Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any coquette's smuttier search πŸ’ nsfw

Coquette

make me squirm
bf8931a55e8cf868fdda13f588719a5a.png

Hello, lovelies. My name is Coquette, and I've recently found myself with a craving for some more licentious writing. Now, just because I'm looking for something with the propensity for more smut than usual doesn't mean that's all I'm looking for, so if all you want is a quick romp in the hay, I bid you the best of luck on your search. However, if you want to develop a delicious story we can sink our teeth into with the high probability of our characters falling into bed together, do read on.

Important - Please Read
πŸ’ Our characters are our characters, not us. Third-person only, including in plotting; if you have an idea to pitch, please use 'my character'/'your character' and the like, not me/you. This is one of my biggest limits, and I do need to have it respected.
πŸ’ Don't expect constant replies. I may reply once per day or so to shorter roleplays, but I can go up to once a week or even longer. Please, no pokes, unless it's been more than a week both IC and OOC. Also, please be ghost-friendly. I love my writing partners, but this isn't a job for me.
πŸ’ Thread, PM, or Discord are all welcome. If you'd prefer to just add me, hit me up at coquettewritessmut
πŸ’ Good quality writing is expected. I would appreciate it if posts could be well-checked, and I expect effort to move the story along.
πŸ’ My F-List is here. No rape/non-con, first person, smut only, or cheating.

Character Image Inspiration (opposite ideas in parentheses)
πŸ’ a young Herbology professor at a wizarding college (a student, another professor)
πŸ’ a knight, eager to prove herself (her charge, a prince, a rival kingdom's knight or royal, a commoner, a monster)
πŸ’ a barely-legal (sixteen plus) princess (an arranged husband, a lady-in-waiting, a commoner, her brother or sister)
πŸ’ a captured ex-nobless on the run (her new 'master', the husband she ran away from, a rogue, a bounty hunter)
πŸ’
CRAVING! one or multiple of many fantasy/D&D-esque adventurers (other members of the party, a monster, royalty, another faction leader)

MxF Pairing Inspiration
πŸ’ succubus x human (one, two)
πŸ’ enchantress / vampire x human
πŸ’ a young, religious couple exploring for the first time
πŸ’ human x monster (one, two)
πŸ’ goblin x new 'master'

FxF Pairing Inspiration
πŸ’ neko friends (or sisters/cousins) exploring the world around them
πŸ’ two servants form a bond in captivity
πŸ’ innocent, first time explorations
πŸ’ medieval fantasy adventurers starting out on their journey

General Smutty Cravings
πŸ’ Harry Potter/magical school settings - bonus points for canon characters
πŸ’ any kind of fantasy adventure, especially with a large, revolving party
πŸ’ interspecies, monster x human pairings
πŸ’ anything including a character getting to experience everything, sexual and nonsexual, for the first time
πŸ’ reluctant survival together (zombies, chased by an enemy horde, apocalypse)
πŸ’ incest with interesting characters
πŸ’ country x city, set in a small town
πŸ’ very religious settings
πŸ’ trapped together (snowed in, natural disaster, apocalypse bunker)
πŸ’ arranged marriages
πŸ’ anything involving some kind of horror element (serial killer, urban legend, haunted house)

Kink Cravings - accepting one-off ideas
πŸ’bathroom control, desperation, wetting - will do basically any scene with this, even a one-shot, please
πŸ’ public sex, exhibitionism, voyeurism, wearable sex toys
πŸ’ monster-fucking
πŸ’ light mind control/aphrodisiacs/sex magic
πŸ’ group scenes

If you have any art you'd like to send to me, please feel free; I love taking visual inspiration and seeing what we can come up with. Until then.

xoxo,
Coquette

Back
Top Bottom