Mx Male Dipping my Toe in the Water

CyckMind

Meteorite
Updated to include Fandoms

Hello. I'm CyckMind, or Cyck for short. I've been RPing for a while, but I've decided to try my hand at Erotic play. Looking for some short, slice of life themed plots just to get acclimated to this style of writing. Will probably get more adventurous later on.

I like to share my characters thoughts and feelings as much as his observations and actions, and appreciate the same. I play male presenting characters, and prefer male presenting partners. Nothing wrong with a pretty boy-until you put panties on him.

Right now, I'm interested in the transformative process of first time encounters-be it straight men who have their first time with a guy, or a virgin having his first ever time. I don't mind a bit of plotting and OOC chat as well. And I'm not afraid of forbidden/taboo pairings.

I have some ideas in mind for how these things could occur, such as maybe a jock in collage who gets a little too drunk around his dorm mate, or maybe he's hard up for cash and becomes a dancer at a gay strip club and a regular convinces him to try something new. Or perhaps high school buddies and one loses a bet/dare.

Some ideas for the forbidden/taboo pairings could include a (step, if you need to put that word in front of it) brother/son comes to his (step) brother/dad voicing insecurities about his appearance or inexperience, and attempts to comfort him go farther than intended.

I would be willing to play either character in any of these. Of course these are all very vague and need to be fleshed out with a partner. Feel free to launch some of your ideas at me if nothing here catches your eye.

I am fairly open to most kinks, with a few limits such as potty play, feet fetish stuff, zoophilia, feminization/Mpreg. But I'm open to discussing damn near anything you'd want to throw out there. Don't be shy!

I've decided to add some fandoms I would be interested RPing in. I would be open to playing OC's, or if you have specific pairings in mind, feel free to lmk. Anyway, here they are:

Alagaesia (World of the Inheritance Cycle): wouldn't mind doing a Murtagh/Eragon pairing or OC's

Middle Earth(LoTR): OC's or any suggested pairing

Percy Jackson: OC's or any pairing

Supernatural: OC's, Destiel, Cas and Crowley, Sam and Dean or any suggested pairing

Harry Potter: OC's or any suggested pairing

Star Wars: OC's

Star Trek: OC's or any suggested pairing

Fairy Tail: OC's or any suggested pairing

Full Metal Alchemist: OC's

Open to most others. My preferred genres tend to include horror, fantasy, anime, and sci-fi, but not limited to those genres.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom