Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for a Pathfinder Based RP

Right, so as mentioned in the title, I'm looking for a RP in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game setting of Golarion. I've got a character I've been playing for a while for PFS, but due to the mission style structure of things, I don't really get the chance to actually role-play with her. In short, I'm looking to scratch that itch. I'm looking for a partner who's familiar with Golarion/the Inner Sea Region, who would like to just do some roleplaying. While my character is a member of the Pathfinder Society, I'm not necessarily looking for one of the same. You can be an unaffiliated adventurer, another member of the Society, or even just a layperson who happens to meet my character and they happen to hit it off in some way. Further, I guess this isn't necessarily a erp based concept/request, though I am willing to go there if that's what you want as a partner (My character is bisexual leaning towards lesbianism), though that, too, comes with the stipulation that I am not a woman and my confidence in writing female sex scenes is a bit... lacking.

At any rate, here's a bit of my character bio:

__miyamoto_musashi_and_miyamoto_musashi_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_yu_sa1126__2cce2f4b3e3a09f64943a034edf09e19.jpg

Fujimura Reiko
Human from Minkai
Chaotic Good Barbarian​

Fujimura was born and raised in the Tian nation of Minkai. As she entered her teens, her parents sold her into slavery to cover her debts. After a few years of working as a consort, she found herself having to run from the law after accidentally killing a client. She managed to flee to a school of swordsmanship, but after only a year or so, the law caught up with her. Once again forced to go into hiding, she was rescued by Pathfinders of the Lantern Lodge, who ferried her away to Absalom, where she eventually became a full fledged field agent herself, aligned with the Andoran Liberty's Edge faction. She has since gone on a number of adventures, and even become a minor land holder in the River Kingdoms. While a bit awkward at times, Fujimura is a very enthusiastic, happy-go-lucky young woman, who is very proud of her strength, and quick to help those weaker than herself.

So yeah, if you're interested, feel free to send me a message, and I'll be happy to try and work something out.

Back
Top Bottom