Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Redacted's All Purpose Roleplay Request

R E D A C T E D

"And he will be laughing still, in the end..."
Hi, I'm Redacted! Apologies in advance if this post isn't the fanciest, as at the moment I'm brand new to BMR. Once I get used to the editing and image inputs, this should be all prettied up.

Here are some things about me including my roleplay preferences to see if you and I will be a good match :)

About me:
I'm a 22 year old male from the US. I really enjoy writing and see it as an escape for me. I am also a huge history buff. I really enjoy video games, and music.

What I look for in a roleplay partner:
My preferences for a roleplay partner are pretty simple. As I love to create worlds, stories, plots and characters, I get really hyped when my partner is into all of those things as well. I'm looking for someone who will help me build the world, plot and plot points for our story. That's right, OUR story. I am more than happy to work with my partner to include themes and other ideas, as it is a mutual effort to create an enjoyable and immersive story. As for my writing, I love to me immersed. I like to send links (or names - artist) of songs to fit the mood of my responses. As for detail, I'm not asking for much. All that I ask is that you put in effort. For me, I can comfortably write at least four decently sized paragraphs, and can reach as much as eight. Availability wise, I don't expect rapid fire responses. We're all humans who have lives, jobs, and families. I am extremely patient, and can wait on a response.

Themes/genres I enjoy roleplaying
I will start this by saying that romance is a must. By no means does it have to be the main pillar of the plot. In fact, I much prefer a romance genre being used as a sub plot. Another thing to note, I very much enjoy dark themes in roleplays. If there's one thing I find boring, its soft, fluffy plots. I want conflict, I want the darkness and bleakness of the world we create to show in our roleplay. So, if you want to know the way to my heart, its those dark themes, bb.

Themes/Genres:
- Romance/Dark romance
- Mystery
- Modern
- Fantasy/Dark fantasy
- Crime
- Horror (psychological, cosmic, etc.)
- Action
- War
- Drama
- Sci Fi (Star Wars, Fallout, Warhammer)
- Western
- Historical

As far as NSFW content goes, I am more than comfortable to include it. though, for my comfort, I wont post my kink list here. I'll send it in DMs.

Characters that I play
I will say that I make my characters flawed, simply because its realistic. You will never find me making a character that's perfect in every way. For example, my absolute favorite OC I have ever made is a PTSD ridden war veteran, slowly losing his humanity all while trying to raise a child. I love characters with flaws, as it makes it easier to mold plot points around those flaws, and also to build the dynamic between our OCs.

OOC Chat
I'd like to think that I am a very nice person out of character. On top of a good roleplay, I love chatting ooc about anything. (This is a cry for help. Please talk to me. I have no friends.)

If you took the time to read this to the end, I hope I have interested you enough to want to roleplay with me. Don't be shy to shoot me a message. I'm sure I'll be adding more to this post the longer I stay on this site, so look out for updates. Thank you, and I hope to talk to you soon :)

Back
Top Bottom