Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F The nymphomaniac adventurer

Raenara

Moon
Hey everyone!

I'm looking to write with someone on a story about an adventurer (me) using sex to complete her quests, rather than might, or magic.

The plot

I'm a nymphomaniac, probably due to being kidnapped by a band of goblins after my coming-of-age party, on my 18th birthday. I should've never sneaked out into the forest with the baker's son, he left me at the first sign of trouble... I was taken captive by the short, green creatures and taken to their camp as their sex slave. What ensued was weeks, maybe even months, of constant rape. At first, I struggled and tried to escape, but after tons of being raped and intense, forced, orgasms, I found myself kind of liking it. In fact, I became more than willing to sate their deviant lusts.

My days were spent with riding goblin cock, slurping their cum from their dicks, and making sure their balls were always empty. And they rewarded me with orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. But, all good things come to an end, and one day, the king's knights came to the camp to vanquish my green-skinned masters. They thought they'd saved me, and brought me back to my town, but I could never settle back in.

So, I went out into the world as an adventurer. I told everyone I was going to take revenge on the monsters for what they did to me, but deep down, I just wanted to relive those days. Even if it was only for a short while...

However, here's the twist. I don't want to journey alone. I'd love to be one of a duo of female nymphomaniac adventurers, where we get into all sorts of shenanigans. I imagine we'll both be world building and collaborating the story up until we inevitably fall to an encounter (willing or not), and I'd write what happens to your character, and you'd write what happens to mine. And what we might do to each other's character.

So yeah, hopefully someone is up for a somewhat-out-of-the-box idea like this! Send me a DM with your kinks, limits and your expectations or any questions, and let's see if we match! No one-liners and chats, please!

Kinks: rape, slavery, being submissive, kidnapped, liking my abuse, being slapped, cnc, bondage, my feet being played with (soles tickled and licked), humiliation, smaller dom, bigger sub, degradation, licking, tickling, (forced) exhibitionism, dogs, forced nudity, being an obedient and submissive sex slave, forced prostitution, voyeurism, being shared, spit play, being watched as I'm being raped, secretly liking my rape, being slutty, being submissive, slavery, literacy, detailed replies, humanoid monsters and much more.

Limits: gore, vore, insects, snuff, rimming, blood, lacklustre posts, unrealistic or too big cocksizes, impreg, sounding, large scale gangbangs (I lose oversight), toiletplay, monsters with fur, and I will only write for and about people 18+. No dickpics in my chat, please

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom