Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Kinky and Creative RP! Looking for the Open-minded.

KinkyWriter25

Banned
Banished
Hi all!

I'm here looking for an RP that I just haven't been able to find yet. I don't want to put any kind of boundaries on this request by including any scene ideas or must-haves because I would really like to connect with a well-written, creative person that is open-minded to all stories, kinks, pairings, and ideas! From romance to taboo, RP is the most enjoyable when you can find someone that fits your level of creativity and allows you to offer any ideas without fear of judgement. So that's what I'm looking for with this post!

To give some background on myself, I'm an accomplished writer with a degree in creative writing, and many years in RP. Personally, I value stories that are detailed, passionate, and creative. I'm always open for long term or short term plots as well. I'm very open minded to all kinks, and would love to build something special with any woman that is inclined to explore and build our own world and story for the characters we settle upon. Imagine that reaching out to me is like those first moments of preparing an empty canvas for the brushstrokes of your painting; it's completely open, limitless possibilities.

So please feel free to message me on here! I'm very much inclined to take our story to Discord but I love to discuss some items here as well. Thank you all! šŸ˜Œ

Back
Top Bottom