Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What makes a good RT topic title?

Cenobite

The Hell Priest
Hello! I just wanted to get opinions on what makes a good title for one's request thread. Something that hooks a person into actually wanting to open the request thread and read it?

Sometimes I have such a hard time coming up with a creative title for my request threads and even in character threads.

personally, i'm horrible at coming up with names for a lot of things and generally either go to lyrics or things i've heard in tv shows / movies that were catchy to me. but i'm not sure how attention grabbing those are to other people.

i think shorter titles that are to the point of what you're looking for or can provide is best. right now, my RT's are called 'dark delights', as i generally like the darker side of plots / themes, so anyone who's scanning the thread titles at least knows what they're getting themselves remotely into before they click. plus it reminded me of a quote i absolutely love that i heard in westworld (these violent delights have violent ends.)

long, run on titles are something i usually overlook entirely unless i've got the time to kill.

Last edited:
100% agree with cyx. here - song titles or lyrics that match the vibe of the roleplay or the pairing/plot.

if it's something fandom and it works i'll work in a quote here and there as well.

Back
Top Bottom