Mx Female Cutting the Chase: A Compact Doubling Thread!

Hello! Welcome to the type of thread where we both win. Everyone knows doubling: I play something you are really craving, an itch you really want to scratch and in return, you play something I want. Of course, honesty is always the best policy. The following section will lay down the important bits. Such as common courtesy "rules" for our writings to be enjoyable and ensure we're both more than happy with the results! Also, here's also some info so you know exactly what you're getting into.

Are you Applicable? Find Out!

• All characters are 18+ or their equivalent for their species and must act like adults capable of consent.
    • The aforementioned characters are to be sentient. This means, they are self aware and equally intelligent as an adult human. Additionally, the characters are also able to communicate verbally, this way consent can be unmistakable and no misunderstandings arise.
    • This may be a deal breaker for some but at the moment I only play male characters (femboys included) and Mx Female scenarios only. Beyond the main reason being that I am not comfortable writing female nor futanari; but also because I feel I don't do it well enough. I want you to have fun and feel like I am giving my 100%. Playing these roles is the only way I can guarantee such performance.
    • Be nice and respectful, this is a hobby that requires us both to have fun and we're two adults who want to have fun. We both must accept and understand eachother's boundaries. We'll never go into a direction neither feels comfortable for any of the roleplays. For that, we must respect eachother's limits and understand that no's are no's.
    • Both roleplays have to be done in tandem. This means, that both roleplays will be done at the same time so we both are happy and satisfy our cravings!
    • Communication is key. Like our characters, we have our words. If there's anything wrong with the roleplay, setting, OOC, or any misunderstanding takes place; please say something. Also, while not a rule; I can't encourage you enough to communicate about breaks. Regardless if it is something as simple as "hey, I don't feel like roleplaying today". I promise to do the same. Also, don't be afraid to come back after an hiatus. Life happens and it isn't always possible to give a heads up. Rest assured I will welcome you with open arms and we can either continue where we left off or start over!
    • The only rp pairing type I can offer you is Mx Female or at most, Mx Futa. Nothing against Mx Male, Fx Female, or any other combination. I just don't like playing those.
    • Be fair: Don't ask for more than you're willing to give.

• Length: I am a bit rusty so it'd be hard to tell. I'd say "multipara" from 2+ paragraphs and up (4 or more). The quantity and detail level is expected to increase over time and of course, depends of my partner.​
    • Frequency: Can't tell you an accurate frequency. Can be several replies a day (especially in relaxed days) or can be a handful a week. I will try to tell you whenever life happens!​
    • Platform: PMs/DMs​
    • Narration Style: As flexible as it can get! I don't mind first nor third person, neither present or past.​
    • OOC: Friendly and encouraged, get yourself a friend you can rp with today!​
    • Plot to Smut Ratio: Depends on the roleplay itself. Ideally it'd be something like 60/40 or even 55/45. Still, you can just ask away!​

• You will have to apologize me for my vagueness here. Among the things I enjoy are: Foreplay, Cunnilingus, Rimming (giving), Lovemaking, Aftercare, Vaginal, Anal, Size Difference (either being bigger or smaller), Fauxcest, Incest, Milking, Excessive Cum, Excessive Squirting, MILFs, Wet Sex (shower, in water, under a soft waterfall, sweaty), Sweet Name-Calling (opposite of usual dirty talking, if it makes sense?), Ferals (Playing against, not them haha. Feel free to ask if curious), Monsters (same as before. If you decide to play a more monstrous woman I'd definitely love that!). And probably more, feel free to ask if something is not here!

• Under absolutely NO circumstance I will play anything involving:
    Gangbangs, Orgies, Threesomes, Foursomes, Cheating, Netorare/Cuckhold/Cuckquean(or any variation thereof), Open Relationships, Polyamory, Jealousy, Vomiting, Abuse, Snuff, Rape, Humilliation, Multiple Partners, Harsh Femdom.

• Before DM'ing me, please make sure that you're comfortable with playing a female feral / monstruous / non-anthro character for "my end of the deal" While I do have several ideas about it, some even on a dedicated RT, I am very lenient in terms of species and even in terms of discussing idea. If you're willing to do this for me I will be EXTREMELY grateful and will do my best to satisfy your own craving.

Yes Please! I'll be VERY Thankful!❤️:love:
    Not my Cup of Tea ❌⛔
    e70015cd-6376-46f1-b658-154e7e76b213.jpg
    by kluclew, sfw, view from rear, feral dire wolf looming behind female (feral:1.5) (not wearing anything:1.5) (no cloths:1.5) (naked) (behind female), (anthro female wolf wearing full body tactical armor) (wearing night vision goggles) (female pained expression) (small breasts) (ass up head down), in a snowy forest (at night) (no moon) (starry sky), kneeling (one knee down) (one knee up), sniper rifle on back (pistol in hand), , digitigrade legs
    created by ittybittyshark
    Doraghim - Gay Harem Wiki Fr

Pin on pokemusu

Anime Wolf, Female Anime, Anime Neko, Kawaii Anime Girl, Anime Art Girl ...

If you're reading this, chances are you're still interested. So feel free to send me a DM with your craving and specifying that you want to double!

Version 1.0.0. DM's Expected and Encouraged.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom