Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male PAWG MILF, Slice of Life Adventure, BBC (Multiple Scenes)

paleGinger

Moon
I recognize some of these events are unlikely but it is a fantasy and would love to develop them further.

Standing at 5'2" with a curvy 34D I am a petite little bombshell if you've ever seen one. I'm a bit less of a party girl now, settled down and married. Though I've always had a bit of a nympho streak that I always find difficult to keep in check. Though my tits do draw attention my round bubble white ass is what what seems to get guys going. The tiny little string, I like to call underwear I usually wear around or at the beach certainly raises the temperature.

Jason just dropped me off at my dentist before heading off to work.

"Hello, I'm here for a cleaning" I say smiling at the receptionist checking into my appointment. I'm wearing a cute little cream color blouse that's sheer enough to show off my racy black Victoria Secret lacy black bra with plenty of cleavage. A tiny little thong adorning my bubble ass with a short little skirt and a pair of creamy sheer stockings.

The doctor smiles as he looks at me already settled in the hair. My little skirt riding up my body showing off the top of my stockings. He sets his hand gently on my hand. "Don't worry Mrs. Smith. It's just a cleaning no need to fret." I nod and smile though I'm a big baby when it comes to this. I feel his hand lightly touching my thigh. A gesture that is both reassuring and... enticing. I feel my cheeks blush a bit as I bend my knees up a bit letting my skirt exposing the lacy black thong I have on. "It's just me and you dear, no assistant so you can feel at ease" He says having gotten a great look at my lacy little thong, he goes to work doing what he does best. His erection obvious sending off to a dreaming state of things to follow. He's soooo good at what he does, and it has nothing to do with his dentistry.

As he puts the last of his tools away. "You were a very good girl Mrs. Smith. Your husband is a lucky man..." he says fingers slowly trailing my thighs sliding between my legs and teasing me gently. We should talk a bit about your payment. You're a bit overdue. He pulls my thong off as an audible pop can be heard as the silk cloth is parted from my wet little pussy. I groan softly as he opens up my legs. "Well, I do hate to be truant. Let's take of that Sir" I say blushing revealing my a but unkept bush. I really wish I had the time to have had my Brazilian taken care of, but It doesn't seem my doctor minds, as I let out a soft needy moan while two thick fingers slide inside me, my hips bucking as we start the "payment" that'll take the next hour or two.

I groan as I slip into the bathroom pulling a spare undies as the doctor has decided to claim my panties as interest on my truant payments.

I had taken longer than I had anticipated at the doctors. I'm right in the middle of rush hour with the metro ride much busier than I had intended. I groan as I get toss around by the crowd. I blush feeling a large erection pressing up against my ass. Oh gods, do I really have to deal with this? this is so cheesy. I feel the rough hands on hips as his cock pushes up against me. The thick rough bulge pressing up against me. I squirm an objections about being married. It can barely be heard by anyone else, but the assailant simply smiles behind me. "That's nice sweetie" his hand pulling my skirt up as I'm pressed up against the glass. I look to the rather large young black man whose bulge is pressing into my ass. "What is with white women and big asses? Mmmm, you feel that baby? That's all your fault!" He says as his hand reaches down tugging at my thong sliding down by my ankles.

I groan bitting my now quivering lip feeling a large bare cock pressing up against my ass. You'd think my recent orgasms with my dentist was enough...his fingers teasing my clit. "How about we get off at the next stop and I can help you get off you little slut" I groan getting nice and wet already. His terribly joke more than excused with the monster poking me. "Mmmm,"

I finally get to my appointment to get my Brazilian wax. I'm sitting there with my legs open pussy bare as the nice little Vietnamese lady is doing what she does best. I'm a bit taken back when her husband walks in. She dismisses my concerns though the longer they talk as I lay there legs open I can't help but feel his eyes on me. His cock getting harder and harder next to me. Then as she heads out of the office, his hand slips between my legs admiring my pristine little pussy. "She does good work no?" He asks as I wimper a yes. "Come pay later. Your billing needs an update, yes?" He says his finger twisting around my little tight pussy pulling it out and tasting my juices just as his wife comes back into view. I nod a yes as his wife continues her work.

"Hey baby, I'm just getting at your Dad's now" I say just having gotten off of work, having finished fucking my boss and the intern I was done with my work activities. A girl does need to ensure her promotion after all. Marcus, my father in law, was never a really big fan of me. He probably could read me better than Jason ever could. He was the first man that fucked me after I got engaged to Jason. We ended up setting up open marriage of sort. Well, it's an open marriage where Marcus expects to fuck me and jason is an oblivious cuck. His wife though seems aware of what a slut I am and doesn't mind.

I take off my shoes, skirt, stockings, removing my bra leaving just my red thong on. Daddy's favorite as I walk into the house after putting on my slippers. "Hi Daddy" I say as the game is one. I never wear much of anything around the house. I know Marcus would be happy with me if I did.

"Hey you little whore, Daddy's missed you" I groan as he grabs a handful of my ass pulling me in. "These are my friends..." he says introducing me as his daughter in law to a group of various black men of various ages.

I take the time to bake the snacks and check on the boys making sure they have the drinks and food they need. I eventually drop down to sit on Daddy's lap once all his friends having raging erections. His hand teasing my large tits, twisting my nipple. "Mmmm, we're going to have fun tonight. I might even share you if you're real good" I lean back as I kiss Daddy hotly, as his free hand glides between my legs. You're my favorite little white whore. I'm glad I let you marry my worthless son, you're sooo worth it!

I moan loudly into the kiss, my pink waxed little pussy on display. Gods yes Daddy!

That was how my week started. Monday is a slow day but hopefully the rest of my week will pickup? <3 <3 xoxo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom