that my mom had done for me. It was my turn to take care of her. So..imagine my surprise when I get home to find my mother in the process of getting down and dirty with someone. (Who was it? An old class mate? Teacher? Neighbor?) And after some digging I've found out that my mother has become quite the town slut in my time being gone..and now I've got to figure out how to handle this new way of life my mother has been living.

Now let me be clear first and foremost this is not meant to be a cucking roleplay. Yes there can be some elements to it but I'm not looking for strictly cuckolding. Ideally I'd like to find a GM for this story but I'm ok with anyone and I'm also ok with any genders but I will admit I like feminine genders more i.e. futas, females and femboys.

I know this was a lot to read but please reach out to me if interested!

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom