Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female World of Warcraft: Lust of the Femboy [NSFW Images]

Tomo

Moon
The world of Azeroth is a world of many fantastical things! Dragons soar overhead, fiery war wages across every country, magic seeps from the very pores of the land -

and sex runs rampant.

810D18BC-D3D1-4ECB-8709-599173BF2559.jpeg

Much of the land is corrupted by carnal sin; Night Elves breeding with their Tauren enemies, Worgen warriors taken advantage of my fierce Orc women, and human Paladins anxious to seek out any big, veiny cock that isn’t human! It’s an open secret, each and every nook and cranny of the vast kingdoms soaked in bodily fluids and echoing with the screams of passion, though, there would be one boy, teeming with passion as he arrives to these lands on a boat from his native land of feminine men!

4CF53150-7F40-4F3F-B55B-8DD96499A523.jpeg

The young femboy would expect a warm welcome by the natives of this newfound land, but as his boat touches down on the red shore, he finds out very quickly that he is completely at the mercy - of orcs…

—————————————————

Hi there! I’m Tomo, or in this case, Kizun! I’m looking for anyone that’s experienced and/or detailed with roleplay that would like to play out a (relatively) long-term fantasy RP set in the World of Warcraft universe! This roleplay would include all sorts of pairings and scenarios, including:

Orgies featuring several foot-long-dicked Trolls…!

A human woman’s conquest throughout several different races within Azeroth, all while poor Kizun watches…!

One-night stands with goddess tier WoW figures, such as Sylvanas, Alexstraza or Tyrande…!

And lastly…whatever you desire!

Even though I have a lot of these scenarios planned out, if you’ve got a specific scenario you’ve fantasized over, I’d have no qualms including it! (If it’s something I’m interested in, of course!)

ACCF9580-66C4-454C-9642-22C7790C5B9C.jpeg

Now-! Before I get into the actual ‘plotline’ I’ve got planned out, there’s a lot of mechanical things to get out of the way! I’ve got a few requirements, and of course, a list of kinks that will be used across each and every scenario!

1. Details!

I tend to write a lot when it comes to roleplaying, 2-3 lengthy paragraphs to be specific! I’ve spent a lot of my life writing, and I find a lot of enjoyment fleshing out details and really getting into the nitty gritty of describing things, especially in sex! So, I’m expecting any potential partner to be the same way! I’m not looking for Shakespearean-level writing, just good length and good detail!

2. Dominance!

I’m primarily a sub! Though, considering the variety of characters I’ll be playing (Orc, Worgen, Tauren, Troll, etc.,) the dynamic of that will be changed up a bit. However, I’m not a big fan of super subby female characters. I have no problem playing a dominant position, but I’d still like your submissive characters to still have some power in the situation; a power bottom if you will!

3. Relative Free-Time!

I completely understand that there are things more important than roleplaying with horny strangers on the internet, but I’d like us to be able to play this out somewhat often! I don’t want to be waiting week(s) or month(s) for one reply!

4. Only For the Smut!

I roleplay only for the sex! My intention is not to create realistic characters and a fleshed out world, and while I’m okay focusing a little bit on that aspect, I’d want to keep it to a minimum!

5. Have Fun!

Even though I’m making this look somewhat formal, I am still very much into chatting and being loose! Don’t feel pressured to reply if things come up, and don’t be afraid to be friendly! I love meeting new people, especially if it’s over stuff like this!

EEA833AD-9F5B-4B3B-B86E-A418D5363DF4.jpeg

‘This is where the fun begins…’

Not all of these kinks will be used in every scenario, this will simply be the list of kinks I’m into that will be used across the entire plotline!

- Tittyfucking
- Buttjobs
- Gangbangs
- Dirty Talk
- Thighjobs
- Anal
- Humiliation
- Being Forced to Watch
- Interracial
- Interspecies
- Cumplay
- Handjobs
- Light Denial
- Facesitting
- Rimming (Giving)
- Moderate Sweat
- Moderate Musk

Until I think of more, that’s it!

551DCD55-6754-4DFC-93FC-1B5C4B765389.jpeg

So! If you’ve enjoyed everything so far, let’s get into the plans I have for the RP itself! As I said before, I’m only intending on playing this out for the sexual aspect, so of course, the scenarios themselves aren’t going to be super in-depth and sensical, and because of this, I'm going to sum these up rather simply to avoid this post dragging on for even longer. So, here it is:

1. Arrival to Azeroth
The young Kizun arrives finally to this new land, but is stopped quickly in his tracks as his ship is boarded and confiscated by a small scouting party of Orc women! Intent on taking him to Orgrimmar considering his ‘strange’ appearance, they lock him and begin hauling him across the desert. As night falls, they settle down, and in a fit of lust, one of these Orc women decide to have their way with this femboy…

The Trolls
The Orgrimmar scouts figure that a quick supply stop would be best, lest they die of hunger before they arrive to their capital city! They arrive to a small Troll encampment, well aware of their sex drive and their tendency to have everything on full display for the realm, but this…?

It’s a full-blown Troll orgy! Several of them lie sprawled in the dirt around their huts pounding away! Kizun practically pants like a dog watching such a thing, and thankfully, a
Troll woman approaches the cage he’s locked up in, engaging in these filthy acts with him through the bars of his little prison while his Orc captors purchase supplies (and get their fill of Troll meat.)

3. Her
The group finally arrives in Orgrimmar, every single passerby locking their eyes on this strange new ‘femboy’ species. They bring the boy before their chieftan Sylvanas, who quickly disregards him as Alliance scum and orders him to be booted of the city walls, however, a powerful and sexy woman whom just so happens to be sharing the room has a strong interest on this boy, purchasing him like a slave to bring along with her on her horny adventures: Assumi . A woman known across the land for her unapologetically slutty nature.

Kizun swoons over her almost constantly, but she cares not, only needing his assistance as she meets an
Orc and Troll in a nearby tavern only to savagely empty their balls and make him watch.

4. Worgen Spies
Assumi is a menace to Azeroth; milking cocks and emptying balls wherever those high-heel-clad feet step. In her effort to “better unite the Horde and Alliance,” she sees a lot of action from both sides, mysterious to some, outright malicious to others! In Kizun and Assumi’s travels, she spots a scent she’s all too familiar with: Worgen meat. Luckily for them, upon being spotted, the wolf man quickly admits his only orders are watch from afar, but is immediately caught off-guard by this human slut’s sheer charm, leading to a passionate milking session with her favorite kind of dick!

Oh, and Kizun is there too I suppose…

5. Magally
Kizun is forced almost daily to watch Assumi indulge in her degenerate lifestyle, bursting at the seams just to get a small taste! Lucky for him, she’s got a friend with a home nearby for them to stay for the night before they continue on their adventure. Her friend is a talkative, spunky girl that contrasts her alluring, dominant demeanor, and from the moment they arrive, she sets her sight on Kizun. Assumi orders her to keep her hands to herself as she leaves to forage, but Magally proves very quickly she craves this ‘femboy…’

6. Assumi’s Punishment
Despite the fact Magally disobeyed “orders,” Assumi in her infinite, dominant lust decides that the blame should be placed on poor Kizun! And so, he’s strung along once more as they approach a Goblin mine! Assumi has made herself well known to these folk before, and has no problem enticing a group of them, all with juicy green cocks anxious to be milked!

7. Finally
Assumi decides that the torture has been enough. Simply, and seemingly out of nowhere, as they both ride down a grassy stone path, she stops their horse carriage in an instant and unleashes her sexual tension against the femboy! Giving him these juicy holes he’s witnessed get used over and over again, and blessing him with this filthy body he’s wanted badly from the start! Upon finishing, he’s booted out of her party, and given one quick ‘goodbye,’ as she sets off to find another slave…

8. Etc.

The rest of this will merely be a series of disconnected scenarios that will see our loving, perverted Kizun traveling across Azeroth and having sexual encounters with different people, including:

- Catching a Night Elf in the middle of a messy gangbang, only to be beckoned into joining

- Wandering into an Alliance-ran tavern and being viciously titfucked by a more than well-endowed Draenei

- Being caught by a gang of succubi and having load after load coaxed out in an attack

- Being found by the Night Elf Queen Tyrande and blessed with her body in an effort to ‘cleanse him’ of the sun inflicted upon him by the evils of Azeroth

- Being found by Undead Queen Sylvanas and and cursed by her body in an effort to taint the goodness implanted within him

- and whatever else I think of/you’d want!

———————————————-

Well, what did you think? This took me a while to make (and it was very hard to do with one hand!) so I’m hoping there are some takers! Send me a message! Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom