Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Friends in Need (A DubDub Search)

DubDub

Moon
Hello there! Welcome to my request thread!

I'm currently looking for a very specific set-up plot for an RP. Although specific, I do want to discuss details and work things out with potential partners, as that is the best way to customize the experience for the both of us to enjoy. If my RP partner isn't having fun, nobody is having fun!

What is the basis of the plot about?

The gist of it is rather simple: The story follows MC who came from a poor home and was stuck behind the counter at a supermarket with no future in sight. One day he takes a huge gamble on a crypto coin and it pays off, making him a millionaire overnight. He quits his job, starts a new life in a nice new condo and plays it smart. Stuff happens and he decides to become a philanthropist, creating the Friends in Need charity with the goal of helping people, businesses and organizations that need it.
From that point, the plot revolves around MC meeting different individuals who are either interested in him or in need of his aid and all of their relationships.

tl;dr: MC wins millions of dollars and decides to create a charity to help people in his city, through which he meets new ladies interested in him.

What do I want for this RP?
Put simply, I'm looking for someone to play the lovely individuals MC meets and either forms a relationship with, helps out through his charity or both. MC will be 30 years old and I'm cool with ladies within the 16-45 age range for this. While not a requirement, if you are willing to play multiple woman in this scenario, you'd have my full interest as well.

The RP would be a long-term thing, I want their relationships to develop rather than just a string of sex scenes. It is a Modern Slice-of-Life, but I want plot and interesting characters in there.

Message me if this catches your interest and we can chat about it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom