Maid Becomes Queen (Sheena-Tiger x Chainsmoker)

Chainsmoke

Planetoid
Kaia Everwood, a maid who worked for the house of Hearth, a prominent and rather skilful maid who had been taken from her home land and sent all the way to the island of Great Britain, was an elven maid who came from a tribe within South Africa. Her skin was a dark, a nice chocolate hue and her wavy hair was often done to form a bun at the back, with the excess being being done in two brads that fell on either shoulder. Dark brown eyes that had a similar shade to her skin, eyes that spoke of experience, and not just in her line of work, but beyond that. Being an elf, it was impossible to tell how old she truly was, her body naturally aid slower due to the effects of the mana that coursed within her body, a trait that was rather impossible to find among humans, which was what made her so important.

Despite being a maid, she made herself quite indispensable to her queen, her skill when it came to handling mana was cultivated from birth. And considering that she was the only one in the entire castle who could even conjure up the simplest of spells without passing out, it made sense that she was essentially the queen's right hand. That would have been the case of course had she not had a different
pikaso_enhance__custom_2K_Standard_r70_c30_2.png
skin colour from most of the castle's workers and all of its royalty, not to mention she wasn't even human. The difference in skin colour and species meant that it was taboo for her to be anything beyond a maid. No matter how powerful or useful she was, in the end she was nothing but a lowly elf in their eyes.

She was currently standing with a group of maids after they had finished their assigned tasks for the day. As any group of women who had nothing on their schedule and nothing but time to kill, they decided to talk about whatever they could talk about without getting in trouble. Despite it being safer to just return to their chambers, the group of women decided to talk about the current ruling queen. They all wore similar outfits, a simple white blouse that revealed their chests beneath a dark apron that acted as a corset. They wore a collar-like white fabric that had a bowtie attached, symbolising that they were nothing more than slaves to the royal class.

Wearing her silk white gloves to cover her hands, Kaia stood calmly, acting as lookout, using her natural affinity with mana to sense the location of everyone who approached them. She didn't want any of the maids that weren't part of her circle, or any royal in fact, much less the queen herself to overhear them. That would end up being the ugly thing that she would need to explain. And considering that Kaia was considered as a sort of overseer and the 'head maid', she would most likely be the person held responsible out of the group, that or at least she would take the harshest punishment as the 'ringleader'.

Full Name:Raylene Allan
Race:Human
Height:5'5'' / 160 cm
Hair:blonde
Eyes:grey
Other Details:
  • Queen of a small country
Raylene-Allan_queen.png

Full Name:Kaia Everwood
Race:Black Elf
Hair:black
Eyes:brown
Other Details:
  • only elf in Raylene's employ
  • able to sense the presence of people
Kaia-Maid-v1.png

Full Name:Marketa Pechova
Height:5'10'' / 178 cm
Other Details:
  • highest position in the household
  • looks very serious
  • has a Czech accent
housekeeper_v1.png
housekeeper_v1.png
"What is the meaning of this!?" a loud voice boomed through the room. Only for Kaia it was no surprise since no one could mask their presence from the only elf in the house. At the same time, there had been no reason to warn the other maids from the person approaching. Not far from 6 feet tall, the blonde woman towered over most people in any room she entered in the queens castle. Not a palace but closer to a chateau or manor house as it was not much of a defensive structure. The stern look on the face of the woman who had entered was melting into a friendly smile as she watched the gaggle of maids attempting to look busy and not at all like a gossiping group of peasants. It took them several seconds to realize who had entered the room and calm down, the clapping of hands helped them a lot with that. "Ladies, would you all please calm down?" Marketa asked, never having lost her Czech accent, but maybe she never wanted to. "I thought I ordered a bit of tea and cookies for this little get together, Kaia." her grey eyes did rest on the dark skinned elf, knowing quite well she had said nothing like that but she loved to tease the older woman a bit. Among the whole staff, Marketa must be the closest thing to what a friend might be for the elf, treating her almost as an equal while being the only person on the staff able to order the elf around. Not that she had done so a lot after the first month of having Kaia working in the position of head maid. The elf was simply very good in what she was doing and Marketa was trusting her with everything. "So ladies, what is the latest news about our beloved queen?" the housekeeper asked while starting to mingle among the maids.

Raylene-Allan_queen.png
In a quite different part of the building, far away from the servants quarters, the queen was sitting on a large table, surrounded by quite the number of advisors and officials. Considering her Queendom was far smaller than the neighboring juggernaut of Great Britain, her staff of helpers was surprisingly large. Like her staff, she was getting up early but often the days were blending together. While there was a difference from day to day, it felt the same to her, regardless if a diplomat was to be met or decisions on how to spend money on the large scale or even what to do with the small colonies they had. Especially the one in Africa and one in India were giving her regular headaches. For different reasons but that hardly mattered. Most days did not even end before the sun started to sink below the horizon, something she had to be informed about in 9 out of 10 cases as meetings did seldom happen in a room with an actual window.

Raylene really missed her younger days, when her mother had still reigned. Naturally, she had been tutored but those had been a few hours at best and the rest of the time she had to her own. Not like these days, especially the last maybe 2 years. One of the few silver linings on the horizon was her head maid, at the same time her personal maid. Despite the low origin of the creature, she did trust the elf with many of her worries while Kaia was helping her in the morning and evening with her hair and clothes, ensuring she was perfectly presentable regardless of how short the night had been. And she liked to listen to the soft voice of the elf when she was reporting on all the things Raylene was missing out on. As kid she had ran around the place, visiting each corner of the castle, including the kitchen and the servants quarters. Back then, she had known the name of every servant but time had forced her to replace most of the staff. Only few from her childhood were still around, most prominently Kaia and Marketa. The later one had been a lowly maid back then but worked her way up and out of the role of maid. Somehow the then princess had looked up to the strong willed older woman.

It was only some time later, the last meeting with just another important person and signing several papers in the name of the queen, Raylene found herself wandering through her castle. There was still some time until dinner but she could hear voices from afar, even some laughter here and there. Curious she followed the sounds, realizing she already was in the servants quarters. Not that she would not be allowed in this part but for a queen it was highly unusual to roam these parts. There was simply no reason for someone of her standing to be here, normally. That is where her housekeeper and head of maids came into play, even sending any other servant on an errant into this part if she needed something, information, person or object, would be something normal. The blonde queen did not know what she was expecting as she approached the end of the hallway she walked down, not knowing that someone close to her was already picking up on the queen walking into their direction.

pikaso_enhance__custom_2K_Standard_r70_c30_2.png

Out of everyone there, the only one who remained calm and collected, unaffected by the sudden appearance of someone was of course Kaia, she had felt the arrival of Marketa and predicted it the moment the slightly shorter woman entered the range of her mystical senses. Kaia smiled as the Czech woman stood next to her. Compared to everyone else, Kaia and Marketa were practically giants. While Marketa was nearing the 6 feet range, Kaia was almost two inches that number, standing at a dominating 6'2, towering above even the queen herself. While the rest of the group was shocked and some even jumped because of the blonde's loud voice that suddenly rang through the room. "Oh my, you almost scared me, Marketa." Kaia spoke in a joking manner, her African accent somewhat clear, though it was mixed with the English accent, it was important she try and stand out less and less if she didn't want the higher staff members on her case, laughing as the other girls let out a sigh of relief. Kaia waved her hand over the counter, and almost out of thin a large tray with a plate of cookies and some filled tea cups rest. While it did seem like quite the impressive materialization, Kaia wasn't at that level yet, she wasn't allowed to be as all the spells she could learn were hand picked by the royals out of fear that she might one day rebel against them. Of course, she managed to butter up the queen and learn some impressive spells on her own despite that being the case, "You thought I forgot about such things? I've simply hidden them in case someone hand quite the impressive sense of smell." She answered as she reached for one of the cookies and placed them between her soft lips, biting into it and eating a portion of it.

Following her teachings and the manners she was taught, Kaia brought her free slender hand to cover her mouth as she continued chewing. She would have been given quite the stern lecture during her training years if she had done so, but at this point she did this out of habit,
"I've heard her complaining nonstop while I was cleaning her chambers about how she wishes she could live a simple life." Kaia answered with her hand covering her mouth to prevent any of the food crumbs from being exposed. She swallowed her food, and after a few seconds -nearing a minute- she finally finished her cookie. She reached to grab a cup of tea and took a sip from her cup, of course she did so silently, not wishing to make a sound out of habit. "I get the poor girl isn't used to this new life, but she has to get used to it at some point, no? Especially after two years of this." Kaia spoke and let out a sigh, far too exhausted by the queen's antics to keep up with them. Was she trusted by the queen and a close person to her? Sure, but she was a living being too, even if she was an elf and had a naturally higher tolerance, that didn't mean she didn't have limits.

Kaia sensed the presence of none other than, Queen Raylene herself. Her eyes widened for a moment as she snapped her finger, causing the tea-cups and cookies as well as the tray and plate to all vanish, out of sight, out of mind. A soft glow covered the items that Kaia had prepared for a moment before they were properly removed, "To your stations ladies, the queen is coming, make sure she doesn't find out anything." Kaia spoke in a firm tone, even addressing Marketa with such firmness. This little meeting of theirs was a secret from anyone that wasn't within their little circle, no one could find out, especially not anyone from the royals, and much less so the queen herself. If any of them found out, Kaia feared what might happen to them, she was already walking on thin ice for the way she was born, protected only by her usefulness to the queen, she doubt she'd have much to offer if she was found out gossiping about her royal highness.

Other Details:
Raylene-Allan_queen.png

Height:6'2'' / 188 cm
Other Details:
Kaia-Maid-v1.png
cookies_and_tea.png

Other Details:
  • looks very serious
  • has a Czech accent
housekeeper_v1.png
"How could I possibly scare you? I am pretty sure you were very aware of where I am minutes ago." the blonde in the perfectly fitting dress smiled. The prepared tea and cookies were a surprise and at the same time another proof why Kaia was the head of maids. Despite all her duties she had managed to prepare all of this. "It was said in jest, and you know that." Marketa said in a tone bordering on scolding the taller woman while enjoying some of the still warm tea. As expected, it was the perfect temperature, the flavor impeccable. All of it a proof of perfection most people never achieved, not to speak of someone just starting out. A maid had to be perfect in so many things and Marketa knew that the maids in this room, and the others not here, were in good hands.

cookies_and_tea.png
While she listened and sipped on her tea, she watched Kaia, sad the elf was covering her mouth with those soft lips. And oh did she know how soft those lips were. "I've heard her complaining nonstop while I was cleaning her chambers about how she wishes she could live a simple life. I get the poor girl isn't used to this new life, but she has to get used to it at some point, no? Especially after two years of this." Kaia informed her only superior who let out a soft sigh. "They have no idea what life is like. With all the responsibilities and duties I have, I can tell you, she has a far more interesting life than she knows. Just let her complain, there is no way we could ever make her understand that there is no simple life. Just look at yourself or the maids around us." she answered, setting down her cup and saucer. "The majority of her life had been that of a child and young adult. Taking over as queen should have been in a couple more years but this illness that befell her mother took her away from this woorld far to early."

Just when Marketa reached for a cookie the whole setup started to vanish from sight and she rolled her eyes with another sigh. None of the maids could see her at that moment, she made sure of it, as the rolling of eyes was not very dignified. "I see. You take care of her Kaia. Incidentally there were some things I wanted to talk with the maids about anyway and I can fill you in on things afterwards." she informed Kaia before clapping her hands to get the attention of the maids for herself. The blonde woman crossed the room and gathered the girls around her, starting to talk to them while slowly guiding them away, managing to make it look normal and not out of place. At the same time, the most royal of all the people in the castle entered the room from the other side. She had a curious look on her face.

Grey eyes wandered through the room, taking in the scene of her housekeeper leading a group of maids away while talking to them while her head of maids was standing near a counter. Not wanting to disturb whatever important thing was going on the queen walked over to Kaia, smiling at her most important of maids, the person who had styled her hair this morning, among other helpful things. "Kaia, what is happening here? I heard voices and laughter, I think? And... does it smell like tea?" she asked curiously. There was no way she would ever actually discover what was hidden on the counter, unless reaching out for it, but the scent of the tea the 2 women had enjoyed was still lingering. Dispersing, yes, but for the moment even the queen could pick it up. Interestingly, like with most of her many servants, the queen had to look up, especially to her 2 most important servants. It was the maid towering over her queen, not the other way around as one would expect it to be.​

"You know I jest my dear Marketa." Kaia spoke with a soft giggle that came after her sentence had been concluded. She could sense the blonde's feelings, considering how close the two were, it was much easier being in tune with the Czech woman, she could tell that she was somewhat shocked to see the tea and cookies appear out of thin air, it was always quite the amusing to reaction to see from the normally stiff and stern housekeeper. Of course, only Kaia got to see the more vulnerable side of Marketa, which is why she cherished it. "Yet it seemed to shock you, didn't it?" She asked, following her words up with another giggle, covering her mouth as the brief and quiet laughter escaped her soft lips. She looked at Marketa with a smile, waiting to see her reaction to the items she prepared with her own hands.

Of course, Kaia didn't only use magic to help the baking and brewing process, she quite literally poured her love into any task she performed. She found that materialising emotions would make a task either better or worse, depending on both the emotion materialised and the her feelings towards the task. That reason which she hid from everyone, including the queen and her dear Marketa was why she rose through the ranks, as everything she prepared ended up flawlessly created. The sigh Marketa let out let her know that she too was quite done with the queen's antiques and constant complaints, she nodded as her one superior, at least within the commoner ranks, explained her problems with such complaints. "I agree, she attends one two hour meeting a day and frolics about while we slave away for well over half the day." Kaia let out a sigh "Sometimes, I wish to make her live our lives for even a day so she can see how much we work for her. And I understand the poor girl has lost her mother and taking up the crown is far too early, but what have we been teaching her all this time?" She asked and took another sip from her cup, enjoying the contents of her tea.

Kaia felt Marketa's annoyance and sympathised with her. Her dear seemed very much eager to try the elf's divine baking, so in order to console her, she placed an illusion so none of the other maids could see what was about to happen. The woman leaned in and placed a quick peck on the house keeper's cheek before whispering, "I'll make it up to you tonight, okay my dear? Make sure to wait for me in your chambers." She then stood back upright and dispelled the illusion, and none of the other maids were any wiser to what had just taken place. To them, it was as if Marketa and Kaia continued their conversation, though the contents of this conversation slipped their minds, "Very well, I shall go and attend to our young mistress and see what she wishes from me, I'll try and not be late." She slipped a quick wink as she left, swaying her hips from side to side ever so slightly. Despite being dignified and raised within the castle in order to be a proper maid, Kaia still maintained her elvish tricks and charm.

The head maid soon made her way to the queen once she entered the room, using her magic to diffuse the smell of the food and drinks that were prepared for the gossip session that sadly got cut short by Queen Raylene's approaching presence. Kaia would attend to the queen's needs and distract her from what was about to happen. "Your highness, we are very much honoured that you have decided to grace us with your presence in our humble branch of the castle." Kaia bowed out of respect for the queen, though someone as tall as her found it quite hard to lower herself to be below her highness, "Oh, it's nothing your highness, Diana fell in quite the odd manner and we found it quite funny, nothing you should concern yourself with." Kaia hid her words behind a layer of magic, in order to hide that her words were nothing but lies, "What tea your highness? I don't smell anything." More lies were spoken as the mana carried the smell away from the queen. "Are you alright your highness? Have the meetings been far too stressful? Would you like for me to take care of you as I did before?" Kaia took on a motherly role rather quickly as she reached to tidy up the queen's dress from any dust, speaking in quite a way that she only used to help Raylene feel more at ease.

Other Details:
Raylene-Allan_queen.png

Other Details:
Kaia-Maid-v1.png
cookies_and_tea.png

Other Details:
  • looks very serious
  • has a Czech accent
housekeeper_v1.png

Maid Diana
Maid-Diana.png
Marketa had shook her head from side to side. "She does spend more time than that and you know that as well as I do. Nevertheless I would love to see her laboring away during the other hours. It surely would be a real fun to behold. Why not ask her if she would like a day in peace, away from Queenly responsibilities. Maybe use a trick like the one with the tea and cookies." the tall blonde said in clear jest before she had flee the scene with the maids moments later.

Maid-Diana.png
"Oh I wandered through the castle and had wondered what the commotion had been but it was just someone tripping over her feet?" Raylene thought about it, then her face did light up a bit. "Diana you say? Wasn't that the young woman, barely 19 summers old, you had decided to employ as newest maid?" Interestingly her memories were spot on even if she would hardly recognize the girl. Mere 2 weeks ago the girl in question had long hair, going down to the middle of her back, albeit in bad shape. Not unlike her clothes. Now cleaned up, dressed in a properly maintained outfit and the hair cut short into a bob she had started to proof a valuable asset despite the need to learn.

"You say there was no tea at all? I must have imagined things ... I do feel thirsty from the latest discussions. Boring as it was it made my mouth go dry. I envy you servants, being able to drink whenever you want." the blonde Queens voice was a bit sad and longing. The fact that Kaia was already buzzing around her was cheering her up a bit and taking away some of her sour mood. "Let us sit down Kaia, I want to hear about your day, or that of the castle. You must have some fun stories to tell that could lighten up my day even more than just seeing you." Without waiting Raylene already looked for the closes chair and walked over, sitting down. The use of the royal 'we' was a seldom thing with her so it was easy for Kaia to tell that she was invited to sit down as well, something often happening when the Queen was with servants she did trust, Kaia and Marketa to name all of them.​

At first, Kaia mainly spoke in a jestful manner about having the queen go through the same troubles as they do, but Marketa's idea did linger in the back of her mind as she conversed with queen, who seemed to be exhausted from her meeting which Kaia was sure she would hear a rant about. Kaia was taken aback when she heard Raylene accurately describe who Diana was, to the point she cocked her head back for a moment and blinked a few times. Maybe Raylene was always complaining, but she was better than most if not all the other nobles and royals, that much she had to admit.

"Quite precisely your highness. You know us commoners, we're just silly folk compared to your greatness." Kaia spoke with a gentle smile, finding it hard to praise and respect someone so dainty and needy, and someone much shorter than she was. "And yes, she's still rough around the edges, but I must say she must be one of my most promising girls." Considering Kaia's age -rivalling Marketa's, though being an elf, human years often were hard to translate-, Kaia considered most of the maids, at least the ones younger than her to be her daughters, considering she wasn't allowed to have any of her own after all. While Raylene continued speaking, Kaia used her mana to filter in the words that her queen spoke, not wanting to completely ignore her, but she did want to tune out a bit.

"You must have not eaten or drank anything I've made in a while, maybe its a craving." Kaia reinforced, using her mana to make her eye appear normal, to hide that fact that it was twitching. She didn't dare speak up against the queen, especially not in front of the other maids and the house keeper. "Your highness, please..." Using her mana to create a gentle breeze that tugged the queen away from the chair, preventing her from getting too comfortable in the maid's quarters "You must be in a far more comfortable place. Somewhere I can take care of you properly." She whispered the last sentence into the queen's ears, and motioned for her to lead the way to her chamber, urging her to go to a more comfortable area.

Other Details:
Raylene-Allan_queen.png

Other Details:
Kaia-Maid-v1.png
cookies_and_tea.png

Other Details:
  • looks very serious
  • has a Czech accent
housekeeper_v1.png

Maid Diana
Maid-Diana.png
Raylene waved, somewhat tired, with a smile. "Those times are behind me. I once knew all servants by name, their face or even just how they walk. She simply stuck out and it was not so long ago that she stood in front of us." but the young Queen smiled, happy her memories were not that bad. She had no idea what thoughts were running through her most prized maid's head.

"Hmmm, yes.. yes you are quite correct Kaia. I had nothing to eat or enough to drink since the morning. One of your teas would soothe the weary soul though, I am sure of that." Somehow, the chair seemed much farther away, or more difficult to reach, as if sitting down here was a chore instead of something relaxing and she let out a soft sigh filled with frustration. Following the suggestion she straightened herself and started walking towards the exit. "What would I give for a day without making all these important decisions..."

Kaia looked at Raylene who seemed rather tired. She wanted to reach out and stroke her hair, as a way to comfort her, but knew far too well that it would be inappropriate, at least in front of the other maids. Kaia often acted motherly to the queen and affectionate, though that was only when they were alone. "No need to beat yourself up over that your highness. I'm sure her majesty is far too busy to keep track of us lowly maids."

Kaia wasn't being fully genuine with her words, but she did understand that keeping track of such a number of workers was rather hard, even she struggled at times. "Oh my, you have to take care of yourself more your highness, allow me to prepare something worthy of you as you go to your chambers." She spoke and ushered the queen out. Once she left she snapped her fingers and the previous tray hat contained cookies and tea appeared, as well as another one next to it that didn't seem to exist before, however she had simply hidden that one. "This is all yours ladies." She told her maids. "What would I give for a day without making all these important decisions...", those words rang in her head as the plan began forming.

Kaia grabbed the untouched tray and headed towards the queen's chambers, where Raylene should be inside by the time she arrived. She knocked on the large door in order to ask permission as she spoke, "My queen, I may have an idea to relieve you of your stress for the day!"

Other Details:
Raylene-Allan_queen.png
queens_rooms.png

Other Details:
Kaia-Maid-v1.png
cookies_and_tea.png

Other Details:
  • looks very serious
  • has a Czech accent
housekeeper_v1.png

Maid Diana
Maid-Diana.png
queens_rooms.png
"But I want to know them." the queen had muttered, sounding more like a child in that moment than a queen. "I am sure anything you make will be worthy of all royalty." Raylene replied as she was ushered out of the room back into the hallway of the servants wing. The thought of some of Kaia's great cooking or baking and, most important, the tea, was putting some more life into her steps as she was on her way through the castle.

Unable to really understand the amount of work put into it by her servants, the blonde queen marveled at how orderly and clean the castles hallways and rooms were as she walked through them. There was not a single servant she met, giving the impression that they had barely any work to do, while they simply organized the large amount of work efficiently. Not every part of the castle was worked on each day and especially not all the time someone was needed around. Nevertheless, it fueled her image of how busy her servants must be, in addition to being free of the pressure to make important and wide reaching decisions, with all the consequences those would entail.

The way to her rooms was not a short one, as they were essentially on the other end of the building and thus it took her some time to reach them, like it would take Kaia as well. A lot of time for them to think, in Raylene's case it was about all her political duties. By the time Kaia reached the queens rooms, Raylene was sitting in a large sofa, relaxing close to the fireplace with it's crackling fire in it. "Come in!" she invited the knocking person, having a strong hunch who it might be. "My queen, I may have an idea to relieve you of your stress for the day!" in the voice of her beloved head maid told her she had been correct with her hunch and turned into the direction of the door. "What idea might that be Kaia? Please amuse me Kaia, whatever it is, it can only brighten my day. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day? It seems the delegation scheduled for tomorrow is delayed due to bad weather on the seas.."

"I'm sure we'd all be honoured for you to learn our names, but now is not the time now is it?" Kaia spoke in a half-jestful tone, trying to keep the air light so that the young queen didn't feel obligated or guilty for not knowing the names of every single maid. "Oh you're too kind your highness, enough to make me blush." Her voice sounded more genuine than last time as the woman left, after which she let out a sigh of both relief and defeat. This young lady surely was a lot of work, with how rarely she listened to the elder woman, it was a miracle Kaia was able to convince Raylene to do as she said.

Despite inheriting her mother's stubbornness and lack of awareness, Raylene remained dear to Kaia, against all odds it seemed, some things not even a flick of the wrist and the manipulation of mana at one's whims could fix. Unlike the queen, Kaia understood full well the work of royals, having worked so closely with many, especially the previous queen, not to mention practically raising the current one. Though it seemed that Raylene's lack of close inspection or knowledge of their work ethic, a trait that contradicted Kaia was very much present, much like her mother who constantly complained about her hard life that was as she put it 'insufferable compared to lowly maids', Kaia was glad that the current queen inherited her father's tender attitude at the very least.

"I hope I haven't been gone for too long your highness, I'd hate to disappoint." The elven maid said as she set the tray on the table that was right in front of the queen and sat on the chair across from her. She pat her lap briefly, as if inviting Raylene over, much like she would when the queen was but a little princess. "Well, before I get into my idea, I'll start off by saying I'm glad that tomorrow is free for you, I'd hate for you to overwork yourself when you're still so young." Kaia slowly reached out, as if awaiting permission to stroke the girl's cheek in a comforting manner. Of course, only doing so if said permission was given. "As for my idea, I do have to first apologise for being so blunt and rude, but considering how closely I worked with your late mother and how close I work with you, I find myself the one who's most knowledgeable on how a royal acts and how you behave as well. Why don't I use my magic to switch our appearances, you can take on my duties and I yours." She suggested, her tone conveying a tone of worry, joking and apologetic at the same time, "I again do apologise for daring to utter such words your highness, I'd just like to relieve that pain of yours."

Other Details:
Raylene-Allan_queen.png
queens_rooms.png

Other Details:
Kaia-Maid-v1.png
cookies_and_tea.png

Other Details:
  • looks very serious
  • has a Czech accent
housekeeper_v1.png

Maid Diana
Maid-Diana.png
Raylene-Allan_queen.png
"I hope I haven't been gone for too long your highness, I'd hate to disappoint." the elf asked her queen who shook her head ever so gently. "How could you think such a thing, Kaia? Both of us had the same way and you had to prepare everything. Considering how quickly you arrived... I barely had time to sit down and lean back." the younger woman told Kaia.​

Kaia-Maid-v1.png
A soft blush was creeping on her cheeks when Kaia pat her lap like years ago. The dark skinned elf still looked the same, as if she had not aged any bit, beautiful as ever, but it was herself catching herself entertaining the thought to actually sit on that soft lap as if she was a child. Sure, for Kaia she would likely always be a child. Her maid had a great chance to be the head maid, maybe even housekeeper, not only for Raylene's children but theirs and likely even more and still look mostly the same. How could she, the queen, ever be more than a child to a creature like that? Unlike other humans, Raylene was not mad at Kaia for what she was but it was impossible to not think about the difference between the species every now and then. Especially when Kaia made such gestures, surely without even noticing what she was doing there. Not to speak about Kaia even sitting in the first place. Sitting in itself was of course not prohibited but her simply sitting down in front of royalty without at least asking permission was simply unheard of but Raylene would allow it for Kaia and Marketa, as long as no one else was around. Both woman had earned the queens trust to behave in a proper way and she saw no reason to punish them for such an act with all the hard work they did.

"I again do apologies for daring to utter such words your highness, I'd just like to relieve that pain of yours." Kaia asked once more for forgiveness for her idea and made the blonde queen giggle. "Kaia, I asked you to entertain me and you did. You are not a jester but I always want to hear your honest opinion and ideas. " she finally stood up and stepped closer to the dark skinned knife-ear, an insulting title jealous humans would call elves but not Raylene. "Your idea sounds ... fun? But how would you expect this to ever work? You playing me... I might be able to see that, but me playing you? How would you think that would ever work?" she asked, beginning to walk up and down and around in the large room. "As you said, you experienced how mother carried herself as well as myself. And there would be no important work and decisions tomorrow. By all means, I'd think you might even be able to handle the delegation in my stead. But me being an experienced maid? The head of maids of all of them?" Raylene stopped in front of Kaia, taking the elven hands into her own as she knelt down so she had not to stand even though she had to look up even more than usual. "No Kaia, that idea would not work. I do not even remember halve the girls or any of your duties... taking care of all my needs and following all my orders to the letter aside. No, even the scullery maid would suspect something was amiss within the hour. And Marketa hired her only 2 days ago... I have not even met her by now or heard her name." There was nothing in her voice that would suggest she would be angry or wanted to scold Kaia for this silly idea but a small sparkly was in those grey eyes. Maybe if Kaia would tweak the idea a bit that small twinkle would turn into much more.

"How could you think such a thing, Kaia? Both of us had the same way and you had to prepare everything. Considering how quickly you arrived... I barely had time to sit down and lean back." A sigh of relief escaped Kaia's lips as her queen reassured her that all was well, "I'm glad you're satisfied with my performance your highness, it's my honour to make you happy."

Kaia smiled as the queen blushed, the soft features that painted her highness' face reminded Kaia that she was just a little girl at heart, sure she was all grown up, and had grown quite well in fact. That was evident by the fact that Kaia had to often fend off many suitors that often confessed their love to the queen just by seeing her, claiming that she 'was the love of their lives' and that 'they couldn't live without her', all foolish men in the end that Kaia swiftly dismissed. The only reason Kaia allowed herself to be so relaxed and daring was because of the history and relationship she had created with the young queen. She had practically raised her after all, and sure she was nearly immortal and would probably look roughly the same for five more generations to come, and her lifespan was practically endless considering the mana that flowed through her body on top of her being an elf, so she hadn't aged from the moment she matured and became an adult. Sure her features got slightly older, but these were faint marks of time that could barely be noticed. Kaia, of course, never let hubris build up within her, she kept those privileges a secret from all, even her subordinates, who knew nothing of how truly close the head maid was to the queen. She doubted the queen would appreciate if they knew, and of course she didn't want to insult the royal monarch of such a powerful, yet small, country by revealing that she was so close to a lowly maid. Not just any maid, a dark-skinned ELF out of any, not a human like her at least.

The giggle delivered by the queen brought the brunette a smile, at least her suggestion made the queen happy. She nodded, looking up at the queen as she stood up. Some uneasy built up in Kaia, knowing that a queen shouldn't be standing while a maid sat, but the relationship the two of them had calmed her down a bit. The closer Raylene came to Kaia, the clearer Kaia could inspect the figure of the younger woman. She wasn't one to do such perverted acts, but when faced with such a beautiful woman, it was almost instinct to at the very least, appreciate her divine beauty. Something that made even someone as self-confident as Kaia question if humans truly had some sort of god-like gift. "I'm glad I was able to entrain you, your highness, I wish for nothing more than your happiness after all." She said and heard the queen start to question and even ponder the thought. Kaia knew she was convincing, but an idea as wild as that being considered was out of her mind. Yet, Raylene seemed to question its logistics, wondering if it could work. She seemed to agree with one half of the idea, yet the other half seemed to still hold her back from accepting the offer and trading places for a day. "It's not a complex matter your highness, I've lately been studying up on my magic, and have learnt the ability to transfer memories between living bodies." She informed the queen, hinting at the fact that this was the solution to their main issue, "And I have practically raised you, your highness, you know my mannerisms and movements as much as I know yours. Sure, I'd need to transfer the muscle memory and aid you by being around so you look like you are able to use spells, but beyond that, it's as simple as you enjoying my food." She spoke in a gentle tone as Raylene took her hand in Kaia's.

Her eyes widened when Raylene got on her knees, something she could have never expected. She created a hand of mana to drag the chair she sat on back, allowing the queen to get on both knees, lowering herself to be beneath the queen, "Please do not kneel before me your highness. A queen doesn't kneel. Allow me to work out the finer details and I'll cast the spell and you may live as me for a day." Once she finished speaking, she brought Raylene's hands to her lips and kissed them gently.

Other Details:
Raylene-Allan_queen.png
queens_rooms.png

Other Details:
Kaia-Maid-v1.png
cookies_and_tea.png

Other Details:
  • looks very serious
  • has a Czech accent
housekeeper_v1.png

Maid Diana
Maid-Diana.png
"I've lately been studying up on my magic, and have learnt the ability to transfer memories between living bodies." Raylene heard her most important maid and raised an eyebrow. "What exactly did you study Kaia? Is that even on the list of things you are allowed to study?" the queen asked, not expecting an answer she would be able to understand. While Kaia had helped her to learn magic and concentrate the little amount of mana she had to ignite a small flame for a candle or something. Her understanding was simply not enough to make much out of the official lists handed down by former generations to limit the power an elf could gather. Only no one was having an eye on Kaia for years.

Not lingering on the topic, allowing Kaia to continue without answering the question, Raylene listened closely to the additional details of that insane idea. It was true, her beloved mother had little time for her princess. And her father she had barely known since he had passed away rather early in her life. Unlike Kaia who had ample chance to get to known him and often spoke about how she was inheriting many of his best attributes. All this together had lead to Kaia practically raising the now queen, outside of important royal lessons. Thus, yes, Kaia surely knew how Raylene was holding herself in all kind of situations. But was there really something like the spell she proposed? A spell to transfer select memories so she could take over the role of Kaia herself without anybody noticing? It was difficult to believe.

Her train of thought was cut short when Kaia kissed her queens hands. It did not take long until the result was shown on the queens face, with her cheeks turning much darker than before. "Ka... Kaia... don't ... " the usually steadfast queen said, gently pulling her hands away and standing up. This had been a bad idea, holding hands with her maid like that. The fair skinned woman took a deep breath, calming herself down a bit before addressing Kaia once more while sitting back down on her couch again. "Your idea is hilarious and maybe it could work. If someone of the servants finds out... we could tell them that this was a test and that they succeeded. How would this all work? What do you need to do? Anything to prepare? Could we start right now? I might think to much about it until tomorrow and chicken out." The mere thought of her not having to do her dreaded duties tomorrow seemed to be quite the lure and a day as Kaia much more fun. Enough so that she was not thinking about other issues that could arise like a delegation making it in time instead of being really delayed as she had been informed. Or some other emergency Kaia would have to handle instead of the actual queen, only so no royalty, nobles or other officials would find out.​

"What exactly did you study Kaia? Is that even on the list of things you are allowed to study?" Kaia realised she may or may not have revealed too much to the queen and thought of any way she could get out of this miss and cover up the fact that she had been doing her own studying in secret, behind the ministry and the royals, breaking the limitations of what she was allowed to pursue in the magical field. "Don't worry about it ma'am, it's just something I came to learn as a biproduct of my studies. I've been trying to improve my memory using magic, and ended up creating this spell." She lied through her teeth, but Raylene had no reason to suspect that, Kaia WAS her trusted maid and dear friend after all, why would she lie to the queen?

Kaia knew that the queen had some capacity for magic, it wasn't near the maid's, not even in a million years would the amount of mana and control over it that Raylene had would it ever match up to a fraction of Kaia's. While the queen could light a candle maybe three to four times a day before exhaustion, Kaia was able to weave intricate and powerful spells in her own right, even without the proper teachings of her people, or being within her homelands, where most elves drew power. The knife-ear could probably bend the castle into a deep slumber and still have more mana to go around, such was the power of a 'lowly elf' as most humans put it. Maybe it was their own insecurity and fear that led them to demeaning elves so much and even finding ways to enslave them, a cute attempt at rising in power.

Kaia looked up at the queen with sorry eyes, realising her mistake at daring to kiss her hands. "I'm sorry your highness, I let my hubris take over me. I ask for your forgiveness." She apologised and bowed her head, watching as the queen sat back on the couch. While on her knees, Kaia approached the queen, as if attempting to establish some sort of closeness, one that they hadn't shared in a while, sitting near the woman as she looked into her eyes, "Precisely your highness, we can just brush it off as some sort of test! No one would know. I can create some sort mental communication in case something goes wrong." Kaia said, glad that the queen was entertaining her idea, the idea that would lead to the elf usurping her eventually. "Well... If I am being honest, the reason I don't haven't used this spell when it was needed before is because it required... Intimate contact. We can do it now if you are willing to do so with someone like me" Kaia lied, she was far too proficient in magic, but her words came out and carried the weight of true words, she just couldn't control herself and wanted a taste of the queen.

Other Details:
Raylene-Allan_queen.png
queens_rooms.png

Other Details:
Kaia-Maid-v1.png
cookies_and_tea.png

Other Details:
  • looks very serious
  • has a Czech accent
housekeeper_v1.png

Maid Diana
Maid-Diana.png
Raylene had no reason, none she was aware of, to not believe Kaia would learn anything she was not allowed to. Even less so since she was much more fascinated by elves, in a positive kind, than any of her peers. Much like her mother and father had been, the major reason how someone like Kaia could have reached the position she was in at all. And Kaia had always fostered a positive attitude among her servants, but not everyone in her employ was having positive feelings and the higher their social rank the less likely it seemed to be. But everyone knew that Kaia had the protection of the queen so at least no one dared to openly, as in while the queen was around, say something bad about the dark skinned beauty.

And those soft, brown eyes with that sorry look in them after the kiss on the fingers was melting the queens heart more than she would let on. "You are forgiven." she had said, more under her breath than anything but Kaia would have picked those words up with her far better hearing. Speaking of hearing, she was delighted to hear that Kaia followed her queens ideas, making her feel all the more ingenious for coming up with such a machination to protect their position and dignity. The words "Because it required... Intimate contact." let things spiral out of control inside her mind though. Intimate contact? Was that kiss on her fingers not already intimate enough? What did her head maid talk about? Unable to even grasp the idea that such a spell could exist made it impossible for Raylene to see through the lies. The fact that her mind was reeling with the very idea of being intimate with Kaia helped to cover up any tiny chance she might have had to pick up on a sign that Kaia told her any lies.

"Let's assume I'd agree to this kind of... play. What exactly... this... in... intimate... contact. What... tell me... how... what would you need... do... we..." the face of the blonde queen was gaining color quickly, not just her cheeks but the flustered woman was feeling the heat in the tips of her very own ears and up to the roots of her long blonde hair. In her increasingly flustered state, she almost missed the fact, that the mere thought of this intimate contact possibly involve something naughty like a shy kiss, lips on lips, was not only heating up her face. No, it was clearly heating up her core as well, her royal, white, undergarments catching drops of excitement which spiraled into more heat, knowing that Kaia would be the one taking those away and washing it. Maybe she would be able to cover this humiliating incident up if they did all this quickly and Raylene could hide everything? Oh this was becoming such a mess.​

The lie that Kaia weaved, like a seamstress weaves string, was quickly and easily believed by Raylene, at least the elf guessed so considering the queen didn't comment on it or even question her words. The moment Kaia had been taken from her homeland and she began creating a plan to climb the social hierarchy, as a sort of revenge against those that displaced her from her home. The bond she built with Raylene made the knife-ear feel some guilt over the fact that she was about to usurp her, but she did her best to push those feelings down. She refused to have anything get in the way of her plan, carefully crafted over years of work, years of hardship. Today was the day she would start her place as the new queen, and the mistress of the old one.

She smiled gently as she heard the queen utter the words that informed the elven maid that she was forgiven. She made a light bow, unable to move much do to her position, being on her knees and right in front of the queen, but she made an effort to show respect and humility, "You're too kind my queen, but I appreciate such kindness nonetheless.", Kaia said with her usual soft tone. In reality, Kaia couldn't care less for the queen's idea, she simply chose to make the queen more comfortable in order to manipulate the situation easier. The next thing she saw was both expected and surprised her at the same time. Raylene was blushing, and not even showing a hint of anger or disgust. While Kaia expected a reaction, she didn't expect a positive one, and certainly didn't expect the queen to even consider the idea and not see through her deceitful words. Though, that may have happened if Raylene wasn't entertaining the idea of being so close with a lowly maid, either way Kaia didn't mind that her plan was working perfectly.

The usually pale woman's red face was enough to give Kaia the sign that she could and should proceed with her plan as she lifted her herself from sitting on her legs, releasing the pressure that she placed upon her body, "Deep breaths my queen... You are in safe hands, I've vowed to protect you and your happiness, and I shall continue to do so.", Kaia's motherly tone shined once more as she brought herself closer to the queen, in a tantalizing manner. Even while propped up and sitting on her knees, Raylene was still on eye level for Kaia, making this process much easier as she brought her face closer to the latter's. Kaia didn't move a single inch after that, giving enough space and room for the queen to initiate the kiss, "No one shall ever know, I promise"

Other Details:
Raylene-Allan_queen.png
queens_rooms.png

Other Details:
Kaia-Maid-v1.png
cookies_and_tea.png

Other Details:
  • looks very serious
  • has a Czech accent
housekeeper_v1.png

Maid Diana
Maid-Diana.png
Raylene was flustered, that was so evident in her whole demeanor. In a situation where she was the queen, lording over other people, she surely would have kept up appearance. It was simply something that had been drilled into her by so many teachers and former situations. But right now it was so different. Kaia was someone she knew closely and both were alone in the large room with no one else around. A situation in which Raylene was known to show weakness without anyone ever being any the wiser, Kaia aside. How far this was going though was new, nothing even Kaia would have expected and it let the blonde human spiral down, deeper into this feeling of being overwhelmed and helpless. And Kaia with her guiding words and ideas was an anchor she could cling to and did just that.

"Deep breaths... you are safe... Kaia is here to help you Lene..." she thought to herself, using one of the names the servants had used for her in the past, when she had been a child. Thinking back, feeling the touch of Kaia, hearing her motherly warm tone was calming her down just enough. Kaia was protecting her, back then, right now and surely during their little play which would help her so much to find some peace for a day and a halve. The elf had to endure long seconds while her queen was having her eyes closed before she could gaze once more into those grey eyes again. By then, Raylene was able to enjoy her maids face rather close, being allowed to gaze into deep brown eyes and enjoy them. Just thinking about it, that those eyes would be hers in a bit, gazing into them without a mirror. "It's just for today... and tomorrow." the queen whispered as she leaned in. Her head slightly turned to the side to avoid the tips of their noses touching. No one was there to stop her from indulging in this nonsense, allowing Kaia to cast the spell, still unaware that the kiss was not needed. Instead she was just letting herself go, heart jumping as their soft lips met. Raylene was not aggressive, instead she was much more passive, having no experience in what she was doing. Still, it was very obvious that she enjoyed the sensual touch of lips.​

Kaia knew exactly what she was doing, taking control over the situation and advantage over the fact that the two of them were alone in this spacious room to do as they pleased without any repercussion towards them or any sort of rumour spreading around the castle. The two were free for now, and Kaia was taking that freedom and doing as she pleased, slowly breaking the queen down further and allowing her to drop her walls, she would eventually break the queen herself, in a sexual manner as well as a status manner. She was determined to both make Raylene happy as well as usurp her. She would make for a better queen anyway, as someone who has worked for ages under royalty, she knew the job as intimately as as she did her own. And once Raylene surrendered, she would only have to worry about one thing and one thing alone.

And that thing was enjoying Kaia's touch and how much she loved her, which the elven woman genuinely did. Kaia placed her hand on Raylene's thighs, gently groping them and slowly but surely spreading her legs apart. The dress made it hard to tell how far apart her legs were, but Kaia didn't need to know. She was slowly opening Raylene up, both physically and mentally, waiting for her response, knowing that she would get the one she wanted, the queen was seemingly head over heels after all, not to mention so submissive when they were alone. She gazed into the royal highness' eyes, waiting for her answer. Once she got it, she revealed a soft smile, followed up by a nod, "For today and forevermore, my body shall serve you, both in pleasure and as a maid..." She whispered. Kaia leaned in and pressed her soft lips against Raylene's proving herself to be an amazing kisser as she cast a spell. It wasn't the one she had promised the queen she would cast, but one that would slowly brainwash her and make her susceptible to Kaia's commands and orders. Unlike Raylene, Kaia was much more experienced and she showed it as she gently pressed her body against the latter's during their kiss, her tongue dancing around hers as it invaded her mouth.

Other Details:
Raylene-Allan_queen.png
queens_rooms.png

Other Details:
Kaia-Maid-v1.png
cookies_and_tea.png

Other Details:
  • looks very serious
  • has a Czech accent
housekeeper_v1.png

Maid Diana
Maid-Diana.png
The young queen was very unaware of the plans her most trusted maid was hatching. Usurping her was the least she would guess from the friendly soul in front of her. No, she was indeed feeling very safe with none of the stressful factors of her life inside this large room at this very moment. The fair skinned woman could feel the hand pushing against her dress, feeling it through all the layers pushing into her thighs. The groping was barely felt, to many layers in the way that lessened the pressure but it was all still there and indeed, the queen moved her legs apart. Having sat down again not long ago had been a good idea, giving her maid this opportunity in the first place.

"For today and forevermore, my body shall serve you, both in pleasure and as a maid..." Wide open grey eyes looked up at Kaia, lips parting as if to say something, maybe ask for the meaning but whatever had been on the queens mind was blown away as soft lips met each other. There was not a single thought in her mind, her heart jumping in joy and surprise, while increasing it's rhythm and speed. The spell was finding no resistance at all while Raylene's face was turning a deeper shade of red. Kaia could feel how little her queen was able to fight back as her body leaned back into the couch. It took her long seconds until her own tongue, not alone anymore, was finally starting to respond. The queen was clearly curious but not as bold or adventurous as her maid, allowing the dark skinned elf to lead and decide how much and how long her queen was allowed to enjoy this moment. Hidden under the cloth of the queenly dress, nipples hardened and a valley hidden deep down was revealing a river moistening it's ground.​

Kaia noticed that the queen had no reaction when her elven maid began groping her thighs, and started using some magic to create miniature scissors. Sure, they were small, but they were still as sharp, if not sharper than scissors of larger size. The scissors glided across the edges of the dress, separating the layers that separated Kaia's hand from her lover's thighs from the rest of the dress. Something was odd however, there was not a single mark that indicated the dress had been cut, it was almost like the upper and lower half had been separated as if the dress had been designed like that. Kaia pulled down the layers, leaving Raylene in nothing but the upper half of her dress and undergarments to cover her, but the rest of her body was still exposed.

Kaia noticed Rayelene's eyes widen at her vow of devotion, but she didn't do anything about it, simply letting her body do the talking for her. Unlike Raylene, Kaia's outfit was quite thin, to the point that once the older woman pressed her body against the queen's, something thick and large object could be felt pressing against the latter's lower body, specifically everything which had been hidden behind her undergarments. Kaia felt her maidly robes get slightly wet as she shifted her hips back and forth against the royal highness', her hands roaming the latter's body until she felt something poking through the top of the dress. She used the same spell once more, only this time to cut a hole around the nipples. "Oh, my queen, how long I've waited for this moment... I love you." She confessed, true feelings, breaking the kiss only to silence herself by burying her face in the latter's neck, pressing them against her fair skin, leaving marks that were nothing short of subtle.

Other Details:
Raylene-Allan_queen.png
queens_rooms.png

Other Details:
Kaia-Maid-v1.png
cookies_and_tea.png

Other Details:
  • looks very serious
  • has a Czech accent
housekeeper_v1.png

Maid Diana
Maid-Diana.png
For a moment, a cold shiver was running down Raylene's back. It felt as if something tiny was scraping against her skin on her legs but barely touching her. Like a feather that was about to break her skin while gently moving over it. There was nothing, there could be nothing and it was a distracting moment washed away by a tongue diving only more aggressive into her. Only heartbeats later, a cool breeze managed to get under her dress, since it had to be that way as her dress impossibly could only be going down far enough to reach her unspeakable parts without covering anything. For anyone laying their eyes on the pair it was pretty clear though that the queen was almost naked, the dress in a pile around her feet on the ground, leaving perfect fair skin on display.

The confusing sensations under the blonde's 'dress' did not stop though. As her maid leaned in more, she was feeling something that had to be her maids leg pushing into the dress and in turn rubbing against her litte treasure box, stoking the heat spreading through the queen. It all was still a whirl of things happening in seconds, moments that felt like hours to Raylene which was nevertheless unable to form coherent thoughts or ideas about what was actually happening, even if time would be dragging on for so long. No, Kaia was able to catch her queen by surprise and without any clue with every move she made and every spell she cast, hiding them in plain sight. More material of the dress was removed, leaving a sensation for a fraction of a second as if something was touching Raylene's sensitive skin, only to exchange the sensation with a kiss of fresh air on rock hard nipples now poking through the dress.

"What d..." Raylene started to say, eyes opening, but was drifting into a soft moan, the barely half opened eyes closing again. Nobody ever had done this to her, the soft lips attaching themselves to her neck just another surprise she really liked. Kaia could feel how her queen was letting her head sink back, offering more of her vulnerable neck to be claimed. Her light skin would proudly bear any mark, likely for days. Impossible to hide but with a high collar on a dress or magic. Such marks on a queen without a king on her side would be even more scandalous than on a queen with a king. Such a sign of lovemaking was simply unheard of and even less socially accepted among nobles. All the while the dark skinned beauty could feel her queen trembling, her legs wide open without any need to hold them apart. Surely the queen was deeply under the influence of the spell for a while now, not questioning what was happening.​

Elves were known for their ability to bond with a person deeper than anyone, and for Kaia, that person was Rayelene. Considering that she had been there for her since birth, making her a mother figure to the young queen only made this more taboo than it already was. The combination of the fact that Kaia was less than a commoner, an elf, a maid, and Raylene's mother figure excited her even more, and the soul bond she had with Raylene told her that the younger woman enjoyed it. The same spell that Kaia cast on the queen's dress, she cast on herself, removing portions of her clothes smoothly without ruining them, letting her clothes fall off her body, making the bulge that was pressing against Raylene's pussy even clearer than it already was.

Kaia's hands traveled down and behind Raylene, grabbing onto her plump and fair ass-cheeks, letting her dark and contrasting hands firmly grip the meat on the latter's rear, guiding the queen to grind against what was pressing against her garden of Eden. She began moaning softly as she expended more of her mana. Time began flowing even slower than it did inside the queen's sacred chambers, amplifying every emotion and sensation the two felt. The feeling of every touch took longer to subside, every moan stayed in the air far more than it normally would, all while Raylene was getting brainwashed and turned from the queen of her kingdom into Kaia's personal and obedient slut. The head maid squeezed and toyed with her lover and queen's rear, squeezing it as if she were playing with a piece of meat.

"Shhhh, you're in safe hands," Kaia reassured Raylene as she began letting out soft moans, the fabric pressing against her rod made her more excited and impatient than she already was, yet she did her best to stay in control. As Raylene offered more of her neck to Kaia, the knife-ear began claiming more and more, much like Raylene's people conquered and claimed lands and people for eons. Though, what Kaia was doing wasn't revenge for that, it was for another purpose.

Back
Top Bottom