Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Current Craving: Anthros :)

Welcome to my current craving thread :) Here is a link to my main thread for more.

My current craving is to play as a male dog anthro who has been adopted by a farming family. The family decided to adopt him because of the growing presence of wolves and coyotes who are attacking their livestock. Also, they need another hand to help around the large property. My character will be a high-energy dog anthro who is well-suited for the task. However, as a reward and incentive from his new owners, they let him use their sweet domesticated house dog when he isn't busy protecting the farm. I see this as being a sweet romance story, but have no issue in it starting as enemies and going to lovers.

Some alternative/additional ideas could be...
-For your character to be another anthro type (cow, horse, cat, etc.) instead of the house dog
-For your character to be one of the humans who is his reward and incentive
-And of course other ideas, since we will make this idea fit the both of us :)

Odds and ends
-I write over PMs and sometimes Discord.
-Post when you can, but it's hard to keep interested in a RP if posts take over a week. Exception for longer-post style roleplays.
-Push the plot forward with me. I believe in equal responsibility and never play as a GM or DM. I don't expect you to be a GM or DM either.
-Don't take on more roleplays than you can handle. I don't over-extend myself because I want to give my partners a good deal of focus and energy.
-I match the post lengths of my partner. You want 10 paragraphs or 2 paragraphs? Yes please to both.
-I always enjoy OOC chat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom