Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Clawing my way out of the ground to play again

So, er, yes, hi! I've been buried in years of schooling and training to finally be done and remind myself that I actually do, indeed, have hobbies and writing is one of them! I'm trying to ease back into things, so probably only going to start with a couple of partners to shake the dust off and may go from there. This thread isn't going to be particularly pretty or decorated, but I figure I'll try to at least keep things short and to the point, and feel free to reach out with any questions or curiosities you may have!

1. I am looking to play a female character opposite a male character! I don't particularly care what your gender is behind the screen, and I have been known to double from time to time if that's something you'd be interested in!
  2. My writing leans on the literate side of things; I tend to be long-winded, especially when particularly inspired. I have been known to drop to two or three paragraphs when the situation/scene calls for it, but that tends to be extremely few and far-between. Third person, past tense is also a preference.
  3. Kinks are open to discussion, though my hard no's are more the usual things such as: scat/gore/watersports/underage. I'm not big on non-con (dub-con okay in most circumstances) or things like lactation.
  4. The female characters I play are not meek. They're typically pretty stubborn and strong-willed. Never really been good at playing the wilting flower-type.
  5. At this point, I do prefer RPing over PMs, though could be talked into a thread, also.
  6. I'm very open to discussion! I like plotting and tweaking things with my partner. Even if you don't see something you're fully interested in but feel like we might be a good writing match, reach out and chat about ideas you did have/were interested in! I've had some of my best RPs that way!
  7. In general, please just ask if there's anything else big you'd like to know!
With that out of the way, I figure I'd share a few pairings/plots that are of interest to me. Some things never change and reviewing some of my olden plays has made me realize why I liked the plots to begin with so...here we go!

• [Plot 1] Scottish Laird/English nobleman's daughter
    • I was caught up in the Outlander whirlwind and goddammit kilts are hot okay bit for a little while, and I still kind of like the idea of a plot in a similar setting. Set around the mid 1700s leading up to the Jacobite uprising and so-on. Had the thought of the nobleman's daughter getting caught up in a raid on the Scottish Laird's territory while traveling (maybe it's bad blood? maybe her father was up to something and the laird knew it?) and they keep her alive and take her captive, but she ends up proving herself to be useful with horses. She's also been free-spirited and spent more time with the stablehands than typically deemed proper, but it has made her an excellent rider and even trainer. Her whole goal of this trip was to get away for a while, so she's offered work in the laird's stables...she, naturally, finds herself enjoying the freedom this allows, becoming closer with the Laird and his people...but her father was going to find her eventually, and when she realizes she doesn't want to go back, there are only so many options for her to be able to stay...
    • I also was toying around with maybe adding a fantasy twist to this plot so let me know if you have any interest.
  • [Plot 2] Princess' Guard/Princess

• No real plot for this one, mostly just the pairing in mind. Thinking along the lines of a stubborn princess who has difficulty being proper. He's just been promoted to the position of her guard; maybe they've known each other for a while, maybe not. She's a bit of a handful, convinces him to teach her how to use a sword, sneak out to the market in disguise and so-on. They're becoming closer, and so the wrench of an arranged marriage gets thrown into the mix.
  • [Plot 3] Knight/Thief
    • She is a thief, and a damn good one at that. Good enough, in fact, to steal from the castle of a king who is, as you might imagine, none-too-pleased to find one of his precious gems missing. And so, he sets one of his knights off to find her and, loyal as he is, he tracks her down and does successfully manage to capture her...although has the daunting task of returning her to the castle for her punishment. There is something that no one knows about this thief, however: she has the ability to conjure and manipulate fire. Magic might be commonplace, but the true, innate ability to control an element is nigh unheard of. It is something she attempts to hide, knowing the slanderous titles that came with it would be far-worse than being a known thief.

As these things often go, the knight's king is up to no-good, and the destruction that the pair quickly come across has the knight questioning his allegiance. For one reason or another, he decides to venture with the thief for a time in order to get to the bottom of it, and for whatever reason - perhaps just his persistence - she agrees. What they find themselves caught up in, however, is far-bigger than either could have ever imagined.

Some fandom stuff for the mix...

[Zoids: Chaotic Century] OC/OC

• I'm pretty much always gong to include this plot because it's something I've had for a long time and on the off chance somebody is actually as into Zoids as I was...
    The General in charge of the Guylos Empire has brought forth a plan to end the rekindled war between themselves and the Republic in the grandest of ways: recreate and take control of the Deathsaurer in a scale manageable to their military personnel. After much deliberation and a serious loss, the leader agreed and the military's researchers and scientists set to work to build this monstrosity. Once plans were drawn up and confirmed, they set out to create the Zoid on a small scale before building the real deal.

Now enter the Red Death of the Guylos Empire: a lieutenant colonel feared by those on the receiving end of the blades of her black Slash Liger. The Republic prided itself in its secret weapon and brought her to the battlefield to massacre the enemy. She was considered a heartless, soulless and mindless killer: the perfect weapon and pilot. The General in charge of her battalion was also the overseer of the project to recreate the Deathsaurer. She was meant to take control of the powerful Zoid in its final form. However the Red Death was also to participate in several lab tests which was where she met the head scientist. He was friendly - talked to her even when she said nothing back. Eventually, she did start talking back. He managed to get her to open up and even return more to the personality she had as an adolescent and early teen. Slowly but surely, she became friendly - willing to speak to others and hold conversations. It had been three months since she had last been on the battlefield and she was a completely different woman. Even the other soldiers were beginning to whisper and talk about what this meant for themselves and the battlefield.

…and then the small-scale Deathsaurer was completed.

Everything was going well until they lost control. The Zoid demolished the lab and killed everyone present - the head scientist, included - before completely self-destructing. When the news reached her, she stopped. Thoughts snapped together in her head and by that night, she disappeared; gone from the Empire entirely. The Empire was absolutely frantic in its search for her but turned up nothing.

She laid low for two full years in the Helic Republic. She had befriended a scientist and archaeologist who helped her transfer the core of her Slash Liger into another Zoid that he had unearthed and had been unable to bring to life. There were rumors that the Empire's Red Death had died. No one was suspicious of the unusual Hayate Liger and its friendly, red-headed pilot. She worked odd jobs and left people oblivious to her former identity.

...until a certain pilot recognized her. He was a sort of mercenary and managed to recognize her almost immediately…much to her dismay. He wanted a battle - and she refused until he'd finally pushed one-too many buttons. He was an impressive pilot and she was actually starting to have fun when a mass of lower level Zoids surrounded them and a new communication was established between them. After years of them searching, her former General informed her that they had almost completed the full-scale Deathsaurer and they wanted her back to pilot it. Naturally, she wasn't planning on going back, but did have every intention of making his life a living hell and preventing him from succeeding. After taking out the small Zoids, the two retreated back to the nearest village for the evening.

Naturally, she had to explain the story to him in full detail, and while she didn't want this on anyone else, in the back of her mind she knew that she was probably going to need a bit of help to make this job easier. To her surprise, he agreed, with his own reasons he didn't share and she didn't ask for.

[The Band Ghost] Papa Emeritus IV/Female OC

• Are, we, uh...are we doing this? Because, I mean...I'd be down. Just saying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom