Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female [NSFW] A Femboy Repository - Hung and Dom Femboys for Females

Fadereaper

Kiryu
Hello everyone! Fadereaper here, and I am looking for something more different than my usual roleplay requests! I have a character list of males I am interested in playing in scenarios relating to their particular genre, or adjacent ones if they fit! The niche that they all have in common, they are all muscular, thick assed, feminine males! This is the type of male I am interested in playing at current, and am looking for females to pair them with in depraved scenarios! Now, I am not looking to play them as submissive femboys, more so I want them to still be dom in a manner that sort of belies what one might expect from one. Now, just some boiler plate details about me and roleplaying with me!

First, I love lust and smut filled roleplays as much as the next degenerate, however if that is all there is I will lose interest. I want to write a character, I want substance and interaction between our characters! Even if I am utterly bending you backwards and pinning your ankles to your ears as I slam you into next week, I want to do more than just write that basically! So, I am hoping for a like minded partner!

Second, I don't main roleplay as my only form of entertainment and fun. I have a life outside of here, sometimes I will miss a day when replying, sometimes I'll get multiple posts in a day! So, please respect that, a helpful reminder is always good! Sometimes I can get sidetracked in my thoughts, and will just gloss over my reply and forget, it is always fine to ask as I forget like a goober sometimes!

Thirdly, I like the idea of surrealism in writing. To that end, I explore themes and kinks that are not exactly grounded in reality. To some, that is off-putting and strange, but I find it is very fun to explore concepts that are completely impossible and writing that! It is why I trend toward settings that are fantasy in nature, but I love all settings!

Fourthly, I am happy to do OOC chatter! However, as I can be quite awkward sometimes I might be a bit quiet. I will say however, my favorite roleplays I have done are ones I was able to become chummy with my partner! I want to keep my privacy of course, but I am happy to be internet friends if it works out!

Fifth, open communication is key! You want something addressed, some helpful advice, or ideas on how you want the roleplay to go, let's talk about it! I am wanting to improve my writing, and if there is something that you want to say I am open to hearing it!
Now, onto the kinks I'd like in more general terms, applicable to all roleplays from this thread!
LIST OF POSITIVES

• Large to more absurd bodily proportions: I prefer a step above realistic size category of bodily proportions, but I am willing to approach a more hyper size category if my partner prefers. Mainly just bored with more realistic scenarios.
  • Excessive Sexual Fluids: Now, for both myself and my partner. I love the idea of excessive amounts of cum, or big messy squirting. Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but if my character climaxes and fills your character with enough to give a little cumflation, or splatter across your body, that is some good fun for me!
  • Body Bulging: Simple idea, from cumflation or a large genital insertion. Having a body bulge from the size of something is hot, I limit it to the stomach region though and prefer to stray from anything in the chest.
  • Breeding Fixation: Now, I am going to preface this with the following. I am not, nor will I be interested in roleplaying pregnancy, birthing, or any of the aftermath elements of breeding. However, I find the primal breeding drive to be quite hot. To play a male character who is ravaging his partner, because he WANTS to knock her up is so hot. I especially like this mingled with dirty talk, him reminding her over and over that he is going to breed her, knock her up, that he is going to give her a baby. That is hot, and I love it!
  • Multiple Orgasms: Goes with excessive semen, I would love for both of our characters to orgasm multiple times in one session. Now, not glossing over it like "and she came 6 times over an hour." I am thinking more, through one full encounter of changing positions and ravenous romping we both will write detailed orgasms for our characters, ones that shatter their minds a bit but don't stop the show until we reach that finale.
  • Fingering/Spanking/Hair Pulling/Choking: Now, I include these together mainly because they are each self explanatory. Now, choking not with the concept of breath control, but some light choking, hair pulling, getting gropy and fingering her, spanking her while taking her from behind. All things I love!
  • Lactation and Breast Sucking: Now, nothing nursing related so let's get that out of the way. However, with or without lactating I love to do some good old breast sucking. Temp play but blowing on it, sucking on breasts, and if they lactate that is just extra!
  • Body Growth Elements: Simple idea, but if you would like to have someone go from being just more normal and grow into the vivacious and thicc person they should be I am down! This is more fun in humiliation based play.
  • Sweaty and Glistening bodies: As the scene goes on, I like to visualize and write about how shimmering and glistening with sweat we are! Adds to the spectacle for me!
  • Ahegao/Fucked Silly: Being ravaged so utterly that you lose your mind? Now, doesn't that just sound amazing?!
  • Sexual Exhaustion/Overstimulation: The simple way for this is where your character, or both of us, are just so vigorous and dedicated that they just go until they are spent. This can be especially hot if your character is so overstimulated and overwhelmed by being used, that she passes out and he still continues with some somnophilia despite it!
  • Dirty Talk: Words are just as important I think as actions in erotic roleplay, using our words to add flare and panache to the eroticism is fantastic! I want to make sure we include it!
  • Sexy Clothes: In this case, it is for both of us! I love dressing my femboys in fabulous, skin tight clothes, clothes that show off their features. I love clothes that show a good amount of skin, but pinch flesh tight and make it pop! I am ESPECIALLY crazy for heeled shoes/boots, if you nothing else but your heeled shoes on for your female character, that drives me wild! I also love clothed sex, where we keep on our clothes to an extent while getting nasty!
  • Lipstick Marks: From orally worshipping, satisfying, kissing, all use of the lips in the scenes. I want the lipstick to leave marks on each other! By the end, we shouldn't just be sweat glistening and covered in sexual fluids, but surprisingly smear resistant lipstick should be leaving clear marks on both of us!
  • Body Worship: This is more robust category for me now, extending beyond cock worship for me. I am more intrigued by the idea of getting other parts of me worshipped, namely my character's ass, muscular features like chest and abs. After all, he worked hard on those, having them appreciated physically is hot! I also want return the favor!
  • Surrealism: Now, within reason. I like an unrealistic set up and play more than full on realistic ones, typically if we want to do something, I want to say yes more than ask if it could realistically happen. Now, when painting the image I don't want to twist and contort bodies to the point of disfiguration, so let's be aware of what positions our bodies are in!
  • Switching and Changing Positions: Now, I will say it gets boring to write when we never change positions. Doing the same missionary gets boring, I would like for changing of pace as the scene goes on!
  • Letting a Scene End: Now, this is less a kink and more an element of roleplay. I love writing erotic stories, but sometimes a scene can overstay its welcome. Now, this I think is about feel and just instinct, but keep in mind when playing that we do need to wrap things up. I am happy to write them out longer if it is for a one shot, but if we are playing a more lengthy plot, I think we'll need to move on at some point!
  • Light bondage: Now, I am not big into the whole hardcore BDSM style of things. However, some use of restraints and lighter bondage is good with me!
LIST OF NEGATIVES
  • The mighty Bathroom Category: Anything that does go into a toilet, get it the hell out of my roleplay. For specifics, scat, vomit, watersports, anything that is disgusting and nasty like that I want it on the next train out of town yesterday.
  • Smegma: This is an oddity that I can never get behind, never want it or anything to do with it.
  • Violence and Torture: Even in non-con scenarios, I don't want to stab you with a weapon, shoot you with a gun, dismember you, beat you up by punching or kicking, I am not into that gore! Only time I am fine writing it is outside of a sexual context, like if in a fight scene of a roleplay.
  • Latex: I find the concept of latex style clothing to be off putting, skin tight clothing is good, but not latex for me!
  • Child like Demeanor: Even if you are an adult doing it, don't want any sort of child like behavior or reduced mental capacity for my partner

Now, for both lists I will add them as they come up. So, if one isn't listed and you want to know. Just ask! I will either say yay or nay and probably add it to either list.
Now onto the next step, the list of my femboy males! All of them have some art galleries with variations of each one, so if you find a particular model appealing from the one you want to play opposite of, feel free to specify! Otherwise, I will choose my favorite variant!
I also want to disclaimer, they were generated by an AI so some might have some anomalies that look a little bit off.

Darth Ramadeus (Feyd Ramadeus) : Sith Lord of either High or Old Republic, with preference for Old Republic. He is a young Lord, in his early twenties. In the Old Republic he earned his title and nobility from his deeds on the battlefield against the Republic, as a member of the Empire. In the High Republic, he is the new Master of the Sith with no apprentice, in hiding and mastering his craft.

Pairing Ideas: Sith x New Apprentice, Sith x Jedi, Young Sith x Older woman, OIder Sith x Younger Woman, Sith x Senator/Noble, Sith x Smuggler,

--

Jedi Knight Caelek Valgard : Jedi Knight in the Service of the Order, young in his early twenties, once again could either be Old or New Republic. In either setting, he is a capable and powerful Jedi Knight. However, as is any Jedi, prone to temptation and in fact embraces a more Maverick live style as a Grey Jedi. He is trusted to complete his missions, but his practices earn him the concern of his fellow jedi.

Pairing Ideas: Jedi x Sith, Jedi x Padawan, Jedi x Senator/Political figure, Young Jedi x Older Woman, Older Jedi x Younger Woman, Jedi x His charge he protects, Jedi x Commoner

--

Enuren Sae'Vaud (Elven Mage) : Prodigy spellcaster since young, currently 18 - 22 (varies) and aving mastered all manner of spells. He has since finishing his studies at his arcane academy, taken to the road as an adventurer. His lofty goals, becoming famous as a wizard, building his own secret haven wizards tower, and earn a powerful position of authority as a King's arcane council. However, he also wants to put some years of experience under his belt, and is travelling. Solving problems, meeting people, having sordid bedroom escapades.

Pairing Ideas: Adventurer x Princess, Adventurer x Commoner, Adventurer x Priestess, Adventurer x Adventurer, Adventurer x Older Maiden, Adventuer x Younger Lass, Adventurer x Defeated villain

--

Baelin Dumlaut (Human Warrior) : Human warrior of 25 in a fantasy setting, former Knight to the Kingdom of Thortaenel. Now is a freelance Knight traveling the world, leaving the kingdom behind as the new king has shown his corruption. He is a warrior looking to adventure, help the oppressed, and be an over-all symbol of good.

Pairing Ideas: Adventurer x Princess, Adventurer x Commoner, Adventurer x Priestess, Adventurer x Adventurer, Adventurer x Older Maiden, Adventuer x Younger Lass, Adventurer x charge he is protection

--

Adrestos Ilmiad (Cleric of healing and divine wrath) : A cleric and priest of 25, a skilled practitioner of both healing and wrathful divine magics. Was a priest of a small town's church, the primary religious figure in the town. However, his calling to serve the good Lady Shal'Essa'Siscordis, his goddess. Has caused him to leave his flock in the hands of another, and take to the road spreading the good works of his goddess. Healing the sick, protecting the weak, and championing the downtrodden. He has become a traveler, helping those he meets along his travels and solving non-trivial issues.

Pairing Ideas: Adventurer x Princess, Adventurer x Commoner, Adventurer x Priestess, Adventurer x Adventurer, Adventurer x Older Maiden, Adventuer x Younger Lass, Adventurer x charge he is protection, Priest x Member of flock, Cleric x Evil Demoness/Evil Cleric

--

Princes Aymaur and Taemaus Renishi (Twin Elven Princess) : Twin elven princes, both in their 40s, young for elves. They are the two mid aged twins of the King of the Elven Kindom Valkaira. To help differentiate, they usually dress in inverted colors, and Taemaus darkened his hair. They often serve as envoys for their kingdom, or practice their swordplay. However, their true past time is finding wanton sluts of all sorts to double team. They really enjoy taking some vivacious and curvy lady to task!

Pairing Ideas: Two princes x Younger Princess, Two Princes x Queen, Two Princes x Commoner, Two Princes x Priestess, Two Princes x Maid/Castle Staff

--

Alistair Brell (Streamer Stud) : A famous 26 YO streamer for playing games like LOL initially, now he is a variety streamer with his captive audience following regardless of the game played. He moved out to upstate New York and has become one of the biggest streamers on the scene. He is always on the lookout for a new princess however, he always enjoys bringing in a thick and curvy bombshell of a lady to be his new princess with breedable body. Be it a fan who won a contest, a fellow streamer to collab with, or his neighbor who caught his eye!

Pairing Ideas: Streamer x Fan, Streamer x Fellow Streamer, Streamer x Neighbor, Streamer x Younger or Older Lady

--

Damian Mund (Regular Modern Working Man) : Damian is a 28 YO Femboy working in the IT industry, internal at a biotech company. Works his regular day job, goes to the gym, makes himself cute and dolled up, spends time with friends and family. More of a common place modern character.

Pairing Ideas: Damian x Co-Worker, Damian x Girlfriend, Damian x Neighbor, Damian x Older/Younger Woman, Damian x Friend's Sister, Damian x Boss

--

Gallad Maerel (Elite Sci-Fi Operative) : Infiltrator, spy, sniper, hacker, marksman, psion. These are all traits that define Gallad, former 25 YO member of the Cirlce of Eyes for the Sorn Hegemony. However, when he was left to die on his last mission, his loyalty died that same day. Now he is a jaded freelance agent. Lending his skill set as an advisor on criminal enterprises, working as a gun for hire for the downtrodden, assassination of people who should be gone. He is a chaotic neutral trending good man, doing dirty work that he can stomach once done. Is gifted with limited psionic powers, mostly telekinesis and telepathy.

Pairing Ideas: Agent x Assassination Contract, Agent x Fellow Agent, Agent x Commoner, Agent x Spacer/Smuggler, Agent x Government Official, Agent x Enemy

--

Darrith Pemmin (Wandering Gunslinger) : Engineer, Gunslinger, Wanderer. Darrith is a 25 YO Engineer, developer of unique of era tech, including each of his firearms. He is also quite the marksman, making any shot he attempts. He spends his time wandering from town to town, after a mix up in his home town that landed him in legal trouble, he had to make tracks. Now he visits town after town, doing what he can to make the lives of those he meets easier.

Pairing Ideas: Traveler x Fellow Traveler, Traveler x Local, Traveler x Local Political Leader, Traveler x Royalty, Traveler x Bounty Hunter

--

Demon Lord Khalus (Lord of the Demon World) : A denizen of the demon world, known as 'The Blasted Lands.' He built a cult in the mortal world, and has since been able to use them to be brought into the mortal plane. Here he plans to taste all the mortal world has to offer, especially the carnal treats it has!

Pairing Ideas: Demon x Cultist, Demon x Priestess, Demon x Angel, Demon x Royalty, Demon x Summoner, Demon x Commoner

--

Donovan Law (Pokemon Trainer) : Donovan has been a pokemon trainer since he was 10 years old, pursuing a career in many leagues and earning many badges, rewards, and building a nice roster of pokemon, but none are more loyal than his favorite Lucario. Now in his twenties, he will help the rangers fight criminals, when he has the chance, and still enjoys pursuing a good challenge of a pokemon battle to keep his skills sharp!

Pairing Ideas: Trainer x Trainer, Trainer x Gym Leader, Trainer x Evil Team Member, Trainer x Anthro female pokemon

--

Ameth Cray (Saiyan) : Saiyan warrior that grew up from a family that was offworld, outliers that lived away from Planet Vegeta, sparing themselves from its destruction, living away on a lush and isolated planet. He was raised by his warrior father, becoming quite the formidable force. Now he travels the world, fighting daring battles against the Frieza Force and anyone else that threaten his home.

Pairings: Saiyan x Local, Saiyan x Frieza Force Member, Saiyan x Canon Female, Saiyan x Earthling

--

Masaru Akemi (Duel Monsters Duelist) : Prominent Duel Monsters player, one who specializes in a tribal blue eyes white dragon deck. He can fit in any sort of timeline, original not so much unless we air on the side of fun and let him have Blue eyes in the same era as Kaiba. He is a duelist who enjoys a good challenge, being helpful, and a good lay!

Pairing Ideas: Duelist x Canon Female, Duelist x Duelist, Duelist x Villain, Duelist x Regular person

--

Haru Fubuki (Soul Society Captain of Squad 11) : Well into the future of the Soul Society, Haru through his superior physical combat skills was able to become the Captain of Squad 11 upon acquiring his Bankai. Through the more traditional method of defeating the previous Kenpachi, serving faithfully to protect the Sereitei, he is respected for his skill and devotion to his duties.

Pairing Ideas: Haru x Other Captain, Haru x Subordinate Soul Reaper, Haru x Arrancar, Haru x Human, Haru x Canon Female

--

Ren Hino (Jonin Shinobi of the Hidden Leaf) : A Jonin who serves the Hidden Leaf village, a proficient user of fire and wind style, and someone who had the Rasengan learned from one of its practitioners. Of course, this changes based on the era it takes place in. I prefer an AU telling to a degree, not interested in following the traditional anime story, but rather using the world. If canon characters are involved with your character playing them, that is fair and I welcome it!

Pairing Ideas: Shinobi x Shinobi, Shinobi x Commoner, Shinobi x Enemy Shinobi, Shinobi x Criminal

--

Alistair Trevel (Slytherin House Member and Teacher) : Professor at Hogwarts, currently the youngest Professor at the school. Exists in an AU of the books, and can sit either during the era of canon characters, or any other time. Is a Professor of Defense against the Dark Arts, pureblood wizard, but himself holds no stigma for anyone who isn't, is a bit of snob.

Pairing Ideas: Professor x Professor, Professor x Student, Professor x Canon Female, Professor x Dark Wizard, Professor x Muggle

--

Shadiq Nazural (Gerudo Leader/Warlord) : Shadiq is the first male Gerudo born in 100 years, as is the tradition. Upon coming of age, he became a leader of his people, and a bearer of the Triforce of power. This is an AU variant of the world, one without a Ganondorf and Link combo. State of the world can be up to our discernment, thought about one where Hylia has subjugated the Gerudo and left Shadiq as an important figurehead and leader among his people.

Possible Pairings: Shadiq x Princess Zelda, Shadiq x Gerudo Female, Shadiq x Sheikah Spy/Assassin, Shadiq x Hylian commoner

--

Eered Malitor (Sheikah Agent) : Still an AU without Ganondorf or Link, Eered is a Sheikah, member of the shadowfolk. Doing the dirty, shadow work of the Hylian royal family, loyal and true to the kingdom, but with a perverse side as well!

Possible Pairings: Eered x Princess Zelda, Eered x Fellow Sheikah, Eered x Commoner, Eered x Gerudo Female, Eered x Zora Princess/Other female

Back
Top Bottom