Mx Female Short Term Smut || Hardcore trysts for all my fellow Neurodivergents with little time.

Fetwick

Star
Hi, I hope you're doing well today! Thanks for popping by. It's been a long time since I've been on the site, and usually struggling because of lack of medication/diagnosis. That's all fixed now and I'm excited to get out there and try again! I didn't want to jump on the horse and commit to something too big for starters, so I want to ease my new focus for a spin before reaching those old golden heights.

What that means:
  • 2-4 detailed paragraphs (Don't need a novel, but this definitely bumps up the more fun we have.)
  • Ghost friendly! I totally get it, inspiration can be hard to strike, I love to keep an OOC up and I'll message if I haven't heard from you in a week, but don't feel the need to respond, I'll get the picture.
  • Prefer to keep RP over PMs, I have trouble keeping track of threads, that little red dot is the best!
  • My posting frequency may vary, I could be making multiple posts per day, or maybe one that week. I find that an OOC thread, keeps things friendly, fun, and on track.

What I'm Looking For

Someone to match my gremlin energy on the page! I love a good plot with tension, and breakneck speed. I love for every word to move things along, enhance the scene, or add introspection to make things interesting. Even if it's 90% smut, doesn't mean that every detail can't be exaggerated dramatically or eloquently described.

I also LOVE dark depraved threads where one of us is getting the better of each other. I'm a switch! So dominance, switching, and submission make for interesting tension, especially when it's a battle of the wills or survival. I'm always up for Femdom and adore my vicious vixens, who like to bind, beat, and belittle.

Ons/Offs

Kinks I Love: Bondage, Footplay/Footgear worship, Costumes, Non-con, gags (Underwear, tape, ballgag, whatever.), Clothed sex, spanking/flogging, breath control, blood/knife/needle play, orgasm control/denial, pegging, sex toys, or as long it's not on my no's I'll more than likely be down for it, just ask!

Non-Kinks: Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Incest

And here's my f-list: F-list - Warning

Pairings:

You/Me

Vampire x Vampire

Witch x Werewolf/Human

Reporter x Her Cameraman

Thief x Thief

French Agent x Canadian Agent

Intense First Date x Captured Partner

I'd love to hear your ideas and pairings too!

Ideas

Size 10 Reckoning

Content: M/F, Bondage, Non-Con, Footgear Worship, Femdom

Scenario: At the office, a male co-worker has been shooting his mouth off to his fellow employees about the new secretary's feet. Often harassing her in secret, he goes too far when he gets her a pair of clown shoes on her birthday for all of the office to see. Angered, she jumps him in the parking lot with chloroform and takes him back to her place. She then proceeds to acquaint him with her shoe collection... forcefully.

Setting: Modern. Inside her apartment.

B.D.S.M (Bondage, Divorce, Sorting, Masochism)

Content: M/F, Bondage, Switching, Various Kinks (Possible EX, if you want.)

Scenario: A couple is getting divorced, the papers are signed, the tension is palpable and there's only one thing left to do. Decide who takes what. Both are intent on taking as much as they can to make the other one suffer. Litigation has gotten them nowhere. They're running out of patience, when an idea strikes them. How much do they want something? Like really want? Would they take a spanking? A pegging? A plastic bag over the head to near asphyxiation?

The two deviants start marking what they want to take in the divorce, with the other coming up with a punishment price. That sexual act they would never try? It's on the table if you want the car. Those towels they got on vacation? Sure! I don't want them, but you're gonna suffer for them just because I want to hurt you.

Setting: Modern. Their house.

What the Hex?

Content: M/F, Bondage, Possible Femdom/Bloodplay

Scenario: A 17th century witch is on the run from a cabal of elite witch hunters. After she manages to escape back to her coven, she discovers the littered bodies of her sisters burned to the stake when she returns to their secret cottage. Distraught and vengeful, she pledges to put an end to this once and for all. Grabbing her grimoire, she plans to march to the headquarters she had finally discovered before the counter-raid. She plans on removing them from existence. After she infiltrates and sets up something goes terribly wrong with the spell. Instead of removing them from time and existence, she accidentally sends herself forward in time to the present.

Meanwhile, in the future, a thief meticulously plans and infiltrates the same headquarters, now a "museum" for a completely different purpose. He's going to steal the golden axe of infamous Witch Finder General, Matthew Hopkins. It's worth a fortune on the black market, and just as he's about to remove it, a flash of lightning crashes inside the building, setting off all the alarms. A weird static feels the air as our past century witch is transported to the present. It's also revealed the secret order of witch hunters still exists as they chase both the witch and the theif. Quickly becoming fast allies, the two team up momentarily to make their escape. While hiding out, the thief teaches her about modern society and she reveals to him that magic is real.

Knowing they're both in deep trouble, they band together to find a way to defeat witch hunters.

Setting: Modern Day Salem/Possibly 17th Century Salem

Back
Top Bottom