Mx Female [NSFW] When Inspiration Calls! (Image based Inspiration)

Fadereaper

Kiryu
Hello ladies, I am once again looking for some partners for roleplay scenarios!

This time around, I found some images that really inspired me, and I HAD to create some roleplays around them. So, each idea will feature a female character in an image/gif that I want my partner to play! I just need a lady who is interested in playing the pictured character!

Now, to start off, I got some typical standard fair for roleplay.

First, I love lust and smut filled roleplays as much as the next degenerate, however if that is all there is I will lose interest. I want to write a character, I want substance and interaction between our characters! Even if I am utterly bending you backwards and pinning your ankles to your ears as I slam you into next week, I want to do more than just write that basically! So, I am hoping for a like minded partner!

Second, I don't main roleplay as my only form of entertainment and fun. I have a life outside of here, sometimes I will miss a day when replying, sometimes I'll get multiple posts in a day! So, please respect that, a helpful reminder is always good! Sometimes I can get sidetracked in my thoughts, and will just gloss over my reply and forget, it is always fine to ask as I forget like a goober sometimes!

Thirdly, I like the idea of surrealism in writing. To that end, I explore themes and kinks that are not exactly grounded in reality. To some, that is off-putting and strange, but I find it is very fun to explore concepts that are completely impossible and writing that! It is why I trend toward settings that are fantasy in nature, but I love all settings!

Fourthly, I am happy to do OOC chatter! However, as I can be quite awkward sometimes I might be a bit quiet. I will say however, my favorite roleplays I have done are ones I was able to become chummy with my partner! I want to keep my privacy of course, but I am happy to be internet friends if it works out!

Fifth, open communication is key! You want something addressed, some helpful advice, or ideas on how you want the roleplay to go, let's talk about it! I am wanting to improve my writing, and if there is something that you want to say I am open to hearing it, I would like people to tell me what I do wrong! However, I have been ghosted and have ghosted in the past. So, if I don't hear from you in a few days with no notice, I will usually reach out a few times. If I don't hear back, I'll assume you lost interest and am totally ok with that too.

Now, onto the next, and one of my favorites. KINKS!

LIST OF POSITIVES
  • Large to more absurd bodily proportions: I prefer a step above realistic size category of bodily proportions, but I am willing to approach a more hyper size category if my partner prefers. Mainly just bored with more realistic scenarios.
  • Excessive Sexual Fluids: Now, for both myself and my partner. I love the idea of excessive amounts of cum, or big messy squirting. Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but if my character climaxes and fills your character with enough to give a little cumflation, or splatter across your body, that is some good fun for me!
  • Body Bulging: Simple idea, from cumflation or a large genital insertion. Having a body bulge from the size of something is hot, I limit it to the stomach region though and prefer to stray from anything in the chest.
  • (NON-CON) Forced Orgasms: So, for roleplays with non-con elements, which these ideas clearly have. I got a specific kink I enjoy, I really like it when despite your lady's apprehension to her situation. Just being pushed over that edge despite her protests to orgasm. Especially when it is a messy and squirting orgasm, it is shameful for them and a bit extra to the flavor of the non-con
  • (NON-CON) Corruption: So this idea is basically the degradation of a woman, from someone who is more principled, normal, with aspirations of just having a happy life with the love of her life. Yet, she is dragged down, humiliated, degraded, and shown the primal side of her psyche. Where when my character is calling them every dirty name, railing them from behind like some common prostitute, being frankly mistreated as a respectful woman, she grows to more than tolerate it, but crave it. The fall from grace from principled lady, to wanton and shameless slut that will do anything for that O is hot!
  • Bimboification: So, this idea has multiple elements. Not all are required, this coincides along corruption though! This more or less involves one or more optional elements. She loses her sharp, mental edge as a woman to become a pleasure obsessed bimbo. She grows, from magical, chemical, or scientific means, into a more proper bimbo body. Which encompasses things like breast growth, ass and hip growth, becoming a more defined hourglass figure.
  • Breeding Fixation: Now, I am going to preface this with the following. I am not, nor will I be interested in roleplaying pregnancy, birthing, or any of the aftermath elements of breeding. However, I find the primal breeding drive to be quite hot. To play a male character who is ravaging his partner, because he WANTS to knock her up is so hot. I especially like this mingled with dirty talk, him reminding her over and over that he is going to breed her, knock her up, that he is going to give her a baby. That is hot, and I love it!
  • Multiple Orgasms: Goes with excessive semen, I would love for both of our characters to orgasm multiple times in one session. Now, not glossing over it like "and she came 6 times over an hour." I am thinking more, through one full encounter of changing positions and ravenous romping we both will write detailed orgasms for our characters, ones that shatter their minds a bit but don't stop the show until we reach that finale.
  • Fingering/Spanking/Hair Pulling/Choking: Now, I include these together mainly because they are each self explanatory. Now, choking not with the concept of breath control, but some light choking, hair pulling, getting gropy and fingering her, spanking her while taking her from behind. All things I love!
  • Lactation and Breast Sucking: Now, nothing nursing related so let's get that out of the way. However, with or without lactating I love to do some good old breast sucking. Temp play but blowing on it, sucking on breasts, and if they lactate that is just extra!
  • Body Growth Elements: Simple idea, but if you would like to have someone go from being just more normal and grow into the vivacious and thicc person they should be I am down! This is more fun in humiliation based play.
  • Sweaty and Glistening bodies: As the scene goes on, I like to visualize and write about how shimmering and glistening with sweat we are! Adds to the spectacle for me!
  • Ahegao/Fucked Silly: Being ravaged so utterly that you lose your mind? Now, doesn't that just sound amazing?!
  • Sexual Exhaustion/Overstimulation: The simple way for this is where your character, or both of us, are just so vigorous and dedicated that they just go until they are spent. This can be especially hot if your character is so overstimulated and overwhelmed by being used, that she passes out and he still continues with some somnophilia despite it!
  • Dirty Talk: Words are just as important I think as actions in erotic roleplay, using our words to add flare and panache to the eroticism is fantastic! I want to make sure we include it!
  • Sexy Clothes: In this case, it is for both of us! I love dressing my femboys in fabulous, skin tight clothes, clothes that show off their features. I love clothes that show a good amount of skin, but pinch flesh tight and make it pop! I am ESPECIALLY crazy for heeled shoes/boots, if you nothing else but your heeled shoes on for your female character, that drives me wild! I also love clothed sex, where we keep on our clothes to an extent while getting nasty!
  • Lipstick Marks: From orally worshipping, satisfying, kissing, all use of the lips in the scenes. I want the lipstick to leave marks on each other! By the end, we shouldn't just be sweat glistening and covered in sexual fluids, but surprisingly smear resistant lipstick should be leaving clear marks on both of us!
  • Body Worship: This is mainly a receiving thing but honestly can easily translate into my doing a bit of the same. For me, getting my cock, muscles, and body worshipped. For your own, her breasts, ass, thighs, etc.
  • Surrealism: Now, within reason. I like an unrealistic set up and play more than full on realistic ones, typically if we want to do something, I want to say yes more than ask if it could realistically happen. Now, when painting the image I don't want to twist and contort bodies to the point of disfiguration, so let's be aware of what positions our bodies are in!
  • Switching and Changing Positions: Now, I will say it gets boring to write when we never change positions. Doing the same missionary gets boring, I would like for changing of pace as the scene goes on!
  • Letting a Scene End: Now, this is less a kink and more an element of roleplay. I love writing erotic stories, but sometimes a scene can overstay its welcome. Now, this I think is about feel and just instinct, but keep in mind when playing that we do need to wrap things up. I am happy to write them out longer if it is for a one shot, but if we are playing a more lengthy plot, I think we'll need to move on at some point!
  • Light bondage: Now, I am not big into the whole hardcore BDSM style of things. However, some use of restraints and lighter bondage is good with me!

LIST OF NEGATIVES
  • The mighty Bathroom Category: Anything that does go into a toilet, get it the hell out of my roleplay. For specifics, scat, vomit, watersports, anything that is disgusting and nasty like that I want it on the next train out of town yesterday.
  • Smegma: This is an oddity that I can never get behind, never want it or anything to do with it.
  • Violence and Torture: Even in non-con scenarios, I don't want to stab you with a weapon, shoot you with a gun, dismember you, beat you up by punching or kicking, I am not into that gore! Only time I am fine writing it is outside of a sexual context, like if in a fight scene of a roleplay.
  • Latex: I find the concept of latex style clothing to be off putting, skin tight clothing is good, but not latex for me!
  • Child like Demeanor: Even if you are an adult doing it, don't want any sort of child like behavior or reduced mental capacity for my partner

Now, for my list of ideas! At current, I have three!

So, I had an idea that was inspired by this bombastic lady here. I just knew I had to make some roleplay for her! Well, it might be on the nose but I was thinking of an agent and model roleplay. She is a sexy fitness model, known for her luscious ass. She signs on with a well known agent who has a track record of getting women into the big leagues. So, rather than modeling for small time events, she expects to start getting some larger showings. However, she neglected to realize just how much autonomy her agent has over her body.

A combination of elements both legal, and her own desperation, she soon finds he intends to exploit her for his own gain in every way. To break her down to be a slave to depravity that he pushes on her, by force but dubious because she doesn’t really try to say no given she has no real ability to do so given her predicament.

This wicked bastard takes sick joy in not only getting himself off, but the pride of him forcing her to orgasm. He loves a good creampie as much as he likes hearing her depraved, squeal as he brings her to an orgasm from fingering her aggressively. Perhaps we add some cheating elements, where she has a boyfriend but has to do this. Even growing melancholy as she grows to look forward to it, even more so than making love to her boyfriend. I also like the idea of some cock shock elements, him being significantly bigger than her boyfriend or just in general if we don’t use cheating themes.

Essentially, this idea is an agent who will do whatever it takes to keep her stardom. So, she lets this man have his way with her, play with her body, make her do the same to him, fuck her, and I would love a slow burn element of corruption and whittling her down. Where she grows slowly to like it and like it, always a bit shameful, until finally she realizes she is just a perverse slut and that it is what she not only deserves for being such a worthless slut, but also craves it.

A bit of a more on the nose title, but I hope I’ll find some lady who agrees with me on this. If Claire Deering in Jurassic World looked like this, I can’t imagine Owen would have ever left her.

Now, I want to craft a roleplay for our serious and vivacious head of Ingen. Specifically, being the bombshell you see in the gallery!

Now, the way I want this to go is to pair her with anthro dinosaurs. I had a scenario idea that I find to be absolutely hot as hell and want to do it.

So a secret island was recently uncovered from some data that was almost deep-sixed, it involved a secret island facility on an island outside of the Cinco Muertes archipelago. This island is listed on record as Isla Híbrido, and she sees some startling data. The data involved further manipulation of dinosaur genomes.

The scientists on the island began combining human DNA with dinosaur DNA, the result was fully anthropomorphic dinosaurs. Having fully human-like postures but with signature traits of their dinosaur origin. The goal was genetic research that could come for anything from warfare to medicine.

However, it says the facility went dark about 20 years ago. They even attempted a distress call, but it was ignored to avoid complications of the secret island coming to light. Claire assembles a team, with herself at its head, the goal is to investigate the island and collect all research data it has, and any living specimens that may still be around.

The team boards a helicopter and makes their way, however, in the descent she is not given a warm welcome. A storm crashes the helicopter, everyone attempts a jump from the plummeting helicopter to survive. After a daring parachute jump, she manages to somehow survive the storm, finding shelter in a cave.

However, she soon finds herself encountering the first anthro dinosaur(s) on the island. She finds that they have escaped, and given the tribal and primitive foliage clothes and archaic spears they have as weapons, have formed some primitive tribal societies. Yet, she is unarmed since she lost her own firearm in the crash and is subsequently captured.

Now, she is brought back to their tribe. She soon learns a good deal about the dinosaurs on the island; they formed not one but multiple local and primitive tribes all around the island. They also captured all the female scientists and killed all the male scientists on the island. They did, however, learn to speak English from the scientists. Yet, their relationships with the female staff, human hormones, and primal mating instinct of dinosaurs lead to some strange results.

All the human female scientists have been claimed as trophies, sex trophies to be held and claimed by dinosaurs of status. They have archaic views of women, like that they are basically sex objects for procreation and for servicing men in any way needed. Yet, they respect humans. Being intimidated by human males they killed them, but kept women both out of perverse objectification and valuing them.

So, Claire soon finds that she is a trophy to be fought over by the dinosaurs. First claimed by the scout leader warrior, but she’ll find she is passed around, ends up with chiefs, other tribes, maybe randomly claimed in the more wild parts of the island jungle. Yet, eventually, she learns to enjoy her new lot in life as a primal breeding trophy! Now, I don’t want actual pregnancy and birthing, the dinosaurs can’t knock her up. Yet, they REALLY want to.

So, this idea is less a fleshed out one. However, what I DO want is for a scenario featuring our favorite shortstack with an ass that won’t quit, Midna from the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I could see her being in any scenario, I imagine we take the idea that she is the Twilight Princess and ends up isekaid into some other world. Be that the actual main world in Zelda where I play some local who finds her, or it is some other fantasy world, or even our modern world!

Either way, my hope is we pair her up with some hefty dicked stud(s). I can play one or more, beasts and anthros preferred. So this one I want some discussion together, but I got some thoughts!

1. Ends up in a fantasy world/Legend of Zelda world, ends up with one of the following circumstances.
    -Finds some travelling, perverted adventurer/Her hero of Twilight, who decides for her own safety she can follow him. Yet, he is going to shamelessly be fucking her, using her, whoring her out to help him, whatever he wants.
    -Is alone, and ends up in a world that just wants to fuck her. So she bounces from circumstance to circumstance where she ends up getting fucked by anything and everything that sees her!
Ends up in our modern world where she is discovered by a big fan of her in the video game, she is real now. He can see her, hear her…touch her. Oh wait, she is only wearing a thong and bra slave girl ensemble. Ooo, her pussy feels so soft to the touch. She is a real squirter too! Oh man, she is so tight on my oversized cock! I bet my friends will love to gangbang her too.

So she ends up passed around by people in the real world, becoming quite the slut!

Back
Top Bottom