Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Greetings and salutations, my beautiful bondage bunnies!

Welcome to yet another bondage thread! Hm, starting to see a perverted patten here... Oh well, never mind that!

So this is of course a bondage thread. Below I will post some stories, but feel free to come up with your own ideas or pairings. I'm pretty flexible, but I am not looking for abuse, dark and horror like stories with bad endings. I don't mind some stories that has this dark undertone, but I am looking for teasing, erotic, and even romantic stories. Romance is not a must, depending on the story, but teasing and erotic is what I am going for instead of dark and horror like subjects.

I am also on the lookout for Femdom stories, as I am a switch, I enjoy being the one doing the tying up, but I also like it when MC is tied up. Again, that is not a must, it all depends on the story. As for FaceClaims, I am okay with Anime, Drawn, Cartoon, Comic, Real Life and Anthros.

Below where you will see the stories proposed, there might be pictures attached. Those are just for inspiration, they are not models I expect you to use, unless you like them.

Lastly, I am always up for a harem RP, but you should know I don't like doing the reverse because I am horrible at it. So sadly, I can't give you the same. But depending on the story, I can make a lot of bad guys to tie YC up. ^^

• Hello, I'm Dane.

And as the name suggest I live in Denmark. I like to see myself as a flexible RP partner, I love to find something we are both really into. I enjoy to brainstorm.

However real life always comes first, for both of us. My work can be demanding and random, so sometimes my schedule can change, but I try to get replies out as fast as I am able. However at times, I might be too tired to write right away.

I am ghost friendly, and if you are unsure about me and our RP, please feel free to poke me. You will ALWAYS get an honest answer, and a quick status update if you poke me. If you loose interest, then that is totally fine too. Sometimes the muse just isn't there. It happens. :)

So yeah, I would say I'm pretty chill, and I just want us both to have fun. that being said, I do expect you to at least be able to contribute to the RP and its progression. You should at least be able to write a solid paragraph, if not two. However, I understand that sometimes you just want a reply out and move the RP along, or there is not much to say. Totally fine. However, if you give me a few words and nothing else, I will loose interest fast.

So yeah, that is a little about me! :)
  • Please note that my kinks are not a must. If there are kinks you don't like, or are uncomfortable with, you don't need to worry about them. Just point them out so I know what not to put in there.

If you want a more detailed list, go to my F-LIST.

Ball Gags
    Cleave Gags
    Damsel in Distress
    Gag Talk/Sounds
    Multiple Gags
    OTM Gags
    OTN Gags
    Table Turned
    Affection
    Aftercare
    Ahegao
    Anthro Characters
    Ass Worship
    Bimbofication
    Blindfolds
    Breast Growth
    Breast / Nipple Play
    Breast / Nipple Worship
    Breast Smothering
    Caging
    Consensual
    Cuddling
    Cunnilingus (Giving)
    Dating
    Dirty Talking
    Discipline / Reinforcement
    Face-Sitting
    Fellatio (Receiving)
    Females
    Femdom
    Foreplay
    Gags
    Hand Cuffs
    Handjobs
    Heavy / Extreme Bondage
    Hotdogging
    Hyper-Voluptuous
    Immobilization (Bondage)
    Kidnapping
    Kissing
    Lactation
    Large Asses
    Large Breasts
    Leash & Collar
    Licking
    Light / Medium Bondage
    Modern Settings
    Multiple Characters
    Multiple Partners
    Nursing
    Onomatopoeia
    Polyamory
    Private Roleplay
    Roleplay Perspective - Third Person
    Romance
    Sexy / Slutty Clothing
    Slice of Life
    Small Dom / Big Sub
    Socks / Stockings
    Spanking
    Speech Restrictions
    Strip Tease
    Stuckage
    Suspension Play
    Teasing
    Titfucking
    Tomboys
    Underwear
    Uniforms
    Vaginal Sex (Giving)
    Very Experienced Partners
    Voluptuousness
    Voyeurism
    Wardrobe Malfunctions
  • Abuse
    Age Regression
    Anal Fisting
    Bad Ends
    Bathroom Control
    Bloodplay
    Burning
    Cannibalism
    Crying
    Cum Inflation (Heavy / Extreme)
    Cum Inflation (Light / Medium)
    Death
    Diapers
    Execution / Murder
    Extreme Humiliation
    Farting
    Fat Play
    Fear
    Fellatio (Performing)
    Gender Transformation
    Genital Torture
    Gore
    Hermaphrodites
    Horror
    Male-Herms
    Male Pregnancy
    Males
    Mental Torture
    Mutilation
    Rimming (Giving)
    Rimming (Receiving)
    STDs
    Scat
    Shemales
    Soiling
    Stomach Bulging
    Strap-ons
    Tooth Removal
    Trans Females
    Trans Males
    Transgender
    Udders
    Unwashed Musk
    Vaginal Fisting
    Verbal Abuse
    Very Fat Characters
    Vomiting
    Vore (Being Predator)
    Vore (Being Prey)
    Watersports
    Wetting
    Wound Fucking

PLOTS!

A blind date? yikes! One never knows what kind of guy you're going to run into. Luckily he was handsome and he had a silver tongue. Though the more their date progressed, the more dominant he became, up until the point of having YC bound and gagged in his basement. Certainly the guy was into bondage, and also certainly he managed to get into her head somehow. In time, YC will be the perfect bondage wife. Maybe it isn't the best way to start a relationship, but in time, it will seem like one of those happy memories.

preview.mp4.jpg Sahrye24.png

Life is good, insanely so.

YC lives a life of little care. YC's mom married some rich guy when YC was just a little girl, so YC barely remembers a time when she didn't live in a nice big house with a pool. Unfortunately, YC is very spoiled, and a bit of a brat. Sure, she is the queen bee in her social group, but the family is growing tired of her attitude. Especially YC's step brother, who is working hard to make his way in step-daddy's new company. Not that YC care, she lives on easy street, and has no problem teasing MC, and disregard anyone else.

At least that is until the family has had enough.

One evening it just took one more flippant comment, and bitchy attitude before YC's whole world changed. Suddenly, YC could no longer get away with it, as she is now bound and gagged, and grounded in her room until she learns to behave. Worst is, the whole family is in on it, and YC can expect to be bound, gagged, and punished every time she acts out.

time will tell if she can become a sweet submissive girl once more. Or if she will remain a spoiled brat.

Frankie Dashwood.gif Secretary 1.jpg

In this story YC is the classic MILF that is hot beyond measure. Moreover, she is a college professor. Buuut, sadly, she has gone through a divorce, and she hasn't really been in the mood to go out there again. That is until her best friend convinces her to come with he, and just have fun. Although there is a catch! Deciding to make the night more interesting, YC's friend asks her to dress younger. Not that she is an old lady or anything, but her friend has brought her some stuff her daughter might wear. They even change her hair!

Soon she has a new persona, and her friend is eager to see the reactions she gets. Moreover, it is fun for YC to act like another person, and as she finds out, it is very liberating. She can flirt, and be free from her problems.

However, what she didn't expect was to meet one of her own students, aka, MC. This is the biggest test of her disguise, but to her shock, MC does not recognize her, and he even starts flirting with her! This is something very taboo, but she can't help but play along, thinking she will be able to slip away. But as the evening goes on, she suddenly finds she is dancing with him, drinking with him, and flirting with him! Before she knows it, the night is over, and everything goes dark.

At least until she wakes up in the morning, thankfully in her own bed.... Buuuut. To her shock, she finds MC next to her, bound to her bed, blindfolded and gagged! She herself is naked, and her best friend is on the other side of him, naked too!

When she takes her aside, leaving MC bound and gagged, she finds out they decided to take him home, but YC insisted on keeping the disguise up, hence why she tied him up and blindfolded him. Now she needs to decide what to do, and how long she will keep the lie going.

Of course this will be the beginning to a secret sexual relationship, with her not being able to resist dressing up again, and seeking this taboo and risky bondage relationship with him. Of course it is a big thrill, as she is able to have this taboo relationship, acting like this other person. Sending him naughty texts, pictures and videos, even during class. Meeting up, flirting, having sex, tie him up. Even when she feels braver, have him dominate her.

So this is a switch RP, with plenty of Femdom aspects.

dbnjuye-27ad12cf-8623-40d1-83af-84f9785c4d58.gif

In this world, women who commit certain crimes and are headed for prison can be sentenced to slavery for a certain amount of time. This is to hopefully redeem them, and make them honest citizens once more. It also means they avoid going to prison while they are living with their masters. Of course, not just anyone can get these women slaves, it is only a select group of people who can own them and take care of them.

MC is one such person, who has several success stories under his belt.

Of course there is laws in place to make sure the slaves are not tortured, or hurt. However other than a few laws to secure their health and well being, they have no human rights until their sentence in complete.

Now YC is a the classic hot busty neighborhood MILF. YC has a husband, and a daughter. However sadly due to the daughter's poor choices, YC gets blamed for a crime YC has nothing to do with. Now, it does not take long for YC to figure out what the punishment will be for YC's daughter, and of course no amount of explanation will leave YC's daughter out of punishment. So, like it or not, YC is sentenced to serve as a slave for a certain amount of time, and it is MC who will be the master.

YC has to get used to the idea of being bound a lot, and gagged even more. Her life as a free independent woman is over, a she has to endure her time as MC's property.

Now this RP can also be done with a younger character obviously, and I will explain more about it if you are interested. However that first draft with the mother is how I originally thought of it. However if you have another character in mind, I am always happy to hear it.

Okay, so this is a little daring, as you will be required to play two girls.

MC lives alone with his girlfriend. He is a struggling writer, trying to write erotic bondage novels, but he just can't get his muse. When my character encounters a female genie, she offers to grant his wishes if he pays with bondage. Meaning tying the genie up, or offering his girlfriend as a the bondage victim or both the genie and the girlfriend. Of course he asks for good looks, and body changes for his girlfriend. But also to be able to write with his muse, which will only happen if he writes with his girlfriend or genie in the room with him, bound and gagged.

This is a slice of life story, kind of roommate story, with MC, his perverted bondage genie, and his girlfriend.

Of course, if we want, the girlfriend could be just a girl he has a crush on, and becomes his girlfriend later on. It will be fun to have a magical life with a perverted bondage genie that always asks for sexual and bondage favors in return for granting wishes. And of course, the girlfriend can ask for wishes too, only she will have to be tied up in certain ways each day in order for her wishes to be granted.

I was inspired by this comic. ;)

1.jpg 2.jpg

Okay, so this plot is a bit more open to brainstorming. I don't have the plot set in stone, but basically it is about this bombshell rich girl, who is the classic cheerleader, good girl, straight A student. Like everyone thinks she is this perfect girl, and in many ways she is. However she does have a secret fascination with bondage, and write erotic bondage stories on the internet, under a false name of course.

She ties herself up, and gags herself, playing out some fantasies on her own, and tries to find inspiration. However she keeps it a secret of course, and only does it in her own home, in private, making tribble sure no one will find out. However for some reason, either by pure chance, or maybe because she tries to live out one of her fantasies in public, MC finds out about her secret fascination.

Now he knows little miss perfect has a secret. But clever as YC is, she comes up with a deal for him. He won't tell anyone about her secret, and he will help her play out some of her fantasies, and she in turn will allow him to fondle her whenever she is tied up, not to mention help him get better grades and so on.

Of course, she didn't count on this little deal of theirs being so addictive, and he didn't either. Soon their little bondage deal grows into friendship, as they grow closer and learn about one another, it even blossoms into love.

Like I said, this is a VERY basic outline, but I would love to brainstorm the idea more in full! :)

I like the idea of her being bound and gagged when she works, but when she enters into this deal with MC, he is the one who has to tie her up and gag her in order for her to get that thrill.

p32gww4d.png x4xusvuk.png

Random Slice of Life idea.

Step-sister tricks her brother getting tied up while their parents are away.. ;)

Names can be changed of course. And characters will be in legal age.

------------------------------

She completed tying his wrists and turned him around. She was small, but there was a strength she possessed that you wouldn't expect from someone that size. Felicia flashed him a cheeky grin and took the second coil of rope and proceeded to wrap it just above his ankles.

She got back on the couch and we were ready to continue watching our show. She grabbed the remote, as Alex was pretty much useless at this stage while wrapped her arm around hil shoulder before pulling him in. This was the first time they'd been in such an intimate situation. Just as she was about to press 'play' on the remote, she suddenly stopped and got up off the couch.

"Completely forgot something, just wait there"

"Well, it's not like I can go anywhere."

Akex could hear her giggle as she went into her room. He wondered what she'd forgotten, when he re-emerged from her room with an ankle sock and a large white handkerchief. Alex gulped as he got a bad feeling about this.

She walked up to him and bent down. "Open," she said with her low pitched voice in a rather swift but commanding tone. Alex didn't hesitated for a moment, but then opened his mouth. She balled up the ankle sock and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Gha-mfh!"
"There's definitely room for a lot more in that big mouth of yours." She teased.

"Mmph!"

That was all he could say as the sock filled a good portion of his mouth. She folded the white handkerchief into half before getting back on the couch. She asked him to lean forward and positioned herself behind Alex. She wrapped the now triangular handkerchief over his mouth and nose and tied a tight double knot at the back of his head, Alex flinched as he felt the second knot being tied. The smell of fresh cotton wrapped around his nostrils. There was something about that smell that further increased the pleasure he was starting to feel.

"There, perfect. Now I can watch my show in peace. Gonna keep you like this for a few hours. I got a few friends coming over, so you will have to stay in your room, or wherever I decide to hide you."

"Wmfth?! Nfm, Lfnh Mfh Gfmf!

She just giggled, padded his head, before leaning back, and pressing play.

Be warned!
This story is a big mix of plot and smut, with an erotica theme over it. This one will have two main characters, but side characters that will fill the world. If you know you can't handle side characters, then I don't think this idea is for you.

So this a Jumanji meets Robinson Crusoe, meets Pocahontas.

In this story MC is a person suddenly transported to this massive exotic jungle island, while YC in a jungle girl on the run from an enemy jungle tribe. Through circumstances our two characters meet up, and decide to stick together, and try to survive, while also hiding from native jungle warriors, a group of hunters, and even pirates who hunt for exotic jungle girls to sell.

Now in MC's case, he wants to find a way home. While YC is the Princess of one of the tribes on the island. Her tribe was enslaved by one of the other tribes, along with her mother and sister, and she wants them freed. Both of them agree that he will help her, and she will help him. Although of course, things are rarely that simple, as they need to foil the plans of the hunters, jungle girls, and greedy pirates.

So this is very much an adventure romance story. With a lot of bondage. Meaning like most solutions in this world can be solved with ropes, chains and gags. The women in this world dress in revealing and even near slutty clothing. Whenever the jungle girls capture YC, or the hunters, or the pirates, she will always be bound and gagged. If the jungle girls, or the pirate queen captures MC, he will be bound and gagged.

And they both be toyed with by their captors of course.
I imagine many fun adventures our heroes can have as they try to survive this island.

If interested you should be prepared to play women who ties MC up, just like I will play men AND women to ties YC up.

Just like the first bondage slave idea, this one is just the reversed.

In this world, young men who are deemed to have too high a sex drive, or are too perverted, can be sentenced to be sent to a landlady that will oversee them. Like dommy mommies, their job is to make sure their boys are behaving themselves, and learns how to be gentlemen, and control their urges.

I means MC will spend a lot of time bound and gagged.

Now, I imagine this can go one or three ways.

1: YC Is the Dommy Mommy.

2: YC is the daughter of the Dommy Mommy.

3: You play both.

In this story MC is indeed guilty of being caught stealing a girls panties, and is sentenced to YC's house, to be under her care for a time. Of course it does not help at all the mommy and her daughter are hot as fuck. So Mc has to spend a lot of time restrained, and only get release when the mommy decide. Of course over time, he starts to be a part of the family. If we want to include the daughter, perhaps she is curious about MC, and decides to sneak into his room while he is bound and gagged and talk to him.

Touch him? Remove his gag and get to know him? In any case, little by little he gets close to both of them, and become part of the family.

YC is heading to a film set, not as part of the crew, or as an actress, but because YC's roommate, or sister, has forgotten her lunch. YC is just being nice, and hey, it would be cool to see a film production, even if it is a low scale amateur production.

After wandering around a little aimlessly, taking in the interesting sights around her, someone grabs her, and mistakes her for one of the actresses. Everything goes so fast, that YC can hardly get to explain she isn't who they think she is. Not that it matters, because before she can get the chance, she is gagged, stripped down, and put in a costume. Before she knows it she is tied up along the way to the set, and placed right beside her Friend or sister. She is bound and gagged as well, and is shocked to see YC tied up beside her.

Now MC is the director, and producer, and he just thinks this is the actress they waited for, and despite how the girls try to explain, the gags make it impossible. So before she knows it, she is filmed in a bondage movie.

However, this does awaken something within her. It is exciting to play the part of the cute bound and gagged damsel, even if you are playing next to your sister or friend. When everything ends, and the real actress shows up, the misunderstanding is cleared up. However MC is very impressed with YC, and offer her a part in his next project!

Maids Bound & Gagged.jpg

MC works as contractor, working on this large mansion. It is a project that will take a good while but the money are good.

Sadly, YC is a Karen MILF, and just the first week, MC is starting to get tired of her shit. She keeps telling him to keep the noise down, or other random and unreasonable things. She calls him a pervert, and threatens to call the police on him if he spies on her at the pool, and all sort of stupid shit. YC's husband works long hours, so he is often not at home when MC is there, but of course, YC is.

And one day, MC has had enough!

After one more outburst from YC, he grabs her, stuff her mouth with whatever fabric he has on hand, and tapes her big mouth shut! Then, he quickly ties up, position her over his lap, and gives her the spanking of her life! She spends the rest of the day like this, bound and gagged. After leaving her in her room, still bound and gagged, he leaves for the day. As his anger and frustration fades, he knows he is pretty much fucked.

At least that is until he gets an E-mail from the husband, telling him he found his wife bound and gagged, and after untying her, she was much more pleasant, submissive, and it is the first time he has had a relaxing night in months, if not years. So, he asks him to please do it again if she acts up.

Now of course YC is outraged MC comes back to work, and it does not take long before she finds herself bound and gagged again. She obviously is angry, and outraged, but little by little, she finds herself becoming more submissive, and finds, to her frustration, that she is enjoying herself. While she tries to deny it at first, she cannot help but enjoy it. Even to the point where she later starts to provoke him on purpose in order to get tied up by him.

She becomes more provokative in her outfits, movements, and speech. Trying to get his attention so he will tie her up once more.

Enchantress Sahrye 5.jpg

It was meant to be the chance of a lifetime, heck, maybe it still is?

While being a secretary, or personal assistant, or whatever you wanna call it isn't exactly the job he would have wished for, it is at least the a beginning. Plus, the pay is really good. However what he didn't expect was the fact all his co-workers are women. And not just any women, but high achieving girl bosses who live for their job, and their boss. Aka, YC. She is the CEO, and she is a highly successful, and extremely hot business woman.

And MC is to be her personal assistant.

Of course MC expects YC to be this bitchy boss who dislikes everything and everyone. But to his surprise, YC is pretty chill Sure, she is a hard worker, and she knows her stuff, and run a smooth ship. However she is kind, motherly almost, and enjoys a bit of teasing. The girls in the office acts more stuck up, but YC is far more chill, as she does not mind teasing MC from time to time.

Now MC is pretty sure the girls at the office does not like him, or at least distrust him. However he didn't expect what would happen next at the staff meeting. Before he knew it, the girls ambushed him, tied him up, and secured him to a chair. Before he could protest, he was swiftly gagged.

Now that is shocking enough, but what shocks him more as that YC seems to be in on it, and watched on with amusement. At the meeting, it is explained to him the other girls do not trust him to behave, and they don't like having him around the office, thinking he is a pervert. So, it was decided this was the better solution for him. whenever the girls felt uneasy around him, or when they had meetings, he could be expected to be bound and gagged.

Now of course not all the time, but this was to make sure everyone was safe, and comfortable.

Although it is pretty clear to MC that YC does not believe any of it, and is just doing it for her own amusement, and because she likes it. Which becomes pleasantly clear to him when the girls leave them alone, and she gets to tease him like never before, and reward him before untying him.

Things escalate from there. MC can expect to be bound and gagged a few times a day. YC still teases him, while the girls are none the wiser. It even escalate to the point YC manipulate the girls to dress more provocatively around the office, tighter blouses with more cleavage, and shorter skirts. She starts holding some demonstrations, using MC as examples. Even manipulating them into showing him pity, MC is just a primitive man after all, he can't help it when he is around them.

She even teaches them how to tease him, and how to give him relief!

It had become pretty clear, YC has other motives, but does it really matter now?

(Okay, so I should say this is not a harem story. The girls are just background characters, and we would both play them. The main characters will be MC and YC who is the boss. If you want to add more fleshed out co workers, and give them more of a role, that is totally cool. But otherwise you don't need to worry about playing an army of detailed characters.)

meg_promo_01.png meg_promo_14.png

YC is a tough as nails, ass kicking, private investigator, who does not take shit from anyone! You have a pretty important case, tracking MC down, and take him in. Now YC has handled a lot of scum, and normally you can take even the biggest idiot down. However YC unexpectantly, YC finds someone who can match, and even beat her. It was supposed to be a simple fucking job, find MC, take him in, get the reward.

But not only did MC manage to escape, but the bastard managed to tie YC up, and gag that big mouth of hers! He even had the balls to tease YC, and flirt with her! Now its personal, and it is a matter of pride! The chase is on!

Only, each time YC manage to catch up with him, she ends up bound and gagged! And each time, he teases her more and more. At some point, she even starts to enjoy it?! No fucking way! At least, she won't admit to that, and never admit to that! This piece of shit is going down!

Just as soon as YC gets out of these ropes!

gift__cued_up_by_lady_distracto_dgshf0i-fullview.jpg

So I've seen this artist, and I love his work, so this story is really up in the air. I have these lovely ladies, and I would love to set up a story with you playing two or more of them. I have seven in total, but of course I don't expect you to play all of them. However, if you feel like you can, that would be awesome. Although of course I don't expect you to play them all at once.

I am hoping to an RP that will let MC go find himself in bondage scenarios with each of these ladies.

So this is very much open to your ideas. I am thinking something like an erotic bondage slice of life, with each girl being part of his life. Like a landlord, a coworker, a neighboor, or someone else. However I am open to other ideas.

Could also be MC is a new detective who has moved to Damsel Valley, and all these girls are introduced via the cases he works and become part of his life. Of course I don't expect you to play them all at once, or all in the same room.

These are the ladies I would love for you to play two or more.

Lady 1
Lady 2
Lady 3
Lady 4
Lady 5
Lady 6
Lady 7

So that is that. Here is a pic of the town and the valley. Hopefully someone is brave enough to take this on. ;)

df3mlu2-7e9b28d2-b831-47bd-8edc-bf4747fa3dc8.jpg
df3mly2-f7b12bbc-56d6-4367-b5f9-f6a2e71e695c.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom