Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The object of my desire… (UPDATED CRAVINGS AND PAIRINGS!!)

bobahhfett

Moon
Hello there!

You can call me Kat or Boba and I'm a 25+ writer hoping to find exactly what I have been searching for! I've tried searching all over for these specific pairings(mainly tumblr and twitter) and I have gotten no where on them, so I figured I would take the chance here on BM! I remember meeting some awesome writers here when I first was getting into roleplay, so I'm hoping to do that all over again!

Some quick points about me!
  • I write primarily on Discord. It's easiest for me to keep track of threads, keep things organized and ensure I'm receiving notifications when my partners reply. I can be swayed to try Google docs again or even convinced to try the DMs here!
  • I consider myself literate to advanced, sometimes novella! With the right partner/characters/plot, I can be very motivated to write a really hefty reply.
  • I love OC roleplays and world building but also love fandoms as well!
  • I work full-time until 4:30 EST daily, so I will do my best to get at least one reply done a day.
  • NSFW is fine with excellent character chemistry, but fading to black is just as great!
Now onto the plots/fandoms! These are all MxF requests and I have plot ideas for each! However I don't mind FxF and Fx NB or ANY pairing for that matter :)

** - signifies craving!

- I am desperately craving a Roleplay with a Vice Captain Hoshina or a Kaiju/human OC to write against my Kaiju Defense Force OC! This is from Kaiju No. 8!!

- I am desperately craving a roleplay between Gojo x My OC, Sukuna x My OC or both against my OC! I'm hoping to do something where my OC is Sukuna's loyal servant!

- I would love to do something based off of the Band Sleep token. I love their masks and anonymity. Maybe some cult stuff? This would obviously be pretty smut heavy!

• ***** Prince Sidon/Zora OC x My Human OC - I would really love to explore the primal side of the Zora! Maybe they have a mating way to their people where they claim a mate and bring them back to the tribe/clan to consummate marriage. While most Zora marry one another, YC could have selected MC after seeing her in a river swimming or whatever the case may be!
  • ***** Hunter/Tech/Echo/Rex from The Bad Batch x My Jedi OC - My OC is a Twi Lek Jedi. I would like for this to be post Order 66. Perhaps she ran and is hiding on some off the grid planet that one of/all members of the batch have been sent to explore/scavenge. I'm not looking for you to write all of the characters here! Just one would be fine :)
  • ****** Price, Ghost, Keegan, Konig from CoD x My OC - I'm looking for one or multiple of these characters! Preferably something darker and full of tension! Maybe a Royal is kidnapped and used for leverage. Or maybe one of the soldiers is a bodyguard for her?
  • ***** Rooster(Top Gun: Maverick) x My OC - I have a very specific plot in mind for this pairing! My OC will be the Wingman for Rooster on a dangerous mission. Once the have to crash land, they need to live off of the land before stumbling into a small populated town. It's very slice of life and romantic!
  • *** HangMan(Top Gun: Maverick) x My OC - Same plot as above! Just different character.
  • ***** The Ghoul(Fallout) x My Vault Dweller OC - My OC will be escaped from a Vault(Doesn't matter which one). She has information that she intends to spread so they enlist the Ghoul to hunt her down and bring her back.
  • ***** Aegon Targaryen(HotD x My OC) - My OC is a child from Ser Criston and Queen Alicent. She has been "adopted" by the Royal family, either by saying she was a daughter of one of the servants or that she was just a baby that was born without the Targaryen white hair. Regardless, I would love for there to be tension and jealousy between her and Aegon even though she is the only one that wishes desperately for him to be king. She is his biggest fan and would do anything for her king.
  • ***** Aemond Targaryen(HotD x My OC) - About the same plot as above but Aemond becomes king instead of Aegon and is forced to watch his step sister get married off. He obviously does not let that happen.
  • ***** Gojo x My OC - See posting at top of thread!
  • ***** Sukuna x My OC - Please see the post above!
  • ***** Portgas D Ace x My OC - I would love for my OC to be a part of Ace's crew or some town girl that he meets!
  • ***** Corazon x My OC - My OC could be one of the Doctor's that was there to help Law! Maybe while they stay to get him help, she cares for him like a mother would and Cora loves her more and more for that.
  • Goku x My OC - Shameless smut and romance with a human OC. PLEASE.
  • ***** Kakashi x My OC - A shinobi falls in love with a pleasure house girl. That's it. I am up for adding danger/action/fighting. Maybe she's a ninja in disguise to try and trap him.
  • Zuko(ATLA) x My OC - Maybe my OC can be the Avatar and Zuko her fire bending teacher? Or maybe she's a water tribe girl that travels with the group as well just for additional training for Aang.
  • ***** Jake Sully(Avatar) x My OC - My OC is an exiled Na'vi or from another tribe all together. She gets brought to the tribe and forced to sit in front of him due to attacking a hunter. Instead of executing her, he offers to show her the way of their people. Neytiri does not exist in this plot or has passed.
  • Carmy(The Bear) x My OC - A food critic or painter from down the street, I am looking to write a romance heavy plot in the verse of The Bear.
  • ***** Destiny 2 Verse(I am caught up with the game) - Bring me your Hunters, Titans, Warlocks, Hive OC's! I love this verse and I'm completely caught up. There are too many possible plots to put here so just express interest and I will dump them!
  • Demon Slayer verse - currently filled
  • Jason Todd x My OC - My OC will be some kind of bad guy. Easy. Maybe he meets her outside of the whole "superhero" thing, at a library or coffee shop. But he doesn't realize that she is the villain that he's going after by night due to her mask she wears.
  • OC x OC(I have several plot ideas for this! Including pirates, demons and angels and fairies!)

Thank you so much for looking! I hope we can write soon!

Last edited:
Bump! I’ve gotten a bit of a craving for some Demon Slayer-esque plots! Canon or OC is fine! I would just love to write the demon!

Will edit the main post with current cravings! :)

Back
Top Bottom