Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Another (very bisexual) interest check

Scheduling: I am usually able to respond every other day, and every day if I have a lot of free time that week. If you are someone who definitely needs someone to respond every single day or else you get bored, I will not be the partner for you.

Hello one and all hot people! Im a man who likes hentai related faceclaims (but don't mind irl either, I just don't find as many as I like) I like most anime, cartoons, and nerd-related content so if it isn't listed here feel free to ask if I've seen it! Im more comfortable playing original characters but could probably play most men in one of the listed source materials well, (and a few of the girls, if they have cocks!)

Besides all these I would be happy to play an original setting either scifi or fantasy.

Secondly, I am Bisexual! Men, Women, Futas, Trans Girls, furries, scalies, and femboys all welcome!

Fandoms/settings (cravings at the top, characters listed are those I would like to fuck)
Game of Thrones (against Sansa, Arya, Denarys, though I could be persuaded to play a femboy across from a khal drogo)
My Hero Academia (Assuming characters are played at a college age and not highschool, midoriya, uraraka, bakugo, todoroki, mina, tsuyu)

School is well in session this year at UA! Students are working hard studying, training in various facilities, or out on the streets with their provisional licenses! Quite a few transfers have joined the current class (my original character, perhaps?) but all the most popular young heros are hard at work as well!

Meanwhile, everyone's hormones seem to be raging! Teachers are scheduling students for tutoring just to fuck, and students are begging for extra credit left and right. Not to mention the teachers lounge has become a certified sex dungeon, and the school's orgy spot. The bathroom stalls are all glory holes! Every one! Who knows what each student had to do to secure a spot in their respective internships! The interviews must have had a black couch for sure!

(Basically, what I'm thinking is using most of the cast of MHA and having them all fucking in different pairs. Working our way through most of the roster! I can usually play any character, like I said above, as long as they have a dick! (Futas, etc if you want titts and a pretty face) And to add plot/chasing bad guys if we want we can write in villains for internship missions, but otherwise the roleplay will revolve around school/slice of life, training, and maybe some relationship drama if your into that!)

Adventure time (princess bubblegum, Marceline, Finn)
Pokemon (furries of basically any pokemon, misty, dawn, may, officer jenny, most female gym leaders lol)
Dragon Ball Z (bulma, chichi, cheelei, videl, caulifla, kale)
Star Wars (Rey, padme, Anakin, gender swapped Anakin, Ahsoka)
Marvel (female thor, black widow, scarlet witch, kitty pride, rogue, gambit, cyclops)
DC (power girl, Harley Quinn any era, poison ivy, Batgirl, robin (m/f))
Naruto (Sakura, Hinata, ino, Tsunade, Naruto (futa?))
Demon Slayer
That time I got reincarnated as a slime
The Legend of Zelda (Zelda, mipha,)
DreamWorks/Pixar (elastigirl, aunt Cass, Colette Tatou, basically any milf)

Other Settings and Plots:
The humans and monsters have been at war for quite some time. Finally after a bloody standoff, (wip)

Kinks: Degradation (name calling, licking cum off floor, getting passed around), excess cum/spit, sloppy sex, deepthroating, ass worship, dick worship, anal gaping, CNC, rough sex, spanking, bondage, light face slapping, daddy,

Limits: bathroom and blood play, extreme violence, etc.

Last edited:
Bump! Ftr, I will add this to the main post.

I only am able to respond once every 1-2 days due to limited free time. Please understand this when approaching for a long term roleplay

Back
Top Bottom