Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Smut filled stories infused with intriguing premises(NSFW)

KO3JZl.gif

Why hello fellow freaks and perverts! Cum one, cum all to my island of perverse fantasies where you will immerse yourself into a world full of wonderful intoxicating stories that will leave your cheeks flushed. I'm here to entertain both of us, to indulge in a bit of escapism that will leave you in awe and oh-so satisfied!

Here are some house rules before we get started:

1. Please be kind! I understand that life may happen or if the roleplay has grown weary to your liking. All I ask in return is you politely inform me and I will understand!

2. Please respect my limits and I will do the same. I don't want to make you or myself uncomfortable so respecting each other's boundaries will be most desirable. Thank you!

3. I'm here mostly to entertain and pass time. I appreciate any friendly or flirty OOC chatter, but I will not divulge personal information as well as myself will do no such thing.

4. I personally do not care what gender you identify as in real life, but when it comes to roleplay, I play as a male (or possibly multiple males) against females (or multiple females).

5. I do not care what perspective you like to play, I'm quite flexible to play either first or third person. I personally enjoy first person perspective but it's not a deal breaker if you don't.

6. I will only play either here on threads or discord, and no where else. It's the same username. But please contact me first on before messaging on discord.

I will not god mod and you shouldn't either. We should be able to freely express our writing without interfering each other's creativity.

8. If you're a stickler for use of past or present tense, I'll try my best. I'm not big on it. As long as I understand what you are writing and have great grammar, that is all I ask for. But, I'll respect your wishes to impose the use of either past or present tense, whatever you prefer.

9. I'll try post as soon as possible when we engage. At minimum, I'll reply one post per week as I have a busy schedule myself. The important thing to note is communication is key. I'll do my best to inform you in OOC chat if I won't be available.

10. I'm not big on ratios between smut and story but I will say that a bit of story and background is much appreciated. We both are writing our characters and we want to make sure we highlight their motivations, actions, and so forth.

. Post length is not a concern to me but I will completely ignore short messages, one word or one line responses. I put in the effort and I hope to expect the same in return. If you need a reference, probably at minimum 200 words is acceptable. More would be much appreciated.

12. When it comes to face claims, I'm flexible using between drawn references to real ones. It doesn't matter to me and I'd be happy to use both.

If you have any additional questions feel free to ask!

My debaucherous list of kinks and limits:

Love
No
Oral - I love it especially giving, receiving, 69, and so much moreLight BDSM - handcuffs, blindfolds, etc.Anything that went in the toilet
AnalVanilla sexVomit
Wardrobe malfunction Blackmail Underage - All characters must be 18 or older
Double penetrationNatural MuskVore
KissingHypnosis Gore/violence/snuff
Aftercare Fantasy SettingRacism
Incest - although I'm not fond of dad/daughter or uncle/niece, everything else is fair game Sci-fi/Cyberpunk Bad musk
Dirty talking Slice of life/ModernBad Endings
TeaseBeastiality
VaginalPublic sexNon-con/rape
AdulteryVoyeurismNo macro physical features. I like to keep physical traits in normal size
Dub-conCelebrity/fan-meetups
InterracialRivalry between our characters
Corruption
Slow-burn
Rough sex
Cumplay
Ahegao

If you have questions or something that you are interested but don't see on the list, feel free to ask. Worst I can do is kindly decline if I'm not interested.

Plot Bunnies:

I got this from a smutty manhwa I read. In this play, MC has just transferred to university from community college. He's 20 years old and unfortunately, he is moving into another town to be closer to his university. That means he has to leave his current job in his hometown. Luckily for him, he has people he knows (his sister(s), cousin(s), aunt(s), and close friends) that lives nearby the university. One of his friends suggested that he worked at a gym that is on the opposite side of town. He is in great shape so he can work as an instructor. It's a bit of commute but the money will help MC's rent and books while his parents help with the tuition. Once he applied for the job and went for the interview, he strangely had to sign a non-disclosure agreement and non-verbal agreement as well. Going through the interview, he soon found out that gym offers "lewd" exercise training. We can play around with multiple characters and create a story of how this will progress. What kind of fun scenes will he get into?! Will he meet familiar faces? Will he be on the job to train them?! Or even more strangely, they work there and are his coworkers?!

Themes to explore: adultery, incest, dub-con and so forth

Another inspiration I read from manhwa. Life has been okay for MC as he got a decent starting office job after college. It doesn't pay much but the experience will help him a long way. One evening, he received an invitation to use a "Venmo" style payment app called Spay! It allows him to gain points he can use later on to buy stuff. The only catch is, he has to use this app for purchasing any goods. He thought their was no harm and it was nice they already sent him 100 dollars to use. So he went out to the convenient store to buy a few snacks. He noticed a very attractive store clerk working. He thinks to himself such lewd thoughts about her as he peruses the chips. He grabbed a few and headed for the cashier. He used the payment app and suddenly the store clerk came around, walking towards him in a seductive manner. He looks baffled as she approached him and dropped to her knees and begins to unbuckle his belt....

Many themes can be explored here with the main one being hypnosis. I can play as multiple characters (MC friends, brothers, etc) and hopefully you can as well
:)

This one is a simple idea. My character is coming home from college for the summer. He just finished his junior year and is looking forward to a road trip with his family. After getting through security, and approaching the gate he notices a familiar face. Now there are three scenarios I'd like to try:

1.) He meets his older cousin who also is attending the same college as he is. She's doing a graduate program and they've hung out every now and then. Although there was that one time they accidentally kissed each other while they were out with their friends at a party. They've hung out since then but never really brought up the topic. They also have some sexual tension between each other.

2.) He meets his Aunt at the gate. He completely forgot that she was coming along. She seems a bit more loose, more free after the divorce. It's strange because he can't help but notice that her mannerisms towards him are a mildly flirtatious. But he sure it's probably harmless banter...... Right?!

3.) His little sister has a girlfriend that goes to the same college as he does. Strangely enough, she too is going back home with her folks. They meet and talk, having a friendly conversation. However, she's quite open when talking about her dating life. In fact, he was taken back that she openly admitted that she's bisexual. He was curious as to why she so open about this all of a sudden. He always thought she was a lesbian. Does his sister know this?

As from the headline states, this idea is about MC creating an online dating profile anonymously to chat with other women on the platform. He hides his face, but shows his muscular body doing so as he has become bored with his current relationship with his girlfriend. After finding a match of interest, he chats back and forth, still faceless as she is also faceless. They send each explicit images still covering their face. When it comes time to meetup, the faceless becomes oh-so familiar to each other. Now I have many pairings for this:

- Brother (older/younger) x Sister (older/younger)

- Friends Girlfriend
- Mom x Son
- Aunt x Nephew
- MC x Sisters Friend
- Cousins
- MC x College Professor

- MC x Boss

For each pairing, we can collaborate to build a scenario of how their relationship is to one another and see how it evolves after they met. Also, for the non relative pairing, we can do interracial aspect as well. But no racism is allowed!

Well, the MC is trying to get by his senior year. With a lighter schedule, he thought he'd take the opportunity to get a part time job. But he wanted one where it wasn't excruciating or laborious. He luckily took a job at a luxurious clothing store as a sales clerk. He begrudgingly had to dress a bit fancy, but the pay was decent. Strangely, after a few weeks of working here, his manager made notice of more women coming to the store.

In regards to pairings, anything can go and we can formulate the chemistry between the characters in OOC chat.

The year is 2146, the future has flying cars, renewable energy, a futuristic setting. However, cities are still a complete misery as crime and homelessness still remains.

MC is a hired bounty hunter who takes on jobs of either arresting or finding people. His number one rule is no killing, since he doesn't want any run ins with the law. He lives a decent life, doesn't really go out of his way to show off and what not. But he has to pay alimony to his ex-wife. It's all good however, as their kids are in college so he doesn't have to pay that much. Still, it would be easier if he didn't have to pay alimony.

Anyways he accepts the job to find a person of interest from an anonymous person working in the military. His job is to bring in a military woman who is trapped on Mars to a classified assignment. Problem is, she is the woman that MC slept with in the past and is the reason she's divorced.

We can work out details with OOC chat and collaboration.

More to come, stay tuned

If I make any edits, it'll be done here to oblige the bump rule. No additional comments will be made in the bumps but I will be happy to leave a salacious gif in them;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom