Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Cantun’s Collection of Creative Craven Cravings

cantun1983

Planetoid
Welcome to Cantun’s Cravings!
I have needs, you have needs…let’s settle those needs a little together.

Who am I?
I am a writer who has been here more than ten years. Over this time, I have had many great experiences with other writers. I have a wide collection of tastes, desires, and fetishes I like to play out, and I want to play them out with you.

I commit to my rps—developing ideas, fashioning plots, building characters, and replying consistently.
I commit to achieving our goal—writing quality stories, that both you and I will find enjoyment in together.
I commit to my partner—I find the most enjoyment here when I know you are finding what you need here—pleasure, release, you know exactly what I mean.

Who are you?
You are a writer who is of legal age, playing a character of legal age.
You are creative, friendly, and open.

What am I thinking?
Whatever you feel, we can write it!
I enjoy the dark, twisted, and perverse. I enjoy the light, cheerful, and the loving. I enjoy innocent college aged girls, and older, wiser women. I enjoy the kinky, the romantic, and the taboo.

Choose your pleasure, or your poison…

Kinky—if you like getting plenty of release…
1. Making the Grade

YC is enrolled in her first college class since she had children. All the other students in the class are far younger than her, but she is committed to expanding her skill set as she prepares to return to work. MC sees her, sets his eyes on her, and over the semester provides her individual attention, which will help her succeed—both academically and sexually.
This RP would have plenty of manipulation, brainwashing, etc.

2. He's Got the Magic Hands
YC has a membership at one of those reputable massage parlors. MC is a massage therapist. YC's regular therapist is out of town for an extended time, giving her no choice but to start a new client/therapist connection. It starts totally professional, but over time, MC takes more and more liberties, and YC finds herself more and more willing to allow it. Soon, she finds herself begging him to finger her harder and faster…until the two are engaged in a sordid weekly session of fucking. Maybe he invites other of the masseurs to join in. Maybe she invites her friends to receive "services" at the same time.
This RP would have lots of multiple orgasms, slow build up, squirting, possible threesomes or multiple partners.

3. Testing Her Limits
MC is a very successful lawyer. He and his wife have an agreement—he makes sure that her every want is met, and she serves all his needs. They have recently taken to luring college girls to join them so they can together defile her and use her. This new girl they have found, though—she's different. She rises to the occasion and keeps coming back for more. She even starts to take the place of MCs wife. You could play the wife, or the college girl—whichever one suits your fancy.
This would include threesomes, jealousy, angry sex, lesbian passion, BDSM, coercion, etc.

Steamy Romance—if you like building more complex characters, conflicts, and kissing…
1. What Could Have Been

Our characters worked together, either in college or in our young careers. There was always heavy sexual tension between us, but for whatever reason, be it circumstance, life stress, or simply bad luck, we never made it past longing for the other in private. Life moved on, and we each disappeared from each other's lives.
YC has remained relatively innocent, unattached, and happy, but disappointed she is still alone. MC on the other hand has run through the pleasures of the world, been kicked around and scarred.
The characters meet again, both in their forties. They reminisce about what could have been, catch up on the last ten years, and...
Themes explored will include corruption, Dominance, bondage, etc. But YC will have her way too, helping MC become more human and less monstrously selfish.

2. The Boys of Summer
Both characters are on summer break during college. As college students often do, both MC and YC live in the moment without thinking of the consequences of their actions. But despite their intentions, this rendezvous is becoming more tangled and lasting than either expected.

3. The Chain
Recently divorced, MC meets YC at a casual singles mingle event. MC has very dark tendencies, but both characters find themselves deep in their desires for one another. Can YC help MC break the chains that his twisted past has put around him? And can YC accept these needs that MC has started revealing as he finally opens himself?

4. Light Me Up
Both YC and MC are jaded from their past experiences. Can they find a connection that will amount to more than just one night together?

5. What Is Left
YC has recently been through a messy divorce. When she meets MC, also recently divorced, sparks immediately fly. However, both characters have their baggage they bring with them. The sex is mindblowing, but is that enough to help make the rest of their new relationship work.

6. Pleasing the Boss
Your character is a new employee, maybe older (early 40s). You are attempting to make your way in the work force after raising kids. Your loser husband takes you for granted, but when your younger boss makes advances towards you, you decide to entertain his attentions. Wanting to keep your job, you begin satisfying his bdsm urges.

Taboo—if you like things that are a little messed up…
1. Taking it all
MC is a recently graduated college student. YC, his mother, mid-forties, recently divorced from his father after twenty years of marriage, is living alone in the house he grew up in. To her shock, YC finds that she is pregnant. MC hasn't had any luck finding a job, so she invites him home to stay with her until he gets on his feet. MC takes it upon himself to care for his mother, especially helping her as her body changes for the first time in twenty years. Little does she know that he has gained a taste for taking charge….
This RP would have pregnancy, coercion, manipulation, incest, breastfeeding…bondage and the like if you are up for it!

2. Family Ties
YC is from a broken home. Her mother has been mistreated by so many men, so when she meets a kind man, YC is overjoyed. He is handsome, wealthy, and welcoming to YC when she returns home from college for summer break. He starts crossing a lot of lines, each time, making YC more uncomfortable, but she finds she can’t tell him no. She discovers herself more and more under his control, both mentally and sexually….
This RP would have a DDlg dynamic, bondage, discipline, training, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom